Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was trying SO HARD to hide from the camera. No matter what angel the camera attempted to move, she tried was cowering behind her lawyer. Even the lawyer was moving around to keep her hidden.

I would say it'a embarrassment and remorse, but I'm going to go with an act.

Neon green isn't her color and she doesn't want anyone seeing her without her makeup and selfie filters.

It is fascinating watching her be so worried about hiding from the camera. That appears to be her entire focus right now IMO. She is moving with the attorney to be hidden from the camera.

To me she appears to be hiding from the paparazzi.. you know, from her fans, a handful of haters...she is a Star in her own mind. Loving the attention. Barf!!

I'd think she'd like being the brightest thing in the room. Too bad that color washes her out so much.

Loved Landen's reaction when they were discussing the 14th being amenable for all parties. Allen consults with her and she just gives an icy nod. Totally saying, "Any day works me. I will make any day work".

Wh
Takeaways:

This is likely the last time we see her in court.

Prosecution stated it does not object to unsealing of arrest affidavit, and defense has filed a motion to keep it sealed. The judge seems inclined to make a ruling on that fairly soon (I think a few days).

Status conference about a month from now, at which time the preliminary hearing date should be set.
Why would the Defense want it kept sealed. If the Defense has it unsealed, which I would think they would want to, to see the Affidavit, is it not available as a FOIA?

Takeaways:

This is likely the last time we see her in court.

Prosecution stated it does not object to unsealing of arrest affidavit, and defense has filed a motion to keep it sealed. The judge seems inclined to make a ruling on that fairly soon (I think a few days).

Status conference about a month from now, at which time the preliminary hearing date should be set.
THANK YOU! I watched ten seconds, my granddaughter got hurt, we lost the puppy, found her, I get back and live stream times out?! WHYYY?

107 search warrants, whoa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member