Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, there’s certainly Federal crimes here.

How this typically plays out, is the Feds will back off and allow Colorado to prosecute. It’s nice to have an insurance policy like that (federal charges to fall back on), but they won’t need it.
I was hopeful maybe a fed charge would bring the death sentence. Lwop doesn’t seem like it’s enough

My head is not my friend today because it is going to very dark places. But, I am wondering how she did it? Honestly how easy would it be to dump a body on the side of a highway without being seen?
It happens all the time. Bodies sometimes go years without being discovered. I can think of countless cases where road crews, or cleanup crews came across bodies.

I think Gannons body is....

1. gone forever, never to be found
2. in an easily accessible location, the likes of which, are almost unlimited in the region
3. out of state

Clipped and quoted myself, as number 3 turns out to be true. There were several posters on just yesterday that speculated Gannon's body may be out of state.

____A press release from the El Paso County Sheriff says the office was contacted by the Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Office in Florida after that office responded to a call about a deceased juvenile male in Pace. After an autopsy, the remains were tentatively identified as Gannon’s.

“Responded to a call about deceased juvenile male...”. How did they know it was a male after all of this time in the Florida heat!?

I vacation in the area Gannon was found and there’s a big Navy base so my theory is that Gannon’s remains were given to someone who was known to the family via military ties. Probably met whoever was disposingo_O of Gannon halfway between Colorado and Pensacola. I do wonder how this person was contacted, though, without being known to police.

(sorry idk if I’m allowed to mention who I believe had Gannon’s remains initially because I don’t fully understand the victim-blaming rules)
o_O

And that list was issued LONG before they found his body in terms of time. So they definitely have her in Florida and the ties to his body being there.
Absolutely. His body being in Florida is a surprise to us, but probably not at all surprising to law enforcement.

Interesting, this goes to my weird theory, that a "spirit" wants their body found. There have been so many random findings of bodies, that defy any logic.

Caylee Anthony
Lacie Peterson

Just to name a few.

You are not alone.

"Murder will out." Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales, 1392

"Murder cannot be hid long; a man's son may; but at the length, truth will out." William Shakespeare, Hamlet, 1603

My current thinking:

GS was killed in CO in the area in South DougCo where they were snow sifting. They wouldn't have gone through that effort on a whim. Dan May sure as heck wouldn't have filed murder charges on a "no body" case without significant evidence that GS was deceased. They had to have found evidence that pointed to life not being viable.

I am leaning towards she moved him later, but am not sure.

The witness list really seems to lay out a bread crumb trail to me. We know that vehicles were impounded, so I am guessing this is where the second rental car company came in. We know LS' passport was taken (because she said so in DWAP interview) so she couldn't flee the country. People are asking how they weren't watching her 24/7, but it seems like they have a trail. Unfortunately, she left over 2000 miles to cover, so that may be why they didn't find him right away. LE may have known he was somewhere on that route, but it was just too expansive to search the whole thing. That may also be why GS was identified so quickly, even if he was all the way in FL. Juvenile male on that general route? Could be GS.

____A press release from the El Paso County Sheriff says the office was contacted by the Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Office in Florida after that office responded to a call about a deceased juvenile male in Pace. After an autopsy, the remains were tentatively identified as Gannon’s.

“Responded to a call about deceased juvenile male...”. How did they know it was a male after all of this time in the Florida heat!?
they can identify if its male or female but the hip bones and the shape of the skull, any medical examiner on scene can do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest