Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just searching for answers, does this mean we are looking for a naked Gannon?
Possibly ?
That's very sad if it turns out to be the case.
There must have been video at the carwash listed on the witnesses list.
Did she clean just the outside like an automatic wash; or a full inside clean with vacuuming and such ?
So many questions.

Was there ever any confirmation about evidence possibly found with soiled clothing ; or is that a theory ?
Imo it's still just speculation-- but the AA might clear it up.
Waiting anxiously.

Yep, some of these places may only have her or her vehicle on surveillance camera. And like you said, some of the ones she visited probably are on different days. They can’t all be from Monday. We still don’t know where all she went in that rental car for 28 hours. Whole lot to untangle for sure! IMO.
This says so much!!!!!

I really wish we could see the PC affidavit and warrants right this minute! but I’ll begrudgingly respect the fact that they’re sealed for now. Unfortunately without much meat, all we can do is speculate and posit hypotheticals for discussion. It’s frustrating af.

I was wondering what would happen if LS demanded a speedy trial. If I’m interpreting the Colorado statute correctly, she would have to get her trial within 6 months in most situations. Can we assume the DA feels they have or will have enough evidence to convict should she make that demand? Is this something that happens often? I would think defendants need as much, (if not more) time as State to thoroughly investigate the evidence and prepare their defense. Maybe an attorney can weigh in on this?

Colorado Revised Statutes Title 18. Criminal Code § 18-1-405 | FindLaw
Can they (or she, meaning LS) even demand a speedy trial ??
I am not familiar with all the legal aspects and have not heard that before, so I am curious.
TIA

i think that Fort Carson may be referring to the miliary base as it’s listed under the individuals name similar to that of “subway” and “wells fargo”. other individuals not associated with a company have their entire address redacted.

eta: this makes me curious whether they did live on base when they first arrived.. and perhaps it was this base ? MOO

If they did live on base it would be easy to determine which one. The springs has several military installations true. However Ft. Carson is Army. Peterson is Air Force. Air Force Academy is Air Force , etc. If AS were army they would have lived on ft. Carson

These maps people are posting are so useful and I wish I could do that! I think these witnesses are for a period from Friday Jan 24 until she left Colorado. (I know there are also witnesses from LE, the east coast and her trip back) ... So the maps aren't only one or 2 days, they are definitely 4-5 days, possibly more. THEN to complicate matters, some of those locations may have been visited more than once (ie the closest gas stations and restaurants) .... Just brainstorming out loud..... JMO, MOO

Date Len Name Hearing Type Case # Location Division
3/17/20
8:15 AM 1Hr STAUCH, LETECIA Setting D212020DR30309 El Paso County DIV M
Re Divorce

4/14/20
3:00 PM 1Hr STAUCH, LETECIA Status Conference D212020CR1358 El Paso County DIV 15-ROOM S403 (South Tower)
Re Murder

link: Seventh Judicial District » Docket Search
03/17/20 Yesssssss. Liberate yourself Al.

I am not familiar with all the legal aspects and have not heard that before, so I am curious.
TIA
I don’t see any reason she can’t but IANAL. Not that I think she would but you never know. That’s why I asked if one of our attorneys could weigh in.

Just searching for answers, does this mean we are looking for a naked Gannon?
I don’t think so. This is still just a rumor imo. Fort Carson was listed for 2 different witnesses which I will post below so you can check into them as you wish. I got a little over zealous before researching. It may have some merit but only because it was near GOG. Started thinking about it and if I recall correctly there was no snow on the day he went missing. Big snowfall came the next few days after he was missing so any evidence was buried in snow. This find was on top of snow a day or so after he was pronounced missing. I’m thinking it’s nothing. Imo he will be fully clothed in different clothing he was reported missing in, possibly in a sports type bag and hidden in woods or a drainpipe in a ditch.

Attachments

• 1CDD4198-C59D-493A-BBEA-329FDA6C2F11.png
    1CDD4198-C59D-493A-BBEA-329FDA6C2F11.png
    212 KB · Views: 190
  • 33C121D7-0008-46EF-95DE-E8DFD2422C68.png
    33C121D7-0008-46EF-95DE-E8DFD2422C68.png
    149.6 KB · Views: 166
TIA
Pretty sure her team needs time to go through all the DA has,and try to clean up the mess Tee made with her mouth, in interviewdand on SM. She's given them so much Cannon Fodder. MOO.

Hmm, landscape here is flat. Ever see the movie Fargo? Not too far from Fargo so yup, very flat, few trees, farm fields and you can see for quite a distance.

Yes I can imagine. My be off topic but gives you an idea of the lay of the land. It is far from flat here. I have a Jeep and I live on the East side of I25 and I can drive 20 minutes west and be on a dirt road going up the mountains in 4 wheel drive. We do this for fun on the weekends and I’ve thought all along how accessible very steep mountainside are to people who may want to throw a body over a cliff. That and given the weather has been so snowy this year. Heck it snowed a couple of inches in Colorado Springs today!

I don’t think so. This is still just a rumor imo. Fort Carson was listed for 2 different witnesses which I will post below so you can check into them as you wish. I got a little over zealous before researching. It may have some merit but only because it was near GOG. Started thinking about it and if I recall correctly there was no snow on the day he went missing. Big snowfall came the next few days after he was missing so any evidence was buried in snow. This find was on top of snow a day or so after he was pronounced missing. I’m thinking it’s nothing. Imo he will be fully clothed in different clothing he was reported missing in, possibly in a sports type bag and hidden in woods or a drainpipe in a ditch.
US Air Force Academy – Fort Carson Mountaineer Found this interesting.

I had to pull up a map to see how close everything was to this reported sighting. 115 and Fort Carson is very close to GOG.

MOO it’s a 30 minute drive (20+ miles) from GOG to the intersection of Hwy 115 and Turkey Creek Road. I don’t consider that close. It’s also a 30 minute drive from my house (which is just 2 miles from Lorson Ranch), and you have to go AROUND Ft Carson to go get to it. Even driving through Ft Carson to get there would take a while. MOO

@NCWatcher I’m sorry in advance, if this is beating a dead horse. Hoping to clear this up.
In the Crime Online quote that starts with “On Monday”, the news outlet is referring to one week after Gannon’s disappearance. On Monday (Feb 3rd) RD shared the video, showing the events that occurred on Monday, Jan 27th. So this:

- Mon, Jan 27th: missing
- Saturday, Feb 1st: FBI, then Movie, then home late, couldn’t sleep because he knows Gannon’s missing, he’s concerned because the FBI is involved and came to his house that morning, and he thought Gannon might have been abducted because that’s what LS was selling, and RD hadn’t yet seen the clip at this point, so he watched videos on Sat evening Feb 1st.
- Mon., Feb 3rd: RD shares video.
Does that help at all? I think RDs statements have aligned and been consistent. Just my two cents. :)

If they did live on base it would be easy to determine which one. The springs has several military installations true. However Ft. Carson is Army. Peterson is Air Force. Air Force Academy is Air Force , etc. If AS were army they would have lived on ft. Carson

He’s Army National Guard. Early on heavy.com (I think it was) reported that he was assigned to a unit/squadron on Schriever AFB. So I’m not sure what that would look like for base/post housing. But there is no housing on Schriever. It’s tiny and locked down. My husband needed security clearance to work there as a civilian electrician.

I thought this was interesting. That intelligence being GPS data from the cars or devices?
"We absolutely have to only go to the area where intelligence from this investigation has led us to search those efforts," said Sgt. Deborah Mynatt, public information officer with the Sheriff's Office.

AND if she ditched a device out the window (or left one at Petco or elsewhere to pick up later) the abnormal pattern is a tip off that something is going on between point B and C. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
youngluteplayer