Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if LE in FL found the body and contacted CO - or could she have confessed and given up the general location and LE worked together to narrow it down?
The body was found by a “road worker.” I imagine FL LE contacted CO LE. I could be wrong, but I doubt Tee would have given up any information. Self preservation and the need to hurt AL and Landen are just too strong, IMO.

I'm wondering if she "dropped" him off the side or not. There is a frontage dirt road that appears to go under that area of the bridge. View attachment 239460 View attachment 239461

Nobody looks at tourists in Florida, unless they're in the way. She wouldn't have even 'stood out' since she's not pasty white or lobster red (Remember, it was early Feb) MOO

I just can not see her doing that media interview on TV at a time she is already receiving death threads and being accused, and then going to move his body? that makes zero sense, she would have known there was a possibility she was been watched like a hawk, it just makes no sense at all.

She CLAIMED death threats, but that was probably just her excuse to hightail it to SC via Pace FL, which on the surface sounds ridiculous, but it's not really out of the way geographically.

Her daughter was most likely with her too, and I'm convinced she is talking.

Stunned. Speechless. Sick. Sobbing.

I hate her so much. I can't think of any punishment sufficient enough.
bbm
Same. :(
((( Hugs )))

Thinking about Landen , Albert and L****.
Isn't there a new sister who will not get to know her older brother ? :(
The perp took Gannon away from her as well.

May they be comforted knowing he's beyond pain and I believe in paradise with the angels.
Still a cold comfort as they wanted him here.
But imo --he's beyond any remembrance of anything dreadful that happened here on earth -- and only joy remains.
And they will see him again someday.

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP Gannon, we can finally bring you home to rest.

Does this mean Gannon didn't specifically do anything to trigger her into a random murderous rage? That she thought about this and planned all of this ahead of time? Sick.
I never believed an 11 year old could do anything to cause that type of rage. Just wishing he lived with his mother or saying his dad would let him could have triggered someone who thought they were “best”.

Here you go! Credit initial posting of the live presser to @inmyhumbleopinion :

By the way, that's Dan May standing to Michael Allen's left.

Quite a formidable sight to see, the two of them standing literally shoulder to shoulder like that.

If I were TS, I'd be in desperate need of a change of underwear right now.

Her poor public defenders, too.

They're probably hitting up the panty racks at Walmart even as we speak, desperately stocking up on Hanes 12-packs.
I haven't seen a case with Day May because I just recently found this site but I will say that I really like Michael Allen. He seems to be a scary guy to the offenders (IMO)and I like that. He had all of his ducks in a row at the first court appearance (lets not discuss her lawyers pfft) and today he was straight to the facts. I approve if it matters LOL

OMG!! I've been dealing with computer issues today & making sure my kids were getting their online school assignments done, so here I am. I had to borrow my son's IPad & logged on just in time to see a banner about Gannon being found and the presser.

I've been wishing & praying for him to be found from the beginning but seeing it in print and confirmed by Michael Allen hit me like a ton of bricks! :(:(:(

Much to be discussed, but for now I just want to say my heart is broken in a million pieces for Gannon! His infectious smile, innocense, and sweet spirit will be etched on my heart! Thoughts & prayers don't seem like enough right now, but that's the best I have to offer his friends & family! Rest In Peace sweet Gannon, you have your angel wings now!

Would a gunshot 20 plus miles outside the borders of Colorado spring be something unusual to hear? I have a vacation home in north central PA and it is not unusual at all to hear shots at anytime of the day at anytime of the year.

Please put some blue flowers or a balloon there for him! My heart is breaking and tears won't stop! Thank you for doing this!
PSA announcement: no balloons, please. They’re so dangerous to wildlife, even the so called biodegradable ones. But I love where your heart is! Blue flowers, lots of blue flowers.

She CLAIMED death threats, but that was probably just her excuse to hightail it to SC via Pace FL, which on the surface sounds ridiculous, but it's not really out of the way geographically.

Her daughter was most likely with her too, and I'm convinced she is talking.
bbm
Hmmm...
Yes, I think someone was talking.

If you're right and you may very well be -- how horrible to drag your own child into your sickening crimes.
TS has harmed everyone who's path she's crossed.
An evil presence.

I know this is kind of off topic, but I’m terrified we will hear more of these cases as everyone is trapped at home. Parents and step parents are put in a position no one was prepared for to suddenly homeschool and there is no way out. For many kids school is a safe zone. Not showing up at school would be a red flag. TS called him in and that started her clock, but I’m just nervous we’ll be hearing more of these...

Edited to fix typo courtesy of my stupid device

Had same thoughts, I’m in Walton County.
so many panhandlers! ;) I guess since this is a CO. thread we just had no reason to know. I'm somewhere near Tally, but visit P'cola and around there often, as I have family there. Cousin in Pace...Wed night he posted he was off fb for a bit due to a horrible couple days...yeah I'm texting him. He works construction...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