Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I wouldn't bet on that article. The list of witnesses that has been released and is referenced in the article is not a list of trial witnesses. It is a list of those people who have aided the investigation or given statements in the investigation. I'd take it with a large grain of salt.
Gannon is my hero! Thank you! I actually went to linked article, and realized we had already viewed the list, the article was incorrect on several other points as well. It makes it appear we KNOW the death occurred on Jan 27. IIRC the AA referred to on or about 27 Jan. Small detail, but the prosecution was carefully tightening every loophole?! I do not think we knew for certain HH was testifying. I may keep the salt shaker handy....thanks again! I am working in name variations for Letecia, Latecia Tecia, Tee, T Lynn Taylor Hunt Hardin Staunch, have I missed any? LT Hardin, LL Taylor , don’t you need SS #s connected to these AKA Justice for Gannon!

I would like to provide everyone with a list of the people on the witness list, what their title is, what their job duties are & provide links to other public record court cases they have been witnesses for (like it may blow your mind as it did mine), so that all of you can know exactly what the prosecution’s agenda is.
Is that allowed?
Are they public servants?

I would like to provide everyone with a list of the people on the witness list, what their title is, what their job duties are & provide links to other public record court cases they have been witnesses for (like it may blow your mind as it did mine), so that all of you can know exactly what the prosecution’s agenda is.
Is that allowed?
Are they public servants?

Remember this?

ETA: anyone know who’s jersey is hung up on the wall? #81? Seems like the video was uploaded in 2012. I think that’s around the time she started using Taylor. It also seems to me that the tecialynn2006 came about this same time. What happened in her life in 2006?

About the jersey: pretty sure that's Terrell Owens of the Dallas Cowboys. I think he started playing with them in 2006.

Gannon is my hero! Thank you! I actually went to linked article, and realized we had already viewed the list, the article was incorrect on several other points as well. It makes it appear we KNOW the death occurred on Jan 27. IIRC the AA referred to on or about 27 Jan. Small detail, but the prosecution was carefully tightening every loophole?! I do not think we knew for certain HH was testifying. I may keep the salt shaker handy....thanks again! I am working in name variations for Letecia, Latecia Tecia, Tee, T Lynn Taylor Hunt Hardin Staunch, have I missed any? LT Hardin, LL Taylor , don’t you need SS #s connected to these AKA Justice for Gannon!

Middle name Leann

So, I guess the babysitter's utterance can be seen as completely disjointed. "Get on them," to me, refers back to "spanked the kids."

What do you think "get on them" means in this context? What is it that you think she means "Albert would do"?

Sounds like a "wait till your father gets home" scenario to me, and includes spanking as well as other "getting on the kids."

Her interview was interesting to me. IMO, I think that AS had the final say about disciplining his kids. I also think that this may have been a sticking point between the two adults in this house. TS mentioned that AS followed the rule about street lights on= you come home but she didn't do things that way. The kids are old enough to see a split between them on how they do things. TS also didn't seem that engaged with the lives of the kids, ie. who were their friends and parents of friends (despite having worked in the school district for a period of time). As the kids got older I think she got angrier that they were disciplined by AS and she had little recourse.

I think she used manipulation lots. "I'm sad so do X." I am buying you Burger King so make sure you do Y." "I won't tell dad if you do Z." This would have worked with telling dad about wrong doings where they might be in trouble.

So, yes, I think dad was the disciplinarian and TS was without the power to make these types of decisions which I am sure ate away at her as she was with them whenever he was away.

Ticia, Leticia, Leann, Leanne, Lowery, Locklear.

Is that allowed?

Wow, I really hope so. That would be amazing!

I didn’t even have to click the link to know Chris Spargo’s name would appear in the byline.

All he did was take that list of witnesses, and make it a fact that AL would testify because he appeared on that list. He also made it a fact that the younger daughter would testify.

Now of course he will, but still.

God I hate him.
You know what to use for TP if your local market is out. MOO.

Very misleading headline IMO. The Sun is a tabloid in my opinion. The story may have true information, but they always have sensational headlines to get folks to click.
In this case, yes they are on the witness list. Does NOT mean they testify. JMO
Exactly! Who knows what she will testify to? She may be asked half a dozen questions and that's it. It remains to be seen. JMO

How likely is it that the scheduling order in this matter will be e-filed and/or publicly available, does anyone know? I work in the legal field but in another state and mostly on civil matters, so I'm not sure which court orders we can expect to have access to.

Thomas valva, Gannon, Abby and Libby,Lauren spier, Gabriel, Jessica herringa, the list goes on and on! Why do people hurt those they should love? Why do the innocents fall prey to the psycho's out there? Why is it that there is so much pain! I am truly a person who feels more than is good for me but I feel because if I/we do not then who will? May there be justice, may those struggling know love, may we remain compassionate and may those who feel a need to harm someone recognize this and seek help before harm is done! Above all may the tears and the heartbreak stop! I refuse to give up on those who have suffered thru no fault of their own! But for tonight may I place all this pain in the hands of god,Buddha, or whomever we alternately choose to believe or not believe in! May tomorrow shine bright and bring families who are hurting relief, those who are struggling peace! I hit my limit today but I always know my limit and know when to retreat, think the stress of the virus and world turmoil just overwhelmed me sensory wise! Take care, love one another!

Is that allowed?

ETA: Or is that a bad idea?
We have no idea who reads WS. I don’t want my findings to be detrimental to the case. People talk.

UA I think it’s fine as the list is now available to the public. I’m pretty sure the Prosecution has a strong enough case you won’t hurt it if someone sees it. I would personally love to see what you have taken the time to reveal. If you aren’t comfortable putting it in here I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyuglybefore