Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That came from him, not le. Anyway I gotta go paint some more....no way I will change my mind about someone who motor mouths so much while a boy is missing, to LE yes of course he should tell all he knows. To get himself into the media? Nope, imo.
It would be exactly the same as one of those reporters at the search sites revealing something that le has asked them not to, for fear of hurting the case.
Yep you're right "it came from him." It has several MSM links. I can get one for you if you can't find one.

My understanding from RD speaking to Dave Mack from Crime Online. RD at the very beginning offered LS his footage. He is taking her word. Trusting her. I am not sure if he actually watched it at this point. IF he did he is looking at the timeframe provided by LS (3:15 - 3:30 Monday).

Starting around 29:00

“I went over to his house and I was like hey I have a camera that I can see if anyone came by and picked him up, do you wanna watch it? and first thing SHE said was NO, he went the other way, he didn’t come towards the HOUSE…so I didn’t think anything of it…..

Saturday, Feb. 1, the FBI goes door to door, his curiosity is piqued when they take footage from the days before Gannon is missing.

“So that Saturday the FBI and cops were going around asking people if they could watch our cameras, coming around asking people for video. He looked at mine and he went back to SATURDAY. My wife and I went to the movies, but when I came back, I was like hmmm why did he go back to SATURDAY.

So when I got back home I went through hundreds and hundreds of videos.

I watched the video at least 20 to 30 times to make sure. That is when I went to his house and showed him (AL).

They took 60-70 videos that I recorded. They have all of it. Day and night. My video records 24hrs."

Thank GOD for Roderick. All the quotes attributed to RD are confusing. The above helped me understand the timing better. IF FBI was just going around Saturday to secure the videos, RD is a hero. He watched the video likely before the FBI even had time to do so, as they just took it from him that Saturday morning? Add in the infamous IT interview and RD now has many reasons to study all of his footage and he has lots of it.
It is confusing, because he said, IIRC, that he started looking at the videos on the TV after Gannon went missing, because he had insomnia (IIRC), that it was a bigger screen than his tablet, and that when he discovered that TS had passed his house twice in the red truck, and that Gannon had entered and in his opinion not left when she got back, that it was THEN that he showed that evidence to first AS, and THEN to LE

But according to what he says in your post, LE already had the whole shebang before he went to show AS. And next he says, he went to show LE, who already had the videos he had given to them before.

Yes, agreed. Alcohol brings out the monsters.

Agreed, but would like to add, not all humans are monsters, even with the addition of alcohol
*she says as she quietly sips her wine lol :)

Brings us back to Petco, enzyme cleaners available for these things. Also, works on wine spills, (side note).

Thanks for the tip... does it work on red?

Has anyone heard of any searches being done today? I hear CO is getting more snow?

<modsnip: removed religious comment>

It just sickens me that she had to kill him. Well, she didn’t have to. That’s just it. She could have walked away. These monsters could always just walk away.

BBM--AND that ^^^^ is what has me all honked off today.
WHY?? Just WHY did she do it, any and all of it ???
And now she is still holding power and control over LH and AS and little sister by NOT telling anyone where she, herself, put little Gannon.
I am so Pi$$ed off right now at her.
Rant over-- Carry on :)

Agreed, but would like to add, not all humans are monsters, even with the addition of alcohol

Has anyone heard of any searches being done today? I hear CO is getting more snow?
:D:D you’re absolutely right, only when it mixed with evil! And, it sure does, works like a charm. Off topic, I compared the active ingredients for “Wine Out” and “Kids & Pets”, they’re the same.

OMG, Sadie is a puppy. Do you think that she let her out then blamed it on Gannon?
Or GS accidentally left the gate open “since he’s the only one with the key”and Sadie got out causing LS anger because she had to go out looking for him. When she got home from looking she showed just how angry she was and took out that anger on GS. We don’t really know what he did to make her so angry that she would hurt him. Jmo

I was just trying to find that very statement. I couldn't remember if she actually said his switch, or "one of his electronic devices" (which could be a number of things). Do you remember exactly when the statement was made? Was it in the secretly recorded conversation, her written statement, or a social media (unapproved source) post?

I am curious because #1) most newer vehicles have the capability to become a hotspot (especially if a subscription to Sirius/iHeart, On-Star, etc. is purchased), #2) some devices will connect to a vehicle's Bluetooth (for example; my Kindle and iPhone will). If so, this would enable LE to track exactly where the device was at any given moment. Does a switch have Bluetooth capabilities? Anyone know? TIA :)
I just want to say, "Holy smokes Batman"! LE may have found his original location. There was no switch or Apple watch on his relocation.

Well, one fact that we do know, a Nintendo expert is on the witness list.

Justice for Gannon!

Yes. That's exactly what I said. Or thought I said. I was responding to someone who was trying to tell someone they couldn't have an hypothesis.

We just can't state our opinions as fact.
Thank you for correction.

Im curious what LS told Al when he arrived home and realized his puppy was gone.
This is news worthy in my opinión.
A possible new witness for the prosecution.

We really have no evidence it happened that way. I expect it did not. If AS got home from Oklahoma and both his "runaway" son and a dog
were gone, I strongly suspect it would have been news before now.

Personally I think the puppy left the house when TS and her daughter left. I can't prove that, but I really don't think a missing child and a dog missing at the same time wouldn't have received attention and publicity.

We also don't really know who Sadie belongs to. She may be a "family dog." That doesn't mean it was ok for TS to take him but we don't know if Sadie is AS's exclusive property.

The letter from the divorce attorney said she was 3-4 months old at the time of the early March letter so they hadn't had her long. A month maximum when GS disappeared. GS and his sister may have been fond of the puppy and that's why AS wants her. And under the circumstances I don't blame him for demanding her return no matter who she technically belongs to (unless she was a gift to HH, of course.) JMO

Or GS accidentally left the gate open “since he’s the only one with the key”and Sadie got out causing LS anger because she had to go out looking for him. When she got home from looking she showed just how angry she was and took out that anger on GS. We don’t really know what he did to make her so angry that she would hurt him. Jmo
That's a great thought. What if Sadie was hit by a car and died (Gannon very upset & crying). That could make sense of the "gate story" and why she mentioned Gannon had the only key? He wouldn't have done it "on purpose" ...

I think that was referring to Sadie. The puppy that is apparently missing. Al, in the divorce papers, wants LS to return Sadie immediately.
is puppy actually missing? Just bc AS requested that she be returned to him doesn't mean she's actually missing...or did I miss something? It would not surprise me!
EDIt: and now I'm wondering about a letter from an atty? I thought I've kept track fairly well, I'm either overly confident in myself or some of y'all have assumed facts...please clue me in!
edit again, wait! Is this "letter" actually the divorce filing?
Whew. I'm going to just read and hope y'all iron this out.
Last edit! I don't believe puppy was missing same time as G. TS would have included puppy in some random story...

Last edited:

Available at Petco - Enzyme cleaner (and peroxide) works on all 'protein' /nature (if it grows) stains, blood, urine, feces, grass, wine, ketchup, etc. MOO

The Prosecution will want to establish that from sunset on Monday until well into Wednesday, LS was not observed to be searching for Gannon, using ordinary measures to locate Gannon or in any way aiding with the investigation. Instead, they will likely be able to show that LS impeded the investigation and made false statements.

They will have way more video than what we've seen. I doubt it will even show LS poking her head out to look at the front lawn at dusk, much less go out and look up and down the street, calling Gannon's name (she would not have wanted to attract attention to herself). Neighbors will be seen trying to search that first evening, not yet organized, but LS will not be seen in that effort MOO.

We will see some actions from Sunday night that are highly relevant, more on Monday, and perhaps even more on Tuesday. By Thursday, LS will be seen lying to media and using disinformation to misdirect search efforts.

She has made a claim that she rented a car to go "door to door" looking for Gannon - I predict no evidence of that will be found. They can probably just call AS to the stand to determine what in heck LS was doing to find Gannon between Monday evening and Wednesday. Remember, LE considered her a suspect (and revealed same to some MSM) on January 29.

While I wish they could find a way around it, I do believe both Laina and HH will end up on the stand (and I doubt that LS will be able to find her way clear to changing her plea to guilty to avoid that). Their testimony will be beyond crucial and HH, in particular, will have a very hard time on the stand.

And what does the defense have? It's going to have to settle in on some theory, as a piecemeal defense is almost certainly going to result in rapid conviction and a very stiff sentence. They will likely be thinking about mitigating the sentence, since a not guilty verdict is a pipe dream. Attempting to show that LS isn't quite in her right mind, while not a legal defense against the charges, might lead to some mitigation of her sentence.

And that should be easy to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member