Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 237884
Supporters of Gannon are starting to show up at the El Paso County Courthouse for Letecia Stauch’s first court appearance at 4 p.m. @danielaleontv is inside the courtroom and I’ll be outside the courthouse. Stay with @FOX21News for updates. #FindGannon

Lauren Scharf on Twitter

Can't remember which article it was in, but I sure hope the woman with a bunch of kids doesn't get in -- not with all of the kids anyway. I don't believe a bunch of noisy children belong in the courtroom.

I am not sure if this would be the same tarp or not.
A few threads ago, I ( probably others too! )
noticed that CSI was standing next to a box in the garage .
That box was labeled "Tailgate Canopy" or something similar.
Having said that, I am not certain that they were looking at that item or something next to it.

ETA:
I believe that a tailgate canopy and tarp are basically the same thing.

AMOO MOO JMO

Yeah, more or less, although a tailgate canopy typically has poles of some kind. And the "tarp" is shaped like a tent, with places for the poles to go. It could certainly be used as a tarp. If it's missing from that box or was used over the weekend and AS could see that, obviously, one could hypothesize a tarp was involved.

F1F82393-EF4C-42CC-B5A3-A93C68A1D1FA.jpeg
Neighbors from the Lorson Ranch area are wearing blue ribbons in honor of #GannonStauch at the courthouse. This lady said she got this ribbon at the candlelight vigil. #LeteciaStauch will be in court in less than an hour. #FindGannon @FOX21News

Lauren Scharf on Twitter

Can't remember which article it was in, but I sure hope the woman with a bunch of kids doesn't get in -- not with all of the kids anyway. I don't believe a bunch of noisy children belong in the courtroom.

Seriously. I wouldn't even bring a child into traffic court unless I had absolutely zero other options. Don't bring your kids to a stranger's murder trial, you ghouls.

Were her children actual children? I thought it might be someone with a couple of her grown kids. I can't imagine anyone wants to stand in line all day with small children.

Were her children actual children? I thought it might be someone with a couple of her grown kids. I can't imagine anyone wants to stand in line all day with small children.

Good morning, all.

Feeling mixed about today...wanting the affidavit unsealed but not, wanting to see her to see if there are any discernible signs of remorse (doubt it--is it even going to be recorded for us to see?) but also don't want to give her ANY energy to feed off of (even if it is in my own head). Want to see Landen and Al just because it makes me feel like I can carry some of their burden (again, even if it is in my own head). Wanting TS to TELL WHERE GANNON IS, but knowing it will lead to more sadness all over again just when we all seem to have sort of started to recover a bit. Knowing it will get hard again soon. But needing closure for the family, a proper burial. *sigh*

Sweet Gannon, we are here for you.

Your posts almost always say how I feel and think.

Anxiously awaiting 4pm!

It was a tweet to Ashley Franco that said they would be there with their kids and 12 friends. Judging by their Twitter pic and bio, the kids are probably grown. JMO
Scroll up.
Ashley Franco on Twitter

I’m excited, nervous & anxious. 52 minutes & counting,

Nothing at all to be nervous or anxious about with this one.

This hearing is pretty much procedural.
It's going to be very straightforward.
We already know the charges the DA's office is filing against her.

No bombshells will be dropping today in the courtroom itself.
We won't be hearing any evidence or anything like that.

I am interested to hear whether or not the DA's office is going to go ahead and tack on any assault charges r/t TS's attack on the transporting LEO during her extradition back to CO.

I'm also waiting to hear whether or not the judge has made a decision yet r/t MSM's motion to unseal the arrest affidavit.

JMO.

Last edited:
I'll check out the Nancy Gracy show tonight. For anyone that listened, was there anything new and exciting that we don't already know?
I don't know if it's new to everybody else but this was new to me - if you listen starting at 33:34 - the neighbor with the security camera says he went over to their house and asked if they wanted to view his video to see if anybody came by and picked up Gannon and her response was "no he went the other way, he didn't come towards the house".

LISTEN AS EVIL STEPMOM BUSTED LYING TO CRIME ONLINE REPORTER & caught on neighbors home security camera. 11-year-old Gannon Stauch STILL MISSING. - Crime Stories with Nancy Grace

I don't think TS will like the crowd of attention or lack of control over what's being said. TS tried to show how she was a good stepmom, had careers and so purdy with her ducky lips in the pictures. This is over, she did care about her fake ways she put out for the world to see her as. My opinion
She especially won't like that all the attention is in honor of Gannon and not about her.

Imo

Nothing at all to be nervous or anxious about with this one.

This hearing is pretty much procedural.
We already know the charges the DA's office is filing against her.

No bombshells will be dropping today in the courtroom itself.

I am interested to hear whether or not the DA's office is going to go ahead and tack on any assault charges r/t TS's attack on the transporting LEO during her extradition back to CO.

I'm also waiting to hear whether or not the judge has scheduled the hearing r/t MSM's motion to unseal the arrest affidavit.

JMO.

Yes, that was it. I sure hope they are grown. Anyone from Websleuths in attendance? I'm curious if any of Leticia's family is on site.

I don't know if it's new to everybody else but this was new to me - if you listen starting at 33:34 - the neighbor with the security camera says he went over to their house and asked if they wanted to view his video to see if anybody came by and picked up Gannon and her response was "no he went the other way, he didn't come towards the house".

LISTEN AS EVIL STEPMOM BUSTED LYING TO CRIME ONLINE REPORTER & caught on neighbors home security camera. 11-year-old Gannon Stauch STILL MISSING. - Crime Stories with Nancy Grace

Wow..that is pretty big considering she claimed she was working out and didn't see him leave right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela