Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Imagine driving him all that way just to dump him on the side of a road!

SANTA ROSA COUNTY, Fla. -- Deputies say the body found of the side of a Santa Rosa County road Tuesday afternoon has tentatively been identified as 11-year-old Gannon Stauch.

Just think about how she thought she had everybody fooled. Witness list proves they knew.

This reminds me so much now of the Navy mom who's little one was found across the border - dumped near the road - Taylor Rose Williams - I think she rented a car if her vehicle was taken - I think he was in once place Monday and another place after RD released the video - the first place must not have been that secure in her mind to risk moving him all the way to Florida - and I think they have some evidence - else how would the local Sheriff know to contact CO authorities? something was found with his body IMO. something that led them directly to her and/or our boy.
JMO
this is a high profile case, I live in Florida and know all about it so Im sure as soon as authorities figured out it was the remains of a child they knew to contact CO.

SANTA ROSA COUNTY, Fla. -- Deputies say the body found of the side of a Santa Rosa County road Tuesday afternoon has tentatively been identified as 11-year-old Gannon Stauch.

Just think about how she thought she had everybody fooled. Witness list proves they knew.
@MassGuy ..
Please, please , please..
Tell me this won't help LS in any way?
Please tell me that it won't give doubts as to her guilt?
The only reason that I ask, is because she is going to say it could not have been her if he was found in Florida.
I mean..they knew GS was deceased ..and have the evidence to support her arrest ..
I know she is guilty..
But I am so worried that she will use this to her advantage somehow!

No Rave, look at the witness list. They knew where he was.

Rest In Peace, little Gannon.

Why drive 40 hours to hide someone in a populated area when you had the whole Rockies with areas of very low population with much less of a chance of someone stumbling upon the person you’re hiding?

I was just going to post this same thing.

She had a million places to hide him in Colorado and no one would ever have found him.

She had a million places in Florida to hide him as well. Alligator Alley comes to mind.

Here's the kicker - she isn't smart. Instead of just disposing of him quickly she made it into a huge event, with a paper trail and God knows what else. She possibly involved other people, blah blah blah. And at the end of the day she throws him away like garbage on the side of a road in Florida and surprise surprise he is found.

Throw the book at her - no deals now.

She's lost her one final piece of control.

She's at the mercy of the courts, the prisons, and the people of Colorado. I don't think there will be much mercy.

MOO

This makes me go back to a hand off of Gannon to someone else.

Her interview saying that she knew Gannon was alive.

I can't fathom someone taking a dead body that far for a careless disposal.

I know, hard to imagine driving a dead body cross country....but.....LE already sad he was presumed dead, TS charged with murder, etc....way before he body was found....so they evidently are confident she did kill him....not hand him off alive.

MOO

This is diabolical.

Who does this?

I cannot imagine her being able to do all of this by herself. Where was HH during all of this?

I'm wondering if she drove south to Texas and then booked it across the southern states to Pensacola.

I've done the drive from Houston to Alabama. 12 hours straight with a few pitstops. Not sure Colorado to Texas. Not that much further from Alabama to Pensacola.

I'm sitting here shaking my head.

Does TS have family in Florida? For some reason I seem to recall a family member in Florida.
At one point when her fb was open she changed her residence to Texas. Anyone else remember that? Another really strange thing she did. I can’t remember the date when she made that change.

Do you think she had him in a container/box/plastic tub/rug???

Can we back up, are there really any reports except on SM that she was ever in Florida during this time period?
I remember when she was arrested some reporter put Myrtle Beach in Florida but quickly corrected it. Any other bona fide mention of Florida/LS?

How are they able to focus on 3-4 February? Sadly his body must be quite decomposed by now, are they focusing on those dates because they lost track of her (as another poster said, above), or is there something on his body which narrows the time. (I doubt that, myself).

Or does 3-4 February match some rental car date? (Maybe someone else mentioned that?)

LS rented a vehicle when she collected husband at the airport day after she reported GS missing. She returned the vehicle about 27 hours later. I don't believe LE had confiscated any family vehicles at this time (i.e., GS still considered a runaway). Her excuse to look for GS in a vehicle he didn't recognize so lame. More likely LS used rental to relocate GS body or hand it off to another who also could have transported his body to Florida. MOO

Gannon Stauch: Stepmom explains rental car as search for missing Colorado boy continues [EXCLUSIVE PART 2]

Feb 29, 2020

[..]

Rental Car

There has been some online speculation that Stauch rented a car on the day Gannon disappeared. Stauch claimed the majority of the accusations have come from people who “do not have the facts” of the case.

While she is not disputing that she rented a car, Stauch said she didn’t rent the car until Tuesday, January 28, the day after Gannon mysteriously disappeared. bbm

That morning, Stauch said she picked up her husband at the Colorado Springs airport; both left the airport in the rental car, she claimed.

Stauch said, “the plan was to look for Gannon in a car he would not recognize.” Stauch added that they didn’t know if Gannon would hide from his family’s cars, thinking he was in trouble.

CrimeOnline viewed a Budget Rental receipt and confirmation number that indicated a white Kia Rio sedan was rented from the Colorado Springs airport at 8:50 a.m. on January 28, 2020, under Tecia Stauch’s name. The car was returned the following day at 1:20 p.m. bbm

According to El Paso County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson Jacqueline Kirby, Gannon was initially listed as a runaway.

“At the time the call was made, the reporting party stated that he was a runaway, he did not return from a friend’s home, and so it was call typed as a runaway case,” Kirby told NBC 5.

@MassGuy ..
Please, please , please..
Tell me this won't help LS in any way?
Please tell me that it won't give doubts as to her guilt?
The only reason that I ask, is because she is going to say it could not have been her if he was found in Florida.
I mean..they knew GS was deceased ..and have the evidence to support her arrest ..
I know she is guilty..
But I am so worried that she will use this to her advantage somehow!
This doesn’t not only NOT HELP her, it crushes her.

If they can put her in the same state his body was found, then the case against her becomes even more of a laugher.

They can

The body was the only thing she had left, and now she doesn’t even have that.

WHAT.

How? Did she take him to SC (already deceased) and then drive him down to FL? Did she mail him? Someone had to helped her.

And I guess this means he is somewhat intact?

HOW.
Strange you made this comment about mailing. I thought about that. It's awful to think these things, but what has happened is awful and don't know if anything will surprise me at this point. I thought about that though.

I knew she was lazy, but I honestly didn't really expect "side of the road" lazy.
Not even any effort to conceal him.
She is truly evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members