Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so too. I believe it's the most likely action she took. I have a feeling it must be a height closer to home rather than further away, the long journey and trail she took was probably in an effort to throw off searchers. A deep ditch, a ravine, a cliff...

Yes, and I feel as though she would have gotten rid of him before she went on the long journey to establish her alibi.

I think so too. I believe it's the most likely action she took. I have a feeling it must be a height closer to home rather than further away, the long journey and trail she took was probably in an effort to throw off searchers. A deep ditch, a ravine, a cliff...

Yes, and I feel as though she would have gotten rid of him before she went on the long journey to establish her alibi.

... most everything else we have has come from the mouth of Tee. ... we can try to pick apart her lies to find the truth hidden inside them but if what we focus may not lead any where close to the actual reality, the more we complicate the less likely we are to being right.IMO
BBM
@zenzen Your post best explains 37 threads before TS even entered a plea.

As you said, she smartly stupid. Along with the Apple watch bread crumb trail, she told us about bloody evidence, which blew out of the back of a truck she was driving. Add: her Apple watch is capable of providing navigation & traffic info, yet some surmise she bought a burner phone, so she could leave her own phone at home to avoid being tracked.

Shirley all that makes sense, right?

Perfect sense. SmarTly sTupid, and predicTable
MOO

When we heard about that alleged Google search (regarding if parents could track his phone if it was off), I immediately began following this case. That’s because it was obviously foul play.

This was clearly on her mind (phone tracking), and leaves open no door for an innocent explanation.

She absolutely needed to leave her phone at home in order to get away with murder, and she just so happened to do that.

Fortunately, she was dead wrong about the “getting away with murder thing.”

Yes to ALL of the above...a thousand times YES.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

At this point in sleuthing (or any LE endeavor) there are better heads than ours considering different possible scenarios. If in fact LS left her phone at home as claimed, then perhaps that gives a lie to other statement about taking a selfie in the truck as they were living (apparently). There are definitely LE people who are keeping track of her ambiguous, potentially contradictory statements. So can we. No one should rest a whole case on the fact that a suspect is lying.

But it is relevant and notable.

I don't know what else her phone-leaving is associated with (or even if it's true), but it's interesting that she pre-splains it. Then says she was tracked by her watch.

Aside from the changing story, there is an anticipation that eventually we'll know whether she took her phone the next day. We can hypothesize about that too. If in fact the DA has evidence that she's leaving her phone turned off or unavailable on Jan 27 and 28, don't you think they'll use that at the preliminary hearing? I know I would, if I were the prosecution.

We can hope there are exhibits dedicated solely to listing T's lies (as I picture her fabrications plastered onto the four walls of the courtroom...); the task would be a monumental one. IMO

" I don't know what else her phone-leaving is associated with (or even if it's true), but it's interesting that she pre-splains it. Then says she was tracked by her watch. 10ofRods"
I think that she really thought she could not be tracked when she left her phone at home. It was later that she realized that her watch had that capacity. Websleuths had conversation early about that possibility. She may have even first realized about the watch problem when she read it here! At that point she knew she would have to start explaining away all her movements for that Monday trip....MOO

I had wondered at first if she left him alive and that's why she kept saying he would be back. To me that's so cruel, I tried to get away from it. But, oh my gosh, you got me thinking again. What if that's the real reason she rented the car? To go look for him in a vehicle he wouldn't recognize? That part of what she said would be true. She returned in the rental and found he had passed, put his body in the trunk and moved him, hid the body. The cadaver dogs picked up the scent in the trunk of the car and that's how LE is sure he's passed (murdered)? Speculation 100% and I don't like it, but, what if?? Moo
Very plausible theory.

Gannon needs to be found and brought home. His parents need him. Hope for today.
Find sweet Gannon!

I’m not sure LS realizes prison is designed to separate, isolate, and alienate her from everyone and everything.

She won’t be allowed allowed to do so much as touch her daughter, her parents or her friends. Human touch is essential in keeping the inner spirit alive. She will need sever any physical or emotional links she has to anyone in the outside world.

Her daughter will grow into adulthood without ever really knowing her. Her spouse will try to forget her face and start a new life.

She will sit alone in a concrete box blaming everyone else for her crime. Reliving her actions over and over in her mind - justifying, validating, excusing herself from wrong doing. Her hatred toward accusatory people and systems will drive her mad.

Unless...

She can face reality. Her evil crime. Confess. Reveal Gannon’s location. She has allegedly extinguished the life a human being. A child of only eleven years old robbed of a future. A stolen life from his parents. I’ve yet to mention his grandparents. My empathy is overwhelming. Gannon, a child of their blood, born as a soul to live on in their generational lineage long after they leave this earth, is now a stunted branch in their family tree. To these grandparents ~ I say, please hold the preciousness of Gannon in your heart. Feel his spirit. He will stay with you. He will live on forever through you and your child.

I’m not sure LS realizes prison is designed to separate, isolate, and alienate her from everyone and everything.

She won’t be allowed allowed to do so much as touch her daughter, her parents or her friends. Human touch is essential in keeping the inner spirit alive. She will need sever any physical or emotional links she has to anyone in the outside world.

Her daughter will grow into adulthood without ever really knowing her. Her spouse will try to forget her face and start a new life.

She will sit alone in a concrete box blaming everyone else for her crime. Reliving her actions over and over in her mind - justifying, validating, excusing herself from wrong doing. Her hatred toward accusatory people and systems will drive her mad.

Unless...

She can face reality. Her evil crime. Confess. Reveal Gannon’s location. She has allegedly extinguished the life a human being. A child of only eleven years old robbed of a future. A stolen life from his parents. I’ve yet to mention his grandparents. My empathy is overwhelming. Gannon, a child of their blood, born as a soul to live on in their generational lineage long after they leave this earth, is now a stunted branch in their family tree. To these grandparents ~ I say, please hold the preciousness of Gannon in your heart. Feel his spirit. He will stay with you. He will live on forever through you and your child.

Your last paragraph, good lord I’m in tears and haven’t even had my coffee yet. You have a way with words. Beautiful! I wish you were my Grandmother.
Sorry off topic.. but had to say it.

We can hope there are exhibits dedicated solely to listing T's lies (as I picture her fabrications plastered onto the four walls of the courtroom...); the task would be a monumental one. IMO

I don't know. No one lied more than Casey Anthony. And in this situation, we don't have a body.

Yes, cases have been won without a body, based on the actions of the accused. That is probably why trace evidence found in the house needs to be hammered in. This could be a very long trial. And no doubt, the accused will never take a plea deal.

I am not local to the US so, even for me, this seems a far reach...
But, is it at all possible that TS moved Gannon's body from its original place to Savannah, Georgia?
Perhaps when she was en route to Myrtle Beach?
I know it is far. Both in distance and in speculation. I only ask because remains were found this week in GA and no more has been posted on it than this (that I can find, anyway!)

Just putting this out there...
(She has claimed that he's out of state and that LE is wasting their time - but who can believe a word she says...:rolleyes:)

Savannah Police investigate after possible human remains found near I-95

I am not local to the US so, even for me, this seems a far reach...
But, is it at all possible that TS moved Gannon's body from its original place to Savannah, Georgia?
Perhaps when she was en route to Myrtle Beach?
I know it is far. Both in distance and in speculation. I only ask because remains were found this week in GA and no more has been posted on it than this (that I can find, anyway!)

Just putting this out there...
(She has claimed that he's out of state and that LE is wasting their time - but who can believe a word she says...:rolleyes:)

Savannah Police investigate after possible human remains found near I-95
Everything is possible and worthy of a search, why not.

TS decided to take the rental car through the washer. Who the (*insert explicit word here*) washes their rental? I use rentals quite frequently but I've so far never taken one to the washer like my own car, that's one of the bright sides of using them! And that's a service I pay for, as well.

The only reasons I can think of for ever washing a rental is me using it for an extensive period for work and I have to look somewhat representative, or I need to wash away something I don't want the rental company to see... or the police to find if I'm up to no good.

She had the car for little more than 24hrs, right? I'm thinking the rental is key piece to this bizarre and tragic puzzle. Hopefully she didn't do a good job in washing away potential evidence.

MOO

BBM

I don't believe we actually have an MSM or LE link saying AS's flight was due in at noon. I don't think we even know whether he flew into CS or Denver. At most we have had references made to vague SM posts saying "neighbors" said his flight back arrived around midday. I believe those references also said he flew into Denver.

If I'm wrong, I'd love to see a link.

Renting a car never made sense to me. But IF AS flew into Denver midday, and TS was going to get him in the rental, she'd pretty much have to rent it around the time she did. And if he flew into Denver, that would explain some of the mileage on the rental.

Links, please!

JMO
According to part 2 of CrimeOnline under rental car. LS picked up her husband at the Colorado Springs airport.

Gannon Stauch: Stepmom explains rental car as search for missing Colorado boy continues [EXCLUSIVE PART 2]

TS decided to take the rental car through the washer. Who the (*insert explicit word here*) washes their rental? I use rentals quite frequently but I've so far never taken one to the washer like my own car, that's one of the bright sides of using them! And that's a service I pay for, as well.

The only reasons I can think of for ever washing a rental is me using it for an extensive period for work and I have to look somewhat representative, or I need to wash away something I don't want the rental company to see... or the police to find if I'm up to no good.

She had the car for little more than 24hrs, right? I'm thinking the rental is key piece to this bizarre and tragic puzzle. Hopefully she didn't do a good job in washing away potential evidence.

MOO

When did we learn which car she took to the carwash? I agree that the rental car seems to be crucial. She had the car about 28 hours.

TS decided to take the rental car through the washer. Who the (*insert explicit word here*) washes their rental? I use rentals quite frequently but I've so far never taken one to the washer like my own car, that's one of the bright sides of using them! And that's a service I pay for, as well...

MOO

Do we have confirmation that it was the rental she took to the car wash? Could have been Al's truck. Either way, it would make sense that she's trying to get rid of trace evidence left by whatever her activities were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migeemp79