Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The interviewer claims she has followed the case so intensely that she hasn't slept since he went missing. You'd think she would have asked TS if Gannon was in the car during the Petco stop. I would, anyway. Just to see what she would say.
Or the other thing we're curious about. What time did the kids go to bed Sunday night?

Yes. I don't want to stimulate a complete rehash of 4 or 5 pages, but if she was never up there it was not true that she and AS were kicked off the base in Alaska, and he was transferred, because she accused his commanding officer of rape. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Gotcha! However, just about everything is a rehash to someone here now. As posters weren’t a part of the original 20 times it was discussed, they are going to want to discuss it now. Rules here say they get to do that. 2 threads of 2x4 and what constitutes one got scrolled by me and I rolled. That’s what we d here. Glad you joined us.

Definitely resentment!

Carol Brady she is not....
She seemed to want the man, lifestyle, etc. Just didnt count on the responsibilities of being the full time mom and stressors that came along w that. I believe that is why she blames Gannons mom and yes AS as well...
If she truely loved her husband she wouldnt have hurt his son.

I have always believed there was a pass off at PetCo or close by. The other person cannot come forward because to do so would make them an accomplice to murder. Their only hope is that TS keeps the secret. But TS cannot implicate the other person because that means she passed him off. They have to remain silent because they mutually implicate each other.

I think that is why she kept checking the parking lot, she was looking for the person. I think they drove a short distance away, made the transfer and that is why LT truly believes no one will ever find his body.

I believe he is buried on private property. MOO MOO MOO

The question that arises for me is this. Would tee implicate this 'possible' other person so as to save herself? Or did she pass a dead Gannon to this other person?

If she passed a live Gannon to this other person, then LE has a real problem.

tee is charged with, among other things , 1st degree murder.

LE hasn't charged anybody else, and IMO a 1st degree murder charge doesn't support the 'accidental' death theory.

@Chewy so you think she thought he wasn't so hurt that he was dying?
i get trying to avoid him being seen in that case but you can take your phone and simply not answer it and lie to your spouse, as it's unlikely they will be pinging your phone for location data, i ignore calls or put my phone on silent if i don't feel like talking, i don't leave it at home.
also wouldn't it be easier to keep him home to recover? nosy neighbours cannot see inside the house easily and simply saying G is sick would be enough to explain him not going out that morning to catch the bus.

sorry to raise it but it just doesn't make any sense to me, if she believed she just needed to let G's injuries heal what did taking him out where even a stranger might noticed his wounds and draw attention to them?
she could have stayed home, played good step mum to patch up things with G while reinforcing that he should not tell his dad about this little accident he caused.
I'm not the OP but I just wanted to point out that it's not necessarily a matter of whether she 'thought' he wasn't so injured that he was dying.

A reasonable person would get medical attention for a child who is seriously injured. It is still Murder if she abused him so severely that he died as a result of her actions. Some might call that an 'accident.' It's not necessary to prove that she intended to kill him.

Whether or not she acted with intent to kill is still unknown, but I'm sure it will be much clearer when we know what the evidence is.

We know that Gannon was most likely seriously injured at some point during that weekend. TS went to great lengths to plan and cover up what she did. LE has said it is just the beginning and they still have a lot of investigating to do. If they find Gannon's body he will have his own story to tell.

Imo

Last edited:
Although TS claims she thinks who ever did this will give it up, I don't believe her, because it's her that did it and I think she's going all the way down claiming she's innocent, just like Scott Peterson. He rode that horse all the way to death row. She's going for 156 years+, claiming she's innocent all the way down. Perhaps she is one of those people who has exceptionally long life expectancy? I had a boss who's grandfather died at 103 and look at Prince Phillip, he's still kicking.

All of this is MOO. Yours may vary.

EBM: Removed snarky comments I made about a certain YouTuber who should not be discussed.

Last edited:
My brother and his wife have phone tracking apps so they can see where each other are at as well as where their teens are at.

If this is the case with TS and AS, then it's much easier to say she "forgot" the phones at home than to explain where/what she was doing out that Monday should AS call her to check in on Gannon.

I was out yesterday. I went to last thread to catch up and see discussion of dwap posting a phone call between LS and another person.

I went to dwap and it’s not there. His last post was about rumors and a tattoo. But no phone calls.

Does anyone have a link? Can dwap be discussed now on this thread? I’m confused.

thanks.

This is what @Tricia posted last night. IMO dwap is not allowed for discussion, only what TS says on the call which includes Petco now. JMO
The actual call doesn’t start until about 11 minutes in.

www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/co-gannon-stauch-11-colorado-springs-el-paso-county-27-jan-2020-arrest-33.511368/page-39#post-15919930"]CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #33[/URL]

Dear @oviedo,

Thank you for all of the work you've accomplished by compassionately sharing your time to assemble all of this information for us.

You are such an integral part of Gannon's thread and you are greatly appreciated!:)

Namaste,
Zen
It’s the least I can do - I hope he’s found soon
Thank you

The call could’ve been a lot more productive if the caller had shut her mouth a bit and let LS do the talking. This is why we leave detective work to the detectives, and reporting to the experienced media like @leighEg. She did a MUCH better job of getting LS to reveal information by simply letting her keep talking.
<modsnip: OP was edited by member>

Although TS claims she thinks who ever did this will give it up, I don't believe her, because it's her that did it and I think she's going all the way down claiming she's innocent, just like Scott Peterson. He rode that horse all the way to death row. She's going for 156 years+, claiming she's innocent all the way down. Perhaps she is one of those people who has exceptionally long life expectancy? I had a boss who's grandfather died at 103 and look at Prince Phillip, he's still kicking.

All of this is MOO. Yours may vary.

I couldn’t agree more.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the Petco thing, and the Castle Rock thing and the 'back roads' thing, due to an accident, all are tee's twisted way of attempting to justify her running up route 105. I think Gannon will be found up 105 somewhere. MOO

ITA! I've thought this many times, maybe a boyfriend? Someone who is infatuated with T. I kept hoping they were keeping him alive for reward money. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

YES. With T's repeated disgust that there was no reward money (and disdain that Landen was the recipient of monetary support), how I was HOPING AGAINST ALL HOPE that T's greed outweighed her loathing...

Did you hear her say at the 25:40 mark.
"People get out the other side of the car, SHE".....then Tee stops. Tee realized she slipped up.

She also mentioned " a ditch or a pond" close by, I think she said "like 100 feet" or "100 yards" from home. I need to listen again.

There is a lot of dirt in Lorson Ranch, due to new construction., and I imagine many areas of standing water. I know here- they must have a pond for wildlife every so many miles or something when building new construction.

You're right about all of the construction in the area but most bodies of water were already largely frozen over by the time he went missing. I think it's possible but unlikely he'll be found in water at this point. They already did a thorough search of the closest lake with a submersible.

I was out yesterday. I went to last thread to catch up and see discussion of dwap posting a phone call between LS and another person.

I went to dwap and it’s not there. His last post was about rumors and a tattoo. But no phone calls.

Does anyone have a link? Can dwap be discussed now on this thread? I’m confused.

thanks.

I think it is here:

The whole Petco story is coming from TS at this point, so until LE releases info verifying any such trip(s), I'm questioning whether it even occurred.

Having said that, IF TS went to Petco on Monday, we can be confident that her reasons for doing so were both convoluted and stupid.

If she went to Petco, the store receipts and security cameras will tell the tale. So if she went to Petco, I'm confident LE has pieced together her purpose in making that stop (ir stops).

Trying to "think" like TS, one thing that occurred to me as being a possibility is that she purchased something she wanted to help her carry out her murder plot.

It may have occurred to her after the fact that LE might ask her to show them what she'd purchased there that day.

She then may have decided she needed to go back to Petco to replicate that original purchase, just in case. She'd have everything listed on the original receipt to show LE if they asked. If she had cash, she may have paid cash the second trip (if there even WAS a 2nd trip) to avoid duplicate charges showing up on her statement.

That entire scenario is both horribly convoluted and incredibly stupid, which is precisely why I can easily envision her doing something like that.

It's like something Frazee would do, given the same situation.

JMO.
BBM- Well, Exactly !!!
:D

I think the question to ask is why LS helped AS get custody if she didn't really want the responsibility? MOO
I think that is a bunch of bull ----. At around 16:52 she states that Landen could "pick up" the kids IF she was taking them to her (Landen's) mothers. I worked in child support and I have never read a file where supervised visitation was ordered that the non custodial parent could pick up the child/children without supervision. If it was ordered supervised all contact had to be supervised. No picking them up unsupervised. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd