Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they still looking off of Marsheffel?

And is that normally a busy road? Because on Google Maps it’s marked red in a certain section & that leads me to believe that that section is shutdown (either bc of an accident or something else).

It’s well traveled. It’s a great road to avoid the heavy traffic on Powers. Seems I hear of a lot of accidents at Marksheffel and Hwy 24.

Yes I can imagine. My be off topic but gives you an idea of the lay of the land. It is far from flat here. I have a Jeep and I live on the East side of I25 and I can drive 20 minutes west and be on a dirt road going up the mountains in 4 wheel drive. We do this for fun on the weekends and I’ve thought all along how accessible very steep mountainside are to people who may want to throw a body over a cliff. That and given the weather has been so snowy this year. Heck it snowed a couple of inches in Colorado Springs today!

I think we live close! Today was such a gloomy day. Wish it would have been nicer in the Springs for continued searching.

You are very close to the search area. If you don’t mind my asking would it be possible to pull over on a private side street off Bradley or Marksheffel? Would you be provided privacy in that area ?
Not familiar with the roads you've mentioned; but as far as where TS drove that day --- my guess is that she or her vehicle were spotted on cameras more often than she knows.
And LE have footage we haven't seen, imo.

Even if she stopped by a remote area, sec. cams could have picked her up going to or from her destination.
Add to that she was not behaving normally as far as the vehicle(s) she drove.
A lot of 'trips' with little reason behind them.
MOO

Possibly ?
That's very sad if it turns out to be the case.
There must have been video at the carwash listed on the witnesses list.
Did she clean just the outside like an automatic wash; or a full inside clean with vacuuming and such ?
So many questions.

Was there ever any confirmation about evidence possibly found with soiled clothing ; or is that a theory ?
Imo it's still just speculation-- but the AA might clear it up.
Waiting anxiously.

My question is "When did this occur??"

If she's at the carwash before 2:15 on Monday, without Gannon, then it's off to prison she must go. Right?

If it's the next day, after she rents the car, then it's just as bad.

Tampering with evidence.

I don't think there's any confirmation about any soiled clothing found. Just a sock, a piece of wood.

Are they still looking off of Marsheffel?

And is that normally a busy road? Because on Google Maps it’s marked red in a certain section & that leads me to believe that that section is shutdown (either bc of an accident or something else).
I think they’ve been doing construction. Haven’t heard of any searches yet today. It was about this time last night when EPCSO tweeted that they searched around that area yesterday.
KRDO NewsRadio on Twitter

Regarding neighbor RD, this was discussed many threads ago and my opinion has not changed. I don't know why it is being rehashed again. I don't think he had any ill intent by revealing anything he saw. He was trying to be helpful, IMO. If the prosecution doesn't want to call him as a witness for whatever reason, that is their decision. For him to be badmouthed as much as he has been ever since the video was released is uncalled for, IMO. He probably wishes he had said nothing. JMO.

Couple thoughts:
Might be different posters that weren't around for the original discussion?
Maybe there are some clerical errors? I noticed some multiples.
JMO and speculation (subject to change)
You are right. I should have considered that.

There was something else I noticed in the only other doc that I opened, can't remember the title, it contained the pertinent info on LS. It struck me as being ...outdated, ( not the info itself, but the format flobw)? IDK JMOO (subject to change, of course)

i do not think so, because it would contradict Tee, runaway story, what ever she did during the time she dumped his body was most likely done in an attempt to support her statement if he was found quickly. Undressing G would mean people
would question runaway if he was discovered.

people still seem to stick on the idea of Tee leaving AS's truck at the rental place, we did received clarification that she stated her car not the truck.
seeing the red truck actually was AS's vehicle, logic suggests that he would expect and want it available for him to use upon returning home, had it not been that would also have been a massive red flag.
Had G been sick or other in the back she had preslpained he was ill, so hiding it wasn't necessary, even if the back smelt bad she felt she had provided a suitable story to cover that angle.
I highly doubt she did anything inside the truck to leave extra, difficult or impossible to justify evidence.
AS getting home and finding his truck missing would have been a problem for her. IMO

Then I wonder why she (apparently) took it to a carwash. And when she took it to the carwash.

You're arguing that she had to wash it up on Monday, right?

I agree with clothes found in, but He could have already changed to pajamas on Sunday and those were disposed of.

Except she tried to say he went missing in the clothes he was wearing Sunday, because those clothes will not be found in the home, IMO. Look at page one. those are Sunday's clothes, not Monday's clothes from the RD video.

Prosecutor said at last presser, “We have a lot of reports and electronic data.” I wonder what reports. Any ideas? No autopsy report yet.

He also said at first presser with parents announcing arrest that they are narrowing the search, getting close to finding him. Makes me nervous that a lot of time has passed since then and still no body. I’m starting to doubt their “data.” Maybe she put him off the grid. Why leave a body somewhere you can so clearly be tracked.

Last edited:
The way she got out of the truck in such a hurry at 2:19 on Rd’s video is alarming. Enough to throw the door open and shake the car frame. Was there a smell in that truck that she just couldn’t bare to take anymore and that’s why so much haste in her departure from the truck. I originally thought it was adrenaline and having so much to still take care of but what if it was because of GS’s excrement leading to the next days car wash detailing and finally the rental of the car at the airport as an excuse to air the truck out before AS had a clue as to what had happened in his truck.

Prosecutor said at last presser said “We have a lot of reports and electronic data.” I wonder what reports. Any ideas? No autopsy report yet.

He also said at first presser with parents announcing arrest that they are narrowing the search, getting close to finding him. Makes me nervous that a lot of time has passed since then and still no body. I’m starting to doubt their “data.” Maybe she put him off the grid. Why leave a body somewhere you can so clearly be tracked.
I'm getting nervous as well !
Then I have to take a deep breath and remember that it looks like there's enough evidence to convict without locating him.
But I want him found and soon !!!

The way she got out of the truck in such a hurry at 2:19 on Rd’s video is alarming. Enough to throw the door open and shake the car frame. Was there a smell in that truck that she just couldn’t bare to take anymore and that’s why so much haste in her departure from the truck. I originally thought it was adrenaline and having so much to still take care of but what if it was because of GS’s excrement leading to the next days car wash detailing and finally the rental of the car at the airport as an excuse to air the truck out before AS had a clue as to what had happened in his truck.
I was more struck by the speed and style of her movements in the morning, almost military style as she piles equipment, as yet unknown into that vehicle before Gannon entered for his last journey.
She's a despicable btch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member