Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So she rented a vehicle to pick up her frantic husband at the airport. But then dropped him home and went to pick up Gannon's dead body to dump him in Florida? Seems too abrupt.

Plus why ask the public to contact LE if TS was sited Feb 3-5 in Florida if she was there the previous week? I don't think the previous week can work anyway. Even if she drove the FL on the 28th-29th, left him, turned in the car there (drop off was redacted on receipt) and flew back, 1. She wouldn't have had enough time. Pensacola is a long way 2. LE would know she flew back unless we think she has fake IDs good enough to fly with. And I don't think so.
JMO

I still believe someone in the house told the police what she saw that pointed the finger toward T killing Gannon.

This person probably mentioned her loading a suitcase (assuming the story is true) and I believe it is. If G's body was just thrown out, the birds and varmints would have left little to be discovered in that length of time.

I don't see how T kept his body until she drove to SC as the smell would have been overwhelming.

Once again I think we're going to be totally surprised when we learn what this depraved human being actually did and perhaps, be surprised at who helped her.
Do you think a family member or friend potentially lived in an area about the 400-450 mile area?

Not necessarily.

I think she assaulted him Sunday night in a rage, then realized she couldn't possibly explain away the nature and/or severity of his injuries, and decided to kill him.

My theory all along has been that the initial assault on GS was rage-related.

The murder itself was premeditated.

I haven't heard anything today that's causing me to rethink that at all.

Quite the opposite, in fact:

What I heard today bolsters that theory in my mind.

JMO.

This was my thought originally, too.

Gah, the obvious deep simmering rage LS had for this poor boy...

I still believe someone in the house told the police what she saw that pointed the finger toward T killing Gannon.

This person probably mentioned her loading a suitcase (assuming the story is true) and I believe it is. If G's body was just thrown out, the birds and varmints would have left little to be discovered in that length of time.

I don't see how T kept his body until she drove to SC as the smell would have been overwhelming.

Once again I think we're going to be totally surprised when we learn what this depraved human being actually did and perhaps, be surprised at who helped her.
Somehow I don’t think that would have bothered her one bit.

Oh Holy Heck. This certainly reads differently than how it was verbalized in the press conference.

It's actually how I heard Michael Allen explain it…he used "and" instead of "or" when listing the enhancers.

I interpreted that as an "All of the Above" description.

I think the bludgeoning and stabbing occurred on Sunday night.

I think he was killed via gunshot on Monday.

That poor boy must have been in absolute agony and terror.

Go get her, Michael.

You go get this evil monster.

Stick the needle in her arm.

JMO.

I can’t decide if prison or the death penalty is too good for her. She doesn’t deserve to live, but spending out the rest of her days in prison is certainly a miserable way to live and die. I guess I want whichever she’s more afraid of.

Since we know Colorado is not going to carry out the death penalty, let us hope T negotiates for LWOP and the state doesn't have to fund a trial or decades of appeals.

Surely she will be in the worst women's prison and live her life out in a cell with 24 hour lockdown.

I know it won't happen but I'd love to see her denied access to communication with anyone but prison guards so she can't manipulate someone into sending her money for commissary.

I am so very sorry Gannon. We knew that you met evil. We just didn't imagine how evil she was to you. May you rest in peace knowing that the justice train is well down the tracks. She didn't fool even one human being once you disappeared.

She used a weapon, that’s all that’s required. Those are examples of weapons that would fall under the charge.

So she didn’t beat him, stab him, and shoot him. It could merely be one of those things.

ETA: Maybe not. It looks like there’s a charge for each weapon.

Megan Hiler on Twitter

View attachment 239451
@MassGuy Does the DA need evidence to support each charge? It makes me sick to my stomach to think, the blunt force occurred on Sunday evening, and on Monday he was shot and stabbed.

The DA looks a bit emotional. He is a dad with two sons, and this must be tough for him. She is toast!

Could she have bought odour disguising products from Petco? I know that I have deodorising sprays in the house for when my cat has an accident.
I’ve heard that TS followed true crime stories. If so, she may have googled kitty litter +dead body. I hate to even type that. Be warned if you look into it.

JUST OMG !!!
I can't even imagine what this poor little guy went through.
I am just soooooo angry at her right now

SHE is the one who OWES AS AND LH AND FAMILY AN APOLOGY.*********
Lying *advertiser censored* ..Just UGH[/QUOTE
I’ll send her a box of “I’m sorry I murdered your child” cards.

New Charges:

Letecia Stauch facing new charges after stepson's remains found in Florida

Count 6 - Crime of violence (special enhancer) - use of firearm
Count 7 - Crime of violence (special enhancer) - use of a blunt instrument
Count 8 - Crime of violence (special enhancer) - use of a knife or other sharp instrument
Count 9 - Crime of violence (special enhancer) - unlawfully causing the death of Gannon Stauch
Count 10 - Crime of violence (special enhancer) - use of a firearm related to murder in the first degree - child under 12 years of age
Count 11 - Crime of violence (special enhancer) - use of a blunt instrument related to murder in the first degree - child under 12 years of age
Count 12 - Crime of violence (special enhancer) - use of a knife or other sharp instrument related to murder in the first degree - child under 12 years of age
Count 13 - Crime of violence (special enhancer) - unlawfully causing the death of Gannon Stauch related to murder in the first degree - child under 12 years of age

Thank you for this.

She shot him.
She beat him with a blunt object.
She cut him up, in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics