Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a ton to unpack from LS first appearance IMO, but in regards to the 107 search warrants...Are those all for different locations/vehicles/phones? Would, for instance, a new search warrant be necessary each time law enforcement went to the home of LS/AS? Or just one search warrant per place?

Either way, that is a staggering number of things to search and evidence to collect, just curious if each trip to the house was counted as a separate search warrant.
That would depend on what LE would hope to find or collect. Some warrants are broad ("anything related to underwear, such as panties, bras, stockings" etc.) while other warrants might be quite specific ("collect the 3 foot section of beige carpet along x hallway near y bedroom").

Gannon’s father, Al Stauch, asked for it to be released “to take the spotlight away from the court appearance of Leticia Stauch and focus on remembering the life of Gannon.”

The video is a tribute to the life of Gannon with a series of photos of him from when he was a baby up until recently. There will also be a small written statement by his father, Al.

The tribute will be released on Restoration Church’s Facebook page at 4 p.m.

Here is a look back at the investigation into Gannon’s Disappearance.

Tribute video of Gannon released to deteriorate spotlight from Leticia Stauch

eta: Please click copy link to play it forward to anyone and everyone who will listen. ❤️
I added to the media thread

Spencer Wilson on Twitter

Quick change of plans, Deputy DA is going to speak to the media, I’ll be asking about the charges I was expecting to hear in the case, there was only a quick mention of “the 4 charges.” That would the original charges we already know about. Ft. hardworking partner
@mpetkash

I knew it!

YAY!

I was hoping the DA's office would do a presser!

Spencer Wilson
@Spencer_WNews

Quick change of plans, Deputy DA is going to speak to the media, I’ll be asking about the charges I was expecting to hear in the case, there was only a quick mention of “the 4 charges.” That would the original charges we already know about. Ft. hardworking partner
@mpetkash

Seems you answered that yourself.

Anyone have a link to the DA's presser????!!

I suppose that is certainly something to ponder.
My personal reasons for believing that she was there (at least once)
is because:
During the statement that she made to a certain online publication, never once did she mention a visit place in question.

During the phone call, the caller asked about whether she HAD been there.
TS seemed almost like she had been caught in something she did not want to become public knowledge.
She briefly addressed this, admitted it.. and quickly moved away from the subject.
Honestly..prior to the phone call, I saw little relevance to her visit to this establishment.
Now.. I feel like she was really hoping that the knowledge of her visit was forgotten and had hoped it would not resurface.

That makes me believe not only that she was there..but the reasons are much more relevant than I would have ever believed originally.

ETA:

AMOO JMO MOO
Yes, Yes and YES !!!!

Presser live now. D.A. speaking

Live Newscasts

Thank you, thank you, thank you, zen!!!

What a great presser.

Michael gave a really solid synopsis of what happened in the courtroom today.

He also provided a lot of helpful p & p information.

More death penalty questions were asked by the media.

He said it's something their office is still looking into, i.e., it's not off the table.
He acknowledged the difficulties w/ the dp given the state's political landscape, though.

This was so very reminiscent of DA May's first pc after Frazee was arrested.
Michael Allen even used the same key descriptive phrase, i.e., "voluminous amount" of discovery.

History teaches us that when this DA's office says the evidence they have is "voluminous," they ain't exaggerating.

JMO.

Last edited:
Gannon’s father, Al Stauch, asked for it to be released “to take the spotlight away from the court appearance of Leticia Stauch and focus on remembering the life of Gannon.”

The video is a tribute to the life of Gannon with a series of photos of him from when he was a baby up until recently. There will also be a small written statement by his father, Al.

eta: Please click copy link to play it forward to anyone and everyone who will listen. ❤️

:(:(:(

This is so beautiful. I'm angry all over again that this beautiful life was snuffed out.

She didn't seem the least bit embarrassed or remorseful to me. She just didn't want to be on camera.

After all, she has no makeup and no sunglasses.

Me either,she just looked bored!. She was avoiding the camera but I feel like that was an act to be honest.
Right near the end she shot a look of sheer contempt towards the gallery,did anyone else catch that or did I imagine it?o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper