Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I need to say this about the lawyer who was coughing.
I think they were both incredibly nervous. Her cough didn't sound like a coldy cough, she didn't sound nasal, I think she was so worked up that was her physiological response. I say this because the same thing happens to me.
I read the room as no-one knowing how to react to the situation. Those two women have been charged with defending an indefensible case. They still have legal obligations to LS regardless of what kind of a monster they think she is when they remove their lawyers hats.
Even the judge to me seemed uncertain and on edge. Nowhere near as calm and confident as the judge who extradited LS.

This is such a huge emotional case that I think everyone involved will react in strange ways at certain times.

As far as defences go, like you @MassGuy I was trying to think of how I would defend it legally. I love playing devils advocate in general situations, and even in a pro se case I am involved in at the moment I have run it essentially by approaching it if I was opposing counsel. I can't see anything here that could be used as a defence. An excuse perhaps, but no defence. It seems like the State has her pretty wrapped up, even the murder 1 charge can't be pleaded down because he was under 12. I think the only way this will be run will be like the step father in Gabriel Fernandez case. She did it, but how badly did she do it. I would hate to be her lawyers.

@MassGuy as far as being able to plead it down given the death penalty is off the table, could they offer her a sentence with parole, but then give her a 80 year sentence? Or if the offer of parole is on the table does it have to be attainable?

Gannon's body and this trial are her last two little chips of power and control. I can't see her giving up either of them.

Yeah, I can't see her entering a plea, especially since the DP is almost obsolete in CO. Can't wait to get this trial over, so she can fade into obscurity. Still believing Gannon will be found. Even Dylan Redwine was eventually found in a much less populated area of the State and time was not on LS' side.

I feel like I need to say this about the lawyer who was coughing.
I think they were both incredibly nervous. Her cough didn't sound like a coldy cough, she didn't sound nasal, I think she was so worked up that was her physiological response. I say this because the same thing happens to me.
I read the room as no-one knowing how to react to the situation. Those two women have been charged with defending an indefensible case. They still have legal obligations to LS regardless of what kind of a monster they think she is when they remove their lawyers hats.
Even the judge to me seemed uncertain and on edge. Nowhere near as calm and confident as the judge who extradited LS.

This is such a huge emotional case that I think everyone involved will react in strange ways at certain times.

As far as defences go, like you @MassGuy I was trying to think of how I would defend it legally. I love playing devils advocate in general situations, and even in a pro se case I am involved in at the moment I have run it essentially by approaching it if I was opposing counsel. I can't see anything here that could be used as a defence. An excuse perhaps, but no defence. It seems like the State has her pretty wrapped up, even the murder 1 charge can't be pleaded down because he was under 12. I think the only way this will be run will be like the step father in Gabriel Fernandez case. She did it, but how badly did she do it. I would hate to be her lawyers.

@MassGuy as far as being able to plead it down given the death penalty is off the table, could they offer her a sentence with parole, but then give her a 80 year sentence? Or if the offer of parole is on the table does it have to be attainable?

Agree. El Paso judicial system been on high intensity for 6 weeks. All the officers of the court including the PDs probably are married to or have close friends or family involved in the search or the investigation: SAR, community volunteers, or were volunteers themselves.

I’m sure the older daughter is her ride or die though. Her father is dead, with AS out of picture, TS is all she has. They’ve probably been way more than best friends since birth. Not sure how much she’ll cop to.

I think she is a wildcard, too. LS is all she had. But given all the publicity of this case, she may have no choice BUT to rat her mom out if she wants to ensure her future. And she's got to have a better conscience than her mother's. I wouldn't be surprised if Laina is the one who is a goldmine. She is just young enough and grew up almost entirely in LS' control, that she might have been sitting on things that she didn't think were that bad until questioned.

I agree, I see her taking this to trial and not pleading. I don’t think she will help them find the body. But you never know once attorneys get involved, what they might be able to talk her into as far as what they think her best options are. I have a feeling LE knows where the body is, but can’t get to it due to snow. I base this only on their search strategies and the lack of searches of late.

I really hate to say this but I don't think there is a body to be found.

I think LE have found out she bought something like acid. I think the caged response of LE says theres something more going on here. Saying they are not looking for gannon anymore will make press ask more questions. Something that they don't want LS to know yet. Moo

I really hate to say this but I don't think there is a body to be found.

I think LE have found out she bought something like acid. I think the caged response of LE says theres something more going on here. Saying they are not looking for gannon anymore will make press ask more questions. Something that they don't want LS to know yet. Moo
This isn’t Mexico. There is not a case in US history (to my knowledge), where someone has done anything remotely close to that, with the period of time, and circumstances here.

The prosecution is saying that this is abuse resulting in death, and there has to be evidence supporting that.

I respectfully disagree. (Orginal post this is a reply to has been removed by admin) There is so many ways in which there is evidence of abuse. From first hand accounts, to accidental recordings, to blood spatter. You don't need a body.

You right prehaps not acid. But burning was suggested by someone else. Or prehaps pigs. There are literally a million ways. Bit acid is easy to get hold of and we know LS was on a shopping trip. Far fetched. Yup. But still possible.

Last edited:
I respectfully disagree. There is so many ways in which there is evidence of abuse. From first hand accounts, to accidental recordings, to blood spatter. You don't need a body.

You right prehaps not acid. But burning was suggested by someone else. Or prehaps pigs. There are literally a million ways. Bit acid is easy to get hold of and we know LS was on a shopping trip.

I am not questioning there was abuse. What I am saying is that this isn’t a movie. What you are suggesting is a movie plot, in which there is zero basis in any sort of common criminal behavior, and without precedent.

With all due respect, it’s absolutely insane.

I respectfully disagree. There is so many ways in which there is evidence of abuse. From first hand accounts, to accidental recordings, to blood spatter. You don't need a body.

You right prehaps not acid. But burning was suggested by someone else. Or prehaps pigs. There are literally a million ways. Bit acid is easy to get hold of and we know LS was on a shopping trip.

Wow far fetched.

i am not calling Tee physically ugly ... but i am sure she is feeling very uncomfortable, for someone with her personality, appearances are very important, she hs no access to make up, there are no photo filters to enhance her looks, she is being forced to be seen 'naked' by everyone which i have no doubt is bothering her, as frivolous as that sounds.

She didn't want to be seen on camera but i highly doubt it had anything to do with guilt, shame or remorse and everything to do with her ego.

if i were a high profile attorney or an up and comer i would not touch her with a barge pole ... she is not a career maker case, i think she would be the complete opposite, there really is no feasible way she can rewind her stories and present a believable single cohesive timeline that would introduce reasonable doubt.
once the evidence is released i suspect it will paint a very clear picture of what happened in that house and after.... no body required.

i pray that G is found for his families sake, but i wouldn't count on Tee's help, even if she eventually admits to causing his death i think she is malicious enough to refuse to reveal where she left him.

Last edited:
I think the fact that the row reserved for LS supporters was empty is quite intriguing.....even Chris Watts’ had family there. His parents were there, not supporting what he did, just supporting their child; after all they lost a child in that situation too. But for no one to come for LS, really makes me think they’re cooperating with the investigation. MOO.
I don't agree that the Watts lost a child. He's still in there, smug, and says he's all forgiven. Free food, shelter and health care for the rest of his sorry sicko life. Right there with photos of dead little girls on his wall he can read to each night. The Watts can call the child every day and visit.

Last edited:
You just stepped over a line there. I'd like you to remove your post. How dare you be so rude.

If you don't like something scroll on.

Maybe he could have been a little more tactful than "insane," but it was a quite a bit farfetched.

I was initially slightly taken aback by the "this isn't Mexico" comment, as I'm Mexican. But I also am aware of truth. And the reality is these kinds of horrifics aren't so uncommon there, so I'm okay with the comment.

Seriously... she had, at best, four hours. All of those scenarios leave trace.

So let's go through each one...

Acid - I don't think this happens as quickly and easily as the movies. You'd need a great amount to dissolve a body, and it takes time. Unless at an outside location, you'd need a place other than home, because there would still be some trace.

Pigs - You'd need a place that raised them and know that either they would be okay with you dropping off a dead child or know that they'd be gone on the day. They had lived there probably less than a year, the likelihood of knowing someplace like this is pretty low and probably still leave some trace, provided it was known within a certain time.

Burning - Have you ever lived in an area with the threat of forest fire? I do. People in a forested, but populated, area would know if there was a fire big enough to destroy a body. And there would be plenty evidence of said fire for quite some time, even if unreported at the time.

Lastly, and this probably is very snarky... But if you're going to call someone out, grammar and spelling really do help to make your point and make you seem somewhat intelligent. Maybe proofread before (or after) you post.

I hope we find Gannon and bring him home, no matter the circumstance.

Last edited:
Early on the East Coast of America :)

Gannon. Gannon. Gannon.

Here we are, beginning the trial stage eh? My hope is it doesn't become a media circus. Let's get this thing over with.

There's no evidence at all of Gannon's body being dismembered, dissolved, or fed to the hogs.
If there is, please post it up here.

There's no evidence of any LE allegations or charges being brought against ANYONE other than LS.

Go figure, on that one.

The only thing that's up in the air for me is, did she move his body with that rental car?

Go easy :)

Tee had limited time to disappear Gannon, she would have sought an easy and low mess option, things like dismemberment and acid are not at all likely , these require tools or large quantities of supplies and a private place to complete the task and clean up ... pretty sure Tee returned home wearing the same outfit she left in.
wild speculation doesn't really help in finding G and just distracts from realistic considered sleuthing.
given Tee's personality i doubt she went down a messy route for disposing of the body.
Throwing him away fits far better and given her original storyline one could assume she tried to leave him in a place that would support that scenario.

She is no master assassin or CIA wet work agent, she is a housewife... a very unhinged one no doubt but not some well organised killer capable of using the extreme methods popping up here.

Hoping the arrest affidavit is out in public soon !
Can't wait ...
as it's like the final nail in the coffin for TS and she'll not be able to hide this; nor escape.

Everything we've pondered and theorized will be laid out and there has to be a ton of solid evidence.
More than just the HRD dogs hitting on the rental, but phone calls/texts and photos that TS has taken .

Justice for Gannon; I am here and posting for him -- as everything we can do helps; whether it's through the WS forum or to be there in person at the courthouse.
It seems like we can't do enough at times but we care even if we can't be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3