Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed it’s still open.
Hmmmmm....
Is someone seeking money for TS' defense ?
Could be way out there.
But nothing about this case and the perp would surprise me.
Nothing !

G

Gannon is my hero! Good sleuthing!

My stomach just dropped on this...I find it hard to believe there are two women in the Myrtle Beach area w/ similar, yet multiple variations of the same name...MOO I have seen so many issues w/ gofundmes especially in early days...

innocent until proven guilty, innocent until proven guilty, why am I finding that so hard to believe that in this case... LH may have really nailed it...justice for Gannon may be justice for a lot of people.JMO
bbm
I wonder if there are elements to TS' possible past run-ins with LE or (as yet unknown) criminal activity that even LH and AS do not know about yet ?
It's like a can of worms that gets larger the more one looks into it. Ugh. :mad:

Wowzers great find imstilla!

Another alias? Under picture and in comments: Tecia Taylor Hardin

ETA: where did the Taylor come from?
exactly! Typing that as you were editing, was about to suggest we take all combos rearranging them and search, now we add Taylor?
Yes, and in light of the "accident" (as opposed to a tragedy) that occurred, T believed (IMO) AS would never have learned about her rescinded offer (nor the school's reasons for same).

Another addition to the (likely inflated) calculation would be monthly benefits received for HH from her deceased (as of 2014) father. MOO
Gannon is my hero! I am sure it was posted earlier, this occurred BEFORE weekend, who do we go to to verify accuracy...Is Amanda Reckonwith Archives? I was going to go thru the archives to clear my thoughts. MOO this is incredibly important to know, IMO she did not necessarily have to have official notification to know ‘they gig was up’ , but it surely helps put the puzzle together.Justice for Gannon!

exactly! Typing that as you were editing, was about to suggest we take all combos rearranging them and search, now we add Taylor?

Gannon is my hero! I am sure it was posted earlier, this occurred BEFORE weekend, who do we go to to verify accuracy...Is Amanda Reckonwith Archives? MOO this is incredibly important to know, IMO she did not necessarily have to have official notification to know ‘they gig was up’ , but it surely helps put the puzzle together.

Are you asking for verification of where T's ex died? I've viewed the obituary notice myself as far as veracity, but do not know if they are approved for posting--which is why I added purportedly, etc. If I "report" my own post, will Mods respond and answer as to whether we can add it? TIA

Wowzers great find imstilla!

Another alias? Under picture and in comments: Tecia Taylor Hardin

ETA: where did the Taylor come from?
Yes, and in light of the "accident" (as opposed to a tragedy) that occurred, T believed (IMO) AS would never have learned about her rescinded offer (nor the school's reasons for same).

Another addition to the (likely inflated) calculation would be monthly benefits received for HH from her deceased (as of 2014) father. MOO
Gannon is my hero! I am sure it was posted earlier, this occurred BEFORE weekend, who do we go to to verify accuracy...Is Amanda Reckonwith Archives? MOO this is incredibly important to know, IMO she did not necessarily have to have official notification to know ‘they gig was up’ , but it surely helps put the puzzle together.
FYI. Stattford Act coming. Get ready.
Is this inre to covid or possibility that Letecia was assisted during floods and hurricane in the Carolinas, my brain is spinning...and I do not think I am crazy...

Are you asking for verification of where T's ex died? I've viewed the obituary notice myself as far as veracity, but do not know if they are approved for posting--which is why I added purportedly, etc. If I "report" my own post, will Mods respond and answer as to whether we can add it? TIA
GANNON is my hero!
I am trying to remember sources for some of the info and whether they were verified, because they are conflicting on several points... I can not answer your question on reporting yourself...newbie here..,

This is what I could find; I think there might be a fuller copy somewhere.
It might be in the Media/Timeline thread for this case as well.

View attachment 238626

Were these from Sunday night or Monday night? The time seems off.
It might be, but I would guess they would use someone within the same county, not someone from Ohio.
So, with that, this makes me very curious also.

Snipped by me. Responded to wrong post

Last edited:
Remember this?

ETA: anyone know who’s jersey is hung up on the wall? #81? Seems like the video was uploaded in 2012. I think that’s around the time she started using Taylor. It also seems to me that the tecialynn2006 came about this same time. What happened in her life in 2006?

Last edited:

You can add a link to the obit but as these are innocent people who have no involvement in this case, no names are to be brought to Websleuths and they are NOT to be sleuthed and posted about on the thread.

As usual, members may sleuth behind the scenes and through private messaging but cannot post their findings on the thread.

What do y’all think? Letecia Stauch?
Copy/paste:

"CF Softball Player lost home in fire" into Google.
Please include quotation marks for full effect.

Idk what’s going on with this woman. I gotta believe there is good and bad in everyone. It’s just hers is so out of balance. Idk. Making me crazy. I feel so badly for HH.
Probably just another money scam like she ran on co -workers at a Disney Park. Maybe she collected money but skimmed off the top. Once a scammer...

Oh WOW !!
Great find @Trocroc9
I wondered about HH bc as of the Cousin It interview she was still with her mother. I’m sure they are as thick as thieves, best friends, sole provider, together since birth, etc. I would find it really hard for her to ever turn State’s evidence against her.

Last edited:
What do y’all think? Letecia Stauch?
Copy/paste:

"CF Softball Player lost home in fire" into Google.
Please include quotation marks for full effect.

Idk what’s going on with this woman. I gotta believe there is good and bad in everyone. It’s just hers is so out of balance. Idk. Making me crazy. I feel so badly for HH.

:eek:o_O:eek:

That is just crazy!

So I see the coroner on witness list is from a town in Ohio, 30 mins from where T’s ex husband died in a crash. One county over, but only 30 mins away. Maybe that coroner was too busy to handle case and it was sent over. Hmmm. What could that all be about.
[/QUOTE]
It might be something as simple as an expert witness.
Or...he died in that county?!

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

At this point in sleuthing (or any LE endeavor) there are better heads than ours considering different possible scenarios. If in fact LS left her phone at home as claimed, then perhaps that gives a lie to other statement about taking a selfie in the truck as they were living (apparently). There are definitely LE people who are keeping track of her ambiguous, potentially contradictory statements. So can we. No one should rest a whole case on the fact that a suspect is lying.

But it is relevant and notable.

I don't know what else her phone-leaving is associated with (or even if it's true), but it's interesting that she pre-splains it. Then says she was tracked by her watch.

Aside from the changing story, there is an anticipation that eventually we'll know whether she took her phone the next day. We can hypothesize about that too. If in fact the DA has evidence that she's leaving her phone turned off or unavailable on Jan 27 and 28, don't you think they'll use that at the preliminary hearing? I know I would, if I were the prosecution.
If you google/sleuth each name on the witness list that is with the FBI and/or the ones that are contractors with the FBI, you will be able to answer all of your questions. And many other questions you may have. It’s pretty incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
california_girl