Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking to where TS went that day, of course we all wish we knew her exact route. She knows that LE has tracked her movements & has tracking info on her, so she tries to explain her travels to the public. She is full of lies, but seems to sprinkle a word or two of truth in amongst it all so here are some things I've gleaned from her interviews/statements:

1. She took the truck that day (She goes to great lengths to explain why:rolleyes: & RD's video confirms)
  2. She travelled northward from Colorado Springs (Castle Rock, Petco, & PIAS she mentions in her TV & phone interviews are all north from CoS)
  3. Tecia explained her whereabouts may seem confusing (I know there is tracking info that shows where I went. It makes no sense that I would go in some of these areas, so I'm going to pre-splain why my route makes no sense) because she "took the back roads" that morning, "because there had been a wreck." (I needed to get away from the main roads where I would be seen and I wanted to avoid traffic so I took backroads. Some of the roads I took really make no sense, so here's an excuse for why I took them.) She said at one point, she got lost and had to turn around. She also said she took exit 163, off Highway 105, but did not remember the exact time. (She knows the tracking pings will show she was way off the beaten track on back roads & she circled back around on these same roads so she needs to have an explanation for why the data shows this. She travelled on backroads that branch off of Hwy 105 and headed back onto the main road, I-25, at exit 163*)
*FYI: This is the S County Line Road/W Palmer Divide Road exit on/off I-25. This road hits HWY 105 just north of Palmer Lake. (one of the search areas was near here. Other roads off of HWY 105 that she possibly travelled & areas of searches are: E Greenland Road, Noe Road, S Spruce Mountain Road, South Perry Park Road. TS would consider all of these "back roads" to head toward Castle Rock from Colorado Springs.

Crime Online interview in purple, everything else is my translation & MOO :)

Part 1
https://www.crimeonline.com/2020/02/27/gannon-stauch-stepmom-reveals-where-she-went-the-day-colorado-boy-disappeared-exclusive-interview/

We know how much she values (doesn't value) life. What if ALL OF THIS DEVASTATION was designed MERELY to distract from losing another job? Think about this: if she learned she wasn't getting the teaching job, she'd later be able to pull the letter from the mail on Monday (the discrepancy in dates in different articles IMO highlights her informal and then formal notification). Creepy to consider but what if the Garden of the Gods hike was part of her plan, only in effect she couldn't find a suitable time to cause a fall "accidentally" without witnesses.... so she had to create another occasion.

In her mind, I can see her projecting. Child goes missing, she couldn't possibly be expected to work. Hero, giving up her job (that she never had). I bet AS believed she'd been hired. JMO.

So she stays home, there to comfort AS. Hero. There to garner all the support of the community (that LH got instead). There to put out an all-call for financial assistance. Why work when you can get caring people to pony up THEIR hard-earned money?

Whatever may have happened on Sunday forced her hand.... and she went all in.

But the why? To keep her dis-employment a secret from AS -- IMO

She wanted money. She didn't want to WORK. IMO.

If not for what she did to Gannon, how else would she explain to AS why she STILL didn't have a job?

I think we are about to learn unthinkable layers of depravity and callousness... means, motive and a MAD woman bent on preserving her image at all cost.

And failing in every human way possible.

JMO

Last edited:
Speaking to where TS went that day, of course we all wish we knew her exact route. She knows that LE has tracked her movements & has tracking info on her, so she tries to explain her travels to the public. She is full of lies, but seems to sprinkle a word or two of truth in amongst it all so here are some things I've gleaned from her interviews/statements:

1. She took the truck that day (She goes to great lengths to explain why:rolleyes: & RD's video confirms)
  2. She travelled northward from Colorado Springs (Castle Rock, Petco, & PIAS she mentions in her TV & phone interviews are all north from CoS)
  3. Tecia explained her whereabouts may seem confusing (I know there is tracking info that shows where I went. It makes no sense that I would go in some of these areas, so I'm going to pre-splain why my route makes no sense) because she "took the back roads" that morning, "because there had been a wreck." (I needed to get away from the main roads where I would be seen and I wanted to avoid traffic so I took backroads. Some of the roads I took really make no sense, so here's an excuse for why I took them.) She said at one point, she got lost and had to turn around. She also said she took exit 163, off Highway 105, but did not remember the exact time. (She knows the tracking pings will show she was way off the beaten track on back roads & she circled back around on these same roads so she needs to have an explanation for why the data shows this. She travelled on backroads that branch off of Hwy 105 and headed back onto the main road, I-25, at exit 163*)
*FYI: This is the S County Line Road/W Palmer Divide Road exit on/off I-25. This road hits HWY 105 just north of Palmer Lake. (one of the search areas was near here. Other roads off of HWY 105 that she possibly travelled & areas of searches are: E Greenland Road, Noe Road, S Spruce Mountain Road, South Perry Park Road. TS would consider all of these "back roads" to head toward Castle Rock from Colorado Springs.

Crime Online interview in purple, everything else is my translation & MOO :)

Part 1
https://www.crimeonline.com/2020/02/27/gannon-stauch-stepmom-reveals-where-she-went-the-day-colorado-boy-disappeared-exclusive-interview/

OMG!! It keeps getting worse and worse or better and better I guess for her LWP sentence!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knewborn96