Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letecia had vast experience in all of this sort of non paper trail, all her different name variations, she has been doing all this for years,
Much of this may be revealed during trial. I've know many people in my life, but none of them changed their first and middle names. Nicknames yes, but not name changes. A relative in LE told me it is a method criminals use to evade detection. So the one who was pointing the finger at others, had three pointing right back at her! JMOO

Justice for Gannon!

I've thought about that too (that she might have been reading here).

Once Gannon is found, I think MSM will provide a bit more information (which they already have, but have not officially published).
RS&BBM

I wonder how many murderers have actually read here....hmmm.

Care to elaborate?(re: bold)

Whether she acted in sudden rage or not, or whether he developed some sort of medical condition, she is culpable because she DID NOT even try to get him medical care. She caused him hours of agony and that is unforgivable. MOO MOO MOO

That's interesting. Yeah, it's the wrong era dialect for that babysitter (is she originally from Kansas or OK I wonder?)

Both sides of my family came out of the dustbowl, and while I agree that plainspeaking is the way they spoke, it in no way meant that someone was trustworthy. My crazy aunt (the one whose personality resembles LS's) spoke that way too. She was a smart but cagey woman (who could be vicious verbally, rarely physically though).

I think the babysitter was on video, but can't remember for sure. My parents never would have used the word "beat" no matter how the "spanking" went, btw. They used "come down on someone" to mean a variety of negative effects for the object of the come-down.

My dad used "give a skinning" not "get a beating." He also said "wail the tar out of." My mom and grandma, appropriately, said "get a switch on."

Anyway, I'm thinking babysitter introduced the idea of physical punishment in her phrasing. I am biting my tongue enough now, I better stop.

BBM

I don't know where the babysitter is from. But in her interview she said she moved TO Oklahoma in mid-January. Link below.

Where I live in NC people sometimes do use the phrase "get on x" to mean discipline if x is a child. If x is an adult, then it means more of a verbal lashing. With a child it could include spanking but easily might not.

Gannon Stauch's babysitter says she believes stepmother is innocent

JMO

In addition to the car wash listed, there are also 2 Conoco stations on the witness list. They both have drive thru car washes, self service, don’t have to interact with an attendant. One is on Garden of the Gods Road right off the freeway. The other is on N. Academy Blvd.

MOO
ETA the server says my pic is too big to attach. Argh

I believe LS was abusive to Gannon long before this final incident. I think she played mind games and threatened him often. She may have threatened him with worse if he ever told anyone but he might have trusted a friend. If Gannon told a friend that LS was abusive, would that friend be able to testify about what Gannon said? Or would hearsay rules preclude it?

Much of this may be revealed during trial. I've know many people in my life, but none of them changed their first and middle names. Nicknames yes, but not name changes. A relative in LE told me it is a method criminals use to evade detection. So the one who was pointing the finger at others, had three pointing right back at her! JMOO

Justice for Gannon!
GANNONis my hero!
You are so right! I so want her to just plead out and go away, but the lengthy background on her is going to be so interesting, it will be subject of much attentionMOO There will be a mini series, too much for two hour movie...remembering the early LE statements, there are going to be multiple layers peeled back that preceded this case. MOO, how many people has she affected in her past? JMOshe has to have someone working w/ her on some of these transactions, if not on the death of Gannon. Justice for Gannon! is my first concern... If it takes other stuff to keep her locked up?!

I didn't mean to imply that Green Dot is a convenience store. Green Dot makes the debit cards that are sold in the convenience stores.

I think $180,000 was the predicted dual income if she were also employed. TS's Poshmark account reveals her taste for higher end clothing and accessories. Most likely she was selling more than buying. Her lifestyle was not as she hoped and instead of taking responsibility, she blamed and resented AS, LH and the children.

Tecia Stauch's Closet (@tecialynn2006) | Poshmark

Ah. Makes sense. She's probably counting all her sources of income (real estate, financial aid, possibly theft).

I do wonder if she pretended to get up and go to work in the year prior.

RS&BBM

I wonder how many murderers have actually read here....hmmm.

Care to elaborate?(re: bold)
I can respond if it's ok with you. :)
This would be my opinion and speculation re. your question :
(also playing the devil's advocate here)

It's doubtful TS is reading here now. *Ahem* No internet in jail...as far as I know !
But between Gannon's murder and TS' arrest ?
Maybe.
And maybe before that.
Chilling.

