Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always wondered if that really happened or if talk of separation may have put a "no-no" on that.

IMO T's assertion in the phone call of a happy marriage is false, just as we KNOW the claims of why she was unable to go to work are bogus. When asked pointedly, "Are you okay?!" T's exclamation is "NOOOOOoooo!"--I thought we were going to hear some heartfelt emotion about Gannon. It is beyond baffling to me that this WSM does not even sob for HERSELF. She merely attempts feeble rationalizations for why she is UNABLE to be emotional (LE's fault; SM's fault). What she was aghast about, of course: her possessions that LE was keeping with the SOLE PURPOSE of getting to her and causing her to break.

When she went back to the same PetCo to alibi herself after two hours, how does this provide an alibi? To me, it just tells me at those two specific times we know where she was. We do not know if Gannon was with her on either visit.

The whole Petco story is coming from TS at this point, so until LE releases info verifying any such trip(s), I'm questioning whether and/or how many even occurred.

Having said that, IF TS went to Petco on Monday, we can be confident that her reasons for doing so were both convoluted and stupid.

If she went to Petco, the store receipts and security cameras will tell the tale.

I'm confident LE has pieced together her purpose in making that stop (or stops).

Trying to "think" like TS, one thing that occurred to me as being one possibility is that she purchased something there she needed to help her carry out her murder plot.

It may have occurred to her after the fact that LE might ask her to show them the items she'd purchased there that day.

She then may have decided she needed to go back to Petco to replicate that original purchase, just in case. That way, she'd be able to furnish the items listed on the original receipt if LE asked about them. TS may even have paid cash on the second store trip (if there even WAS a 2nd trip) to avoid duplicate charges showing up on her statement.

That above entire scenario is both horribly convoluted and incredibly stupid, which is precisely why I can easily envision her doing something like that.

It sounds exactly like something Frazee would do, given the same situation.

JMO.

Last edited:
@Chewy so you think she thought he wasn't so hurt that he was dying?
i get trying to avoid him being seen in that case but you can take your phone and simply not answer it and lie to your spouse, as it's unlikely they will be pinging your phone for location data, i ignore calls or put my phone on silent if i don't feel like talking, i don't leave it at home.
also wouldn't it be easier to keep him home to recover? nosy neighbours cannot see inside the house easily and simply saying G is sick would be enough to explain him not going out that morning to catch the bus.

sorry to raise it but it just doesn't make any sense to me, if she believed she just needed to let G's injuries heal what did taking him out where even a stranger might noticed his wounds and draw attention to them?
she could have stayed home, played good step mum to patch up things with G while reinforcing that he should not tell his dad about this little accident he caused.

Well I was saying that it helps her alibi. Going to several stores where she would be recorded or the GPS would tell tales. Limiting her time to dump a body. OTOH, if she went to dump his body after she/they got back from shopping, and after she got the girls off on their shopping trip, she could have had an hour or 2 to drive drive drive.

And, all of that would have been captured on the Ring camera. The she and girls leaving is probably captured if the earlier trip was captured. LE have it all, I am sure.

Instead of stealing something from Petco, could she have been stashing something there? Maybe in the restroom or some other location within the store? She hasn't really said if or why she returned to the store 2 hours after her first stop there.
Like her watch or one of Gannon's devices? JMO

DWAP had the phone call for 6 days before he says he partially heard it, All of his explaining in the beginning leads me to believe he sent it to LE earlier in the week and they OK'd him to air it, I've been wrong before but that's how I feel about it. I don't understand why the person who recorded it didn't send it to LE to begin with.

BBM Maybe she left Gannon's phone there and went back to get it? That would make perfect sense, no pings to follow in disposal, unless there is a gps on the vehicle she was driving. JMO

it would be safer to simply turn the phone off than leave it sitting in a store unmoving for 2 hours while hoping no one found it and handed it in to the staff or worse stole it .. raising questions as to why did she have G's phone or how did it disappear from that area
she could easily explain the phone suddenly being off as it ran out of battery and because i was in hubby's car i didn't realise i had no charging cable, buy a cable somewhere and turn said phone back on creating a decent cover story

F

rom what I recall in the phone call, Al as there but not TS. IMO
Yes. I don't want to stimulate a complete rehash of 4 or 5 pages, but if she was never up there it was not true that she and AS were kicked off the base in Alaska, and he was transferred, because she accused his commanding officer of rape. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm just going to wing this out there..........

Petco is either a huge red herring or highly significant.

Her reluctance, and avoidance, to not discuss Petco leads me to believe the latter. She has NO PROBLEM talking about everything else but this subject somehow ties her tongue.

Why?

I have long suspected that TS met up with someone at that Petco, i.e., in the Parking Lot. Her hesitancy to talk about being at Petco has made me think that she is concerned about implicating someone and has chosen to avoid the whole discussion to ensure the anonymity of said person.

I'm just going to leave it right there for now. I'm either right or dead wrong.

I know nothing. This is strictly a thought.

MOO JMO IMO

Yes. I don't want to stimulate a complete rehash of 4 or 5 pages, but if she was never up there it was not true that she and AS were kicked off the base in Alaska, and he was transferred, because she accused his commanding officer of rape. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I missed the Alaska part! This thread moves so fast I have skipped over a lot!

I'm just going to wing this out there..........

Petco is either a huge red herring or highly significant.

Her reluctance, and avoidance, to not discuss Petco leads me to believe the latter. She has NO PROBLEM talking about everything else but this subject somehow ties her tongue.

Why?

I have long suspected that TS met up with someone at that Petco, i.e., in the Parking Lot. Her hesitancy to talk about being at Petco has made me think that she is concerned about implicating someone and has chosen to avoid the whole discussion to ensure the anonymity of said person.

I'm just going to leave it right there for now. I'm either right or dead wrong.

I know nothing. This is strictly a thought.

MOO JMO IMO
I have always believed there was a pass off at PetCo or close by. The other person cannot come forward because to do so would make them an accomplice to murder. Their only hope is that TS keeps the secret. But TS cannot implicate the other person because that means she passed him off. They have to remain silent because they mutually implicate each other.

I think that is why she kept checking the parking lot, she was looking for the person. I think they drove a short distance away, made the transfer and that is why LT truly believes no one will ever find his body.

I believe he is buried on private property. MOO MOO MOO

Did you hear her say at the 25:40 mark.
"People get out the other side of the car, SHE".....then Tee stops. Tee realized she slipped up.

She also mentioned " a ditch or a pond" close by, I think she said "like 100 feet" or "100 yards" from home. I need to listen again.

There is a lot of dirt in Lorson Ranch, due to new construction., and I imagine many areas of standing water. I know here- they must have a pond for wildlife every so many miles or something when building new construction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member