Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We
This is why she’s been so smug. She’s watched all those searches in Colorado knowing they’d never find the body there.
Well let's see just see how smug she is when they add Federal Crossing state line charges. I see piles,and piles of rocks to break in her future,and anyone Stoopid enough to help her. MOO

Why would TS drive from Colorado to Pensacola to dump GS's body on the rocky median of a busy highway? There is nothing but Deliverance land around the FLA panhandle; this spot is one of the worst places to dump a body if you don't want it to be found.

To me, this choice of spot (marked on map) suggests the dumping of the body was rushed, and not well thought out.

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 109
View attachment 239411 View attachment 239412

Route to Myrtle Beach based on FBI locations on witness list and where Gannon was found. 34 hrs and 2223 miles.
I believe she actually traveled through Kansas, made a stop in Pace, Florida and headed back NE to Myrtle Beach. But if she did go through Texas, there are quite a few toll roads which should have cameras.

What was the mileage on the rental? Because....I think if you look along the route she may have taken, I'm wondering if she didn't stop to hand GS off there then drive back to CS. OR....she stopped at a city with a major airport with rentals somewhere in Texas, rented a new car and continued onto Pensacola. Problem with that is, are cars returned to their place of origin, especially if you have a BOLO on that particular car in case she turns it in? This would take them watching her.

Moo, Moo

It would be easy there IMO.

From the pictures of where they found his body in link below, it seems rather easy for her or someone else to just pull over on the side and just toss him over the side. The ramps near there looked pretty easy to throw something over the side guard rails.

If done at night, even easier because even if cars pass, they would just let the cars pass and then do the tossing.

IMO I think someone just threw him over the side of the road. I dont think they left the car area to do it. They could have just pulled over for a minute or two and tossed him over and then pulled away. Probably done at night.

Deputies: Body found in Santa Rosa County tentatively ID'd as 11-year-old Colorado boy

I don't think she threw his body over on the side the LE cars on parked on in the photo, I think she threw his body over from the oncoming lanes side.

Unlikely. They obviously had enough evidence to charge her with murder & tampering with a body, this without his body.

To do this, they would need a lot of solid evidence that he was deceased and she did it. They aren't just going to throw those charges out there and hope they stick.

She did this herself and most likely on that initial day he went missing.

No way she got to Florida on Day 1. It's 2000 miles.

She is still in Colorado on Feb 1. I believe she left CO (with Harley) on Feb 4. Possibly the 3rd.

They would have had to rent another car, hence the car rental entities in the witness list. Do we know if that car had tracking? I would assume so and I would assume that's what LE used to locate Gannon.

This means she picked his body up, maybe moved it once, then again - out of state, to Florida. Or someone else did it for her. She had really fanatic supporters among her family and friends in SC.

Total speculation, but here's my best guess as to what happened.

She seriously injured him at home, loaded him into the truck, then left him dead or dying, hidden, somewhere within a few hours of the family home. After reporting him missing, she returned to that location, loaded him up and dumped him in FL along the way to SC.

They may have found forensic evidence of the injury at the home, in the vehicles and then found evidence at the first location she hid him that suggested he died. They likely either surveilled her or followed her tracks the entire route she took to SC.

This is just my theory, of course.

But why would they so quickly suspect that the found body was that of a child missing from Colorado, are there not any missing children from closer by?
Authorities here likely alerted agencies in other states they saw her having connections with that she may have been in the area and what she was accused of. Gannon was in the missing children database so I can imagine it wasn’t hard for them to put it together based on the condition of his body, his age and any possible clothing.

Hoping there's some evidence left. :(
At least his parents can lay him to rest.
I am so sorry for them and his little sister who has memories of him.
Ugh.
So angry.

It sounds like he was found in a ditch. Thrown out by the monster , like garbage. :mad:
I think she may have had help, so there could be another arrest coming.

Rest in gentle peace, dear Gannon , and fly with the angels.
I wish this hadn't happened to you. You deserved to live your life !

Gannon is my hero!

Wow, what a punch to the gut. How did he get to Florida?!?! I’m so sorry G-man. I’m glad your family can finally put you to rest. We will continue to fight for justice. Gannon will never be forgotten and as painful as this case has been to follow, I will not stop checking in and doing what I can on WS to ensure that. Hugs to all my fellow WS “feelers” here.

#JusticeForGannon

Edited for grammar

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just checked in today and see this sad heartbreaking news. How disgraceful and heartless and empty can someone be. Poor sweet Gannon. I cannot think straight. I never knew you. I don't know your family. I'm miles from the life you lived. Nevertheless, my heart breaks and I'm flooded with sadness. Precious child you deserved better. You deserved the world and all the goodness in it.
:(

I believe she actually traveled through Kansas, made a stop in Pace, Florida and headed back NE to Myrtle Beach. But if she did go through Texas, there are quite a few toll roads which should have cameras.

Could be. LucidTX had a great visual post (currently #929) that has a nice rundown of the FBI on the witness list and the route to Pace. It is rather stunning.
View attachment 239411 View attachment 239412

Route to Myrtle Beach based on FBI locations on witness list and where Gannon was found. 34 hrs and 2223 miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member