TS' supporters might be, and if they are reading here :
They'd want to shut down any discussion of the Complaint Affidavit.
Claiming it's a theory and not factual.
They'd also want to stop any discussion of a graphic nature even if it's a fact, aka the AA and its' release.
(Discussion of true crime is allowed here and so is speculation as this is a sleuthing crime site.)

Basically any criminals or supporters of such would want to throw in red herrings and get the discussion off-track, esp. if we're getting closer to the truth !
So, hopefully no criminals/murderers/TS supporters are jumping in here as this site is victim-friendly , and that has to rankle with TS' friends.

The bright light--however small in the face of such monstrosity -- in all of this, is that the perp took extraordinary care to mask her tracks and in doing so left a vivid trail.
Not only visible to LE but to some of the sleuthers here.

Thank you, @LietKynes.

One thing I was thinking about is that there is a major social media platform that was and is used by the Lorson Ranch neighborhood. There are literally hundreds if not thousands of FB messages from neighbors as well. Those who have contributed surveillance video have kept quiet, but they won't stay quiet forever.

In fact, I think one person was on WS early on, but has ceased posting (not the person who might be LS). There were people tweeting about goings-on in the neighborhood as well. I do think that's why LS uploaded stuff to her own FB (that she may now regret). She seems really impulsive. People would tweet or FB something random and she'd jump into the fray with her boots on. Reactive, I guess, is the better word.

Courts have ruled that people's SM postings can be used in court (and I truly think LS has essentially been given a lot of rope, and she used it).

I'd say that one theme in LS's various statements is how much this is Landen's fault (avoiding, for the time being, attacking AS very much). Did she think AS would someday forgive her? Is she that out of touch with reality? Because in future, I fear that she may broaden her attack and AS will be a chief witness at her trial. She's probably going to go for his jugular. She has all that time alone in her cell to think up yet another narrative.

I see a woman who had a long history of bitterly attacking LH and painting herself as a much superior wife and mother.

For many of you that are new to the thread it really helps to check out the links and read the articles posted at the beginning of the thread. It will answer a lot of questions that are asked repeatedly and suppositions that are made repeatedly. I’m not addressing my post to anyone in particular it’s just that I’m frustrated after 37 threads at all the repetition while Gannon is still unfound. I see some of the frustration by many others that have been here since day one also.

BBM
She had a job during 2019. As a teacher. District 3, March to November according to below link. Maybe she also included the housing allowance in that calculation?

Academy D-20 rescinded job offer to Letecia Stauch after stepson went missing

Okay - so 7 months of employment? Prior, the district said she was a resource employee (non-classroom teacher). 2 of those months were summer as well. But perhaps she was indeed in the classroom (as they noticed the parents). I'd love to know more about what happened to end her employment in November (on her FB, she gave a different date - and it may still be on her LinkedIn, I'll check)

She may have included housing allowance or anything else she wished - but I'll bet it was a figure she liked to whip out in conversation.

November is truly an odd time to leave a teaching job. She must have felt that 2019 was a promising year for her, until that job ended. Also odd that someone with a doctorate in education would suddenly change career goals (in December) to "flight attendant."

I've lost sleep,and dreamed about this case. I dreamed I questioned Tee on jail.
I have a friend who recently passed who was dedicated to Abby and Libby's case in Delphi and I had a dream that he now knew who BG is and in my dream, I kept asking him where Gannon is...to please, please tell me or tell his parents or give us a hint. YIKES.
I think I need a break.

Food for thought:

upload_2020-3-15_17-20-31.png
T Stauch

@tecialynn
Jun 7, 2009
Waiting on the game and for him....u know!
T Stauch (@tecialynn) | Twitter

upload_2020-3-15_17-19-57.jpeg
In this June 7, 2009, file photo, Los Angeles Lakers guard Kobe Bryant (24) points to a player behind him after making a basket in the closing seconds against the Orlando Magic in Game 2 of the NBA basketball finals, in Los Angeles. (AP Photo / Mark J. Terrill, File) ETA: article dated January 27, 2020 1:41 pm.

Kobe Bryant Left Deep Legacy in LA Sports, Basketball World

Last edited:
So I see the coroner on witness list is from a town in Ohio, 30 mins from where T’s ex husband died in a crash. One county over, but only 30 mins away. Maybe that coroner was too busy to handle case and it was sent over. Hmmm. What could that all be about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
insanecobain