Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not local to the US so, even for me, this seems a far reach...
But, is it at all possible that TS moved Gannon's body from its original place to Savannah, Georgia?
Perhaps when she was en route to Myrtle Beach?
I know it is far. Both in distance and in speculation. I only ask because remains were found this week in GA and no more has been posted on it than this (that I can find, anyway!)

Just putting this out there...
(She has claimed that he's out of state and that LE is wasting their time - but who can believe a word she says...:rolleyes:)

Savannah Police investigate after possible human remains found near I-95

I doubt these specific remains are related but I do think there's a possibility she scattered evidence over multiple states on her travels back to SC. I'd hope that wouldn't include remains but I do think it's a possibility.

TS decided to take the rental car through the washer. Who the (*insert explicit word here*) washes their rental? I use rentals quite frequently but I've so far never taken one to the washer like my own car, that's one of the bright sides of using them! And that's a service I pay for, as well.

The only reasons I can think of for ever washing a rental is me using it for an extensive period for work and I have to look somewhat representative, or I need to wash away something I don't want the rental company to see... or the police to find if I'm up to no good.

She had the car for little more than 24hrs, right? I'm thinking the rental is key piece to this bizarre and tragic puzzle. Hopefully she didn't do a good job in washing away potential evidence.

MOO

Whoa. Do we know for a fact which car she took to the car wash??

I’m not sure LS realizes prison is designed to separate, isolate, and alienate her from everyone and everything.

She won’t be allowed allowed to do so much as touch her daughter, her parents or her friends. Human touch is essential in keeping the inner spirit alive. She will need sever any physical or emotional links she has to anyone in the outside world.

Her daughter will grow into adulthood without ever really knowing her. Her spouse will try to forget her face and start a new life.

She will sit alone in a concrete box blaming everyone else for her crime. Reliving her actions over and over in her mind - justifying, validating, excusing herself from wrong doing. Her hatred toward accusatory people and systems will drive her mad.

Unless...

She can face reality. Her evil crime. Confess. Reveal Gannon’s location. She has allegedly extinguished the life a human being. A child of only eleven years old robbed of a future. A stolen life from his parents. I’ve yet to mention his grandparents. My empathy is overwhelming. Gannon, a child of their blood, born as a soul to live on in their generational lineage long after they leave this earth, is now a stunted branch in their family tree. To these grandparents ~ I say, please hold the preciousness of Gannon in your heart. Feel his spirit. He will stay with you. He will live on forever through you and your child.

I agree with all of this.
I don't really expect her to cooperate and confess, but I would love to be wrong. Beautiful thoughts and words from you. My thoughts and prayers are with all of his family and all who loved and knew him. May they find some peace.

Thanks. I appreciate the response. I guess I should have been more clear...we don't have confirmation of where he flew to except from TS. And no info on the time he flew in except SM from neighbors.
It would really interesting to see where exactly it was returned,and who exactly returned it. MOO.

Whoa. Do we know for a fact which car she took to the car wash??
Imo, no. We don't even know that she actually washed ANY vehicle. She might have called or stopped by to ask a question...obviously Occam's Raisin and all but we only have a witness list.
MOO
EDIT! I'M LAUGHING SO HARD! I stepped away to make lunch for the family and just saw what auto correct did. I'm leaving it. :cool::eek:o_O

Last edited:
I haven't posted often on this case, but I have read every thread. I really wonder what kind of home life was going on here previous to Gannon's murder.

Did AS suspect TS of bullying poor Gannon or mistreating him before?
Has Child Protective Services ever been involved with the family?
Did Gannon have lots of absentees from school?

I think LE suspected TS right from the start. The DA charging this case with 1st degree murder without a body tells me they have concrete evidence to prove their case.

I also believe the her daughter and the younger sibling of Gannon's have shared their information with LE.

#GannonismyHero

Imo, no. We don't even know that she actually washed ANY vehicle. She might have called or stopped by to ask a question...obviously Occam's Raisin and all but we only have a witness list.
MOO

While that's true, I imagine that LE contacted all local carwashes and ended up putting only one on the witness list. Therefore, I think it's reasonable to assume that this one carwash has evidence or a connection to the case. I don't think a carwash attendant is going to remember a phone call from a potential patron nor do I think LS would have given her name in such an instance.

I'm going to bet that she used that carwash.

I haven't posted often on this case, but I have read every thread. I really wonder what kind of home life was going on here previous to Gannon's murder.

Did AS suspect TS of bullying poor Gannon or mistreating him before?
Has Child Protective Services ever been involved with the family?
Did Gannon have lots of absentees from school?

I think LE suspected TS right from the start. The DA charging this case with 1st degree murder without a body tells me they have concrete evidence to prove their case.

I also believe the her daughter and the younger sibling of Gannon's have shared their information with LE.

#GannonismyHero

A lot of that, we don't know - or is only available on SM of people we are not allowed to discuss. But we do have that babysitter interview that mentions "spanking" and states that AS was the "spanker." LS's SM shows her consulting with AS about various "discipline-related" items.

I think the inclusion of the two FBI child interviewers is a good clue that both siblings have been interviewed.

While that's true, I imagine that LE contacted all local carwashes and ended up putting only one on the witness list. Therefore, I think it's reasonable to assume that this one carwash has evidence or a connection to the case. I don't think a carwash attendant is going to remember a phone call from a potential patron nor do I think LS would have given her name in such an instance.

Oh, I agree with you, especially that it definitely had a connection- otherwise it would not be on the list. I suppose I'm thinking outside the box.

It's part of an ongoing conversation (the arrows will take you back to each back and forth) but this post should answer your question.

"Except she tried to say he went missing in the clothes he was wearing Sunday, because those clothes will not be found in the home, IMO. Look at page one. those are Sunday's clothes, not Monday's clothes from the RD video."

BBM
Wow...the more you know! Thanks for taking the time to explain arrows to one ignorant and oblivious--not tech-savvy. Because I'm often catching up by reading backwards (so as not to miss breaking news) this is a tremendous help! :)

Would they put someone on the list that hasn't led anywhere yet? (IOW hasn't led to usable evidence) ?

ETA - I understand witnesses saying yes that's from our video camera. I mean 'professionals' that do analysis for a living.

To use RDs camera, it is RD himself they will have to put on the stand to authenticate it.

I am not local to the US so, even for me, this seems a far reach...
But, is it at all possible that TS moved Gannon's body from its original place to Savannah, Georgia?
Perhaps when she was en route to Myrtle Beach?
I know it is far. Both in distance and in speculation. I only ask because remains were found this week in GA and no more has been posted on it than this (that I can find, anyway!)

Just putting this out there...
(She has claimed that he's out of state and that LE is wasting their time - but who can believe a word she says...:rolleyes:)

Savannah Police investigate after possible human remains found near I-95
Savannah is nearly four hours south of Myrtle Beach. Would not be on the way at all. Within the realm of possibility but not likely IMO.

Or was caught driving by on camera.

Felony 1 Murder in Colorado is a minimum of LWP and maximum DP.
Killng of a child under 12 is Felony 1.
DP ends in June 2020. DA has indicated he willing to seek DP
I hope they don’t go for DP. Aside from the fact that they’d never execute her, it will afford her appeals and will drag this out and torture Gannon’s family for decades. Of course if the family wants DP that’s different but I think it’s better to lock her away until she dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx