Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone,

I want to personally invite you tonight to Websleuths Radio Podcast YOUTUBE LIVE tonight at 10:00 PM Eastern.
Somehow, last night, we were discussing the virus but we ended up have a three-hour live show (that went off-topic big time) and it was actually, mostly, fun. Really.
Tonight we will discuss the virus and other cases as well. Join us in our live chat. CLICK HERE TONIGHT 10 PM EASTERN!

I wondered about HH bc as of the Cousin It interview she was still with her mother. I’m sure they are as thick as thieves, best friends, sole provider, together since birth, etc. I would find it really hard for her to ever turn State’s evidence on her.

Does Colorado recognize the child/parent privilege the same as a spouse? She might be legally required to testify otherwise.

Gannon is my hero! I have been hoping that she would be brave enough to come forward, in this way. IMO this will be either the easiest decision or the hardest decision of her life. Either way, I hope she will have all the support she will need. MOO Justice for Gannon!

Honestly, I wouldn't bet on that article. The list of witnesses that has been released and is referenced in the article is not a list of trial witnesses. It is a list of those people who have aided the investigation or given statements in the investigation. I'd take it with a large grain of salt.

Remember this?

ETA: anyone know who’s jersey is hung up on the wall? #81? Seems like the video was uploaded in 2012. I think that’s around the time she started using Taylor. It also seems to me that the tecialynn2006 came about this same time. What happened in her life in 2006?
Wow. What beautiful girls. The shock in this case is never ending.
We love you Gannon.

Gannon is my hero! I have been hoping that she would be brave enough to come forward, in this way. IMO this will be either the easiest decision or the hardest decision of her life. Either way, I hope she will have all the support she will need. MOO Justice for Gannon!
May HH know that the community is behind her and while I do not live in that community I hope and believe that they and Al's family will wrap their arms round her as a part of their extended family and as an innocent child who has already endured more loss than someone her age should have to endure! May love trump over evil!

exactly! Typing that as you were editing, was about to suggest we take all combos rearranging them and search, now we add Taylor?

Gannon is my hero! I am sure it was posted earlier, this occurred BEFORE weekend, who do we go to to verify accuracy...Is Amanda Reckonwith Archives? MOO this is incredibly important to know, IMO she did not necessarily have to have official notification to know ‘they gig was up’ , but it surely helps put the puzzle together.

Is this inre to covid or possibility that Letecia was assisted during floods and hurricane in the Carolinas, my brain is spinning...and I do not think I am crazy...
Let me assure you. If you are - you’re probably in good company. I’ll have to begin anew tomorrow when my brain is refreshed but...it seems to me I did come across a little somethin’ awhile back before she outed herself as sleuth-able. Ya know what just hit me and I’ll bet she’s a pro. “Catfish” imo

The Palmer Lake Herald
15 mins ·

Tonight, Douglas county sheriff’s deputies have Highway 105 blocked in both directions for about 1 mile, just a block North of Palmer Lake.

Oh Katy. Sigh... I feel it coming. We’ve been here before.
Eta: what does the writing on that orange truck say? Can anyone read it?

I would like to provide everyone with a list of the people on the witness list, what their title is, what their job duties are & provide links to other public record court cases they have been witnesses for (like it may blow your mind as it did mine), so that all of you can know exactly what the prosecution’s agenda is.
Is that allowed?

ETA: Or is that a bad idea?
We have no idea who reads WS. I don’t want my findings to be detrimental to the case. People talk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member