Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still do. It doesn’t make it any less vile, but I believe she killed him because she abused him to a point that she couldn’t get away with.

I think so too. And it brings up the question of whether she abused him before to a lesser extent. From what I've heard, the level of abuse escalates over time, and by the time it results in serious injury, it may have been going on for awhile.

I don't believe she took the time to do anything other than, hide him out of the way. At best she covered him in snow, or sticks and leaves. Most likely he will be found somewhere close to where LE has been searching. Keep in mind, the searchers have to take her exact path. Re-call how close they were to finding Calee Anthony. Just feet from where she lay, for months. I have not doubt they will find him.

I think so too. And it brings up the question of whether she abused him before to a lesser extent. From what I've heard, the level of abuse escalates over time, and by the time it results in serious injury, it may have been going on for awhile.
Yes, we just don't know and hopefully the AA will be released in a few days.
Proof of what TS may have done.
Finding his body will be even better as there's no way she can explain away the damage done to him. :(

Graphic :

A person even one who is only 11 years old can walk to a vehicle with broken fingers, over medicated, or lacerations to his head.
This might be the reason TS tried to explain away the blood in the truck and elsewhere.
She also mentioned Gannon going to the gate and that he had the only key (This I believe to be a lie as why would an 11 year old have the key to the gate ? Wouldn't the adult in the home have it for security ?)
Had he gone to the gate, bleeding, and she knows his blood or dna is on the gate handle/latch ?)

She may have threatened him to stay silent until the abuse was too great and then she decided to cover it up.

I’m sure the older daughter is her ride or die though. Her father is dead, with AS out of picture, TS is all she has. They’ve probably been way more than best friends since birth. Not sure how much she’ll cop to.
I think if she wants a future in the military she will cooperate fully with investigators.

Her mother should want that for her, too. If she can put someone else's needs before her own, that is.

I wonder if LE asked H to talk to her mother wearing a wire.

Imo

I have to believe she's capable of superficial charm, but I have yet to see any sign of it.
I'm sure she's able to turn it on when she's not in the worst place she's ever been in. I mean, so far all we've really seen of her, is her defending herself and lying, some mug shots and then yesterday's miserable appearance in court. Who knows what sort of impression she leaves when she's laughing at a funny joke or just in a generally good mood. Even if we did see that side of her, all we'd see now is sort of "mad scientist" now that we know what she's capable of. End of the day, she's still human, despite her trying to prove otherwise.

jmo

Gannon Stauch case: More than 107 search warrants filed in Gannon Stauch case

Letecia Stauch worked as a part-time substitute teacher for five months in early 2019 for Widefield School District and served as a full-time teacher at French Elementary School in Colorado Springs from August to December, according to the divorce filing.

She was offered a job at Mountain Ridge Middle School in Academy District 20 and attended three days of orientation from Jan. 22 to Jan. 24, district spokeswoman Allison Cortez said.

The school district rescinded her employment after discovering “strange inconsistencies” in her job application and paperwork, Cortez said. Letecia Stauch failed to disclose that she’d previously lost her teaching license in another state and left out some of her past employment information, Cortez said.

School officials were not able to contact Letecia Stauch by phone in the next couple of days; she was eventually notified of the decision in a letter that was mailed Jan. 30.

Cortez was not sure if Letecia Stauch learned about her job loss some other way before Gannon Stauch went missing on Jan. 27.

“She did not show up for work after Friday,” she said. “But unfortunately because of the investigation I can’t share further details about what was communicated to us from her.”

Just re-reading this...the timing is interesting.

Thanks for posting the info. It's interesting. But if I were Cortez's boss, I'd be having a serious talk with her. What a blabbermouth.

I don't care what TS is charged with in court. Details of personnel matters shouldn't be revealed to reporters in such a casual way.

The article says Cortez is a district spokeswoman but I'd be quite surprised to learn that it was the official intent of the district to reveal details in this way including saying TS didn't "show up" for work Monday (then admitting she didn't know if TS could have known by then she'd been fired.) And if I were the district's attorney I'd be livid. TS may not be in a position to sue but if this is the way the district typically handles crises and firings, there will be lawsuits I expect.

People have been understandably outraged on WS that TS holds teaching licenses in 3 states. And licensure/hiring procedures may need improvement. But school administrations sure need improvement too!
JMO

I don't believe she took the time to do anything other than, hide him out of the way. At best she covered him in snow, or sticks and leaves. Most likely he will be found somewhere close to where LE has been searching. Keep in mind, the searchers have to take her exact path. Re-call how close they were to finding Calee Anthony. Just feet from where she lay, for months. I have not doubt they will find him.

Same with little Elizabeth Shelley,her tiny body was only a couple of gardens over from her house and they had scent dogs searching,she wasnt buried but loosely covered,and searchers passed within feet of her but she was missed,they only found her when her p.o.s uncle traded the dp for her location:(

Wondering if LS was used to not having many friends, or at least, not true friends.

I do not recall her FB photos, whether or not she had many beyond those of only she and AS and the children, i.e., not many friends?

I'd bet she felt confined having to take care of his children, while placing her life on hold. I'd bet there was no "we" (as in, AS & LS) in her conversations unless it would somehow involve raising her stature in the eyes of her audience.
I’ve known people that talk themselves up in the way that she did in her interviews/SM posts (not sure if that was because of her guilt in this situation) and belittle their spouse or others (whether they realize they’re doing it or not)... those people are not fun to be around. You get the sense that they feel superior to others, which more than likely, includes you. I doubt TS had many friends that she spent time with on a regular basis or many people that enjoyed her company. I doubt that she had many friends outside of family or people she’s known for a very long time that haven’t quite “cut the cord” yet.

ETA: IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member