Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoting my own self. What did she do with Gannon the days previous?? to Feb 3rd? Sleuthers??
I think she hid him somewhere in the outdoors, remember there was still snow on the ground.

But the other poster said in her hotel room and that makes more sense as LE wouldn't question her with a suitcase.
Also recall that she was at a store (Marshalls' ?) buying clothes.
What if she bought a suitcase or duffle bag ?

I still wish LE had noticed her with a suitcase and followed her and been very 'nosy' about it.
As in pulled her over as soon as she started to speed or whatever.
LE seemed suspicious from the start.
Regardless I'm thankful he was found !

Wow. Firearm, blunt object and knife use added to charges. And, now it is premeditated with intent. She is absolutely a monster.

Totally!! And let's not forget that she was running around doing interviews, making lots of phone calls with strangers & others, and demanding apologies after all of this! An evil demon doesn't even properly describe her! :mad::mad::mad:

happy you cracked a smile! I hope you’re feeling better.
Thanks, but nope. Hubby is quarantined, kids upset, I was having brain surgery last year and promised my lil man a fun bday and now it's gonna be waving to granddaddy while eating cake...and no matter how bummed I am, a momma in SC has learned that she won't e ver hold her darling Gannon in her arms, and I just want to cry! UGH. I'll be back later, I just got all three little to bed, and sent texts\email to my adult kids to say MOMMA LOVES YOU!

We shall all rise up in your honor and avenge you! If your prayers for temperance don't work, the rest of us have no hope.
I do what I always do when grieving. My go-to. Music soothes the savage beast. I was just listening to this song. Trying so hard not to break. I can hold on a little longer now. Thank you. You rock!
  • Hear that lonesome whippoorwill,
    He sounds too blue to fly.
    That midnight train is whining low,
    I'm so lonesome I could cry.

I've never seen a night so long
    When time goes crawling by.
    The moon just went behind a cloud
    To hide its face and cry.

Did you ever see a robin weep,
    When leaves begin to die?
    That mean he's lost the will to live,

The silence of a falling star
    Lights up a purple sky.
    And as I wonder where you are

So, since he was found in another state and Florida officials had no idea who they found, I pray that steps weren't missed or overlooked not knowing that it was Gannon or a child. If it were in Colorado, I wonder if the crime scene would have been handled differently.
The sentencing would be handled differently. MOO

Hope this is allowed. See time frame.
Santa Rosa Crime Stoppers
From Santa Rosa Crime Stoppers:
WE NEED YOUR HELP! **PLEASE SHARE**
Law enforcement needs your help. As many of you know, a body was discovered in Santa Rosa County earlier this week - it has been tentatively identified as Gannon Stauch, a missing juvenile from Colorado.
Investigators believe someone may have seen Letecia Stauch in our area during the timeframe of February 3-5, 2020. We know this is asking you to think back quite far, however ANY INFORMATION, no matter how small or insignificant, is crucial. Make sure when you submit your information, to be as detailed as possible.
Thank you all for your assistance during this time. As always, your information is completely anonymous. Your information could earn you up to $3,000.

So he was found earlier this week? Wow

Good night everyone. This case has consumed me I think. Somewhere along the way tonight I made a post about LS deserving the death penalty and sitting on death row.

I should not have said that. I am against the death penalty. My emotions got the best of me.

I do NOT feel sorry for LS. I believe she is among the worst of the worst. However, the DA will bring the case and I am sure she will receive life plus. Then she has to answer to God. Not to me.

So if I offended anyone by speaking of the death penalty I apologize.

Yet Gitana says it is "one" of those, not all of them.

@MassGuy I never wish you to be wrong. But, this time I wish wish you are wrong...
Each count indicates the use of a specific weapon. There must be a reason for this. I think she used a gun, a blunt object, and a knife or other sharp object during the attack. She either acted in a fit of rage, attempting to kill him by stabbing him and hitting him in the head with an object
(like a 2×4) and at some point shot him with the gun, or she used them at separate times over a longer period of time.

The sequence may vary as well as the time each incident occurred, but it sounds to me like they are sure she used each weapon with intent to murder. There may have been a struggle and Gannon fought with everything he had to get away from her, and there was no way she was going to let that happen.

She is a special kind of evil.

Imo

Law enforcement needs your help. As many of you know, a body was discovered in Santa Rosa County earlier this week - it has been tentatively identified as Gannon Stauch, a missing juvenile from Colorado.
Investigators believe someone may have seen Letecia Stauch in our area during the timeframe of February 3-5, 2020. We know this is asking you to think back quite far, however ANY INFORMATION, no matter how small or insignificant, is crucial. Make sure when you submit your information, to be as detailed as possible.
Thank you all for your assistance during this time. As always, your information is completely anonymous. Your information could earn you up to $3,000.
This is so difficult to grasp. Is this why an autopsy was done so quickly. Was it performed there? Did someone see this and call Crimestoppers? $3000. Only? Only? This tip/if such deserves a treasure waiting for them. If only in Heaven one day when they reach the pearly gates.

I have also held out hope the little guy would come home and come home alive.. I guess not now though. Reality, my heart is broken. I’m thinking whoever drove him and dumped him must have drove right through my town literally minutes from my house, I live right off the main interstate that runs through Georgia, and an FBI Agent that I know from here is on the witness list. This is going to be one hell of a hard ride for all of us here. May you rest now little Son of Jesus Gannon, justice will be coming soon baby boy..
Me too.

Not sure this is allowed, but, could she have been visiting a relative on her way back to SC?

She’s sported a few names during her short life, Letecia, Tecia, Tee, Hardin, Hunt, Stauch. There happens to be someone by one of those names in Pensacola, FL that just happens to list a “relative” by the name of “Leticia” (may be a spelling error?) Hardin. Perhaps just a coincidence but there you have it :). Pace, FL is around 15 miles from Pensacola. Just speculation as to how poor Gannon ended up down there :(

I'm trying to find ANY little bit of good news in all of this so I don't just completely sink into sobs.

I am thankful that sweet Gannon was found and that through what he endured, he was able to save his little sister and any other children from being in contact with this evil creature ever again! I am also thankful of the news from today's presser that the court dates and process for this case will continue despite the current CoVid situation!

ETA: Also thankful to those workers for spotting Gannon & reporting the sighting to LE!

#JusticeforGannon

Last edited:
My burning question, well one of them. Why drive to Pace Fl to dispose of a body when there are thousands of places closer to hide a body never to be found. It’s not like LS or whoever wanted to take him to a special place in Fl, he was thrown beside the road. Pace/Pensacola is only about 90 miles from me.

Gannon you deserved so much more in life. #JusticeforGannon

Why and how did she visit all those states??

Texas AND Washington D.C.??

I'm trying hard to fathom any trip that would encompass all these destinations, or why.

Also, don't forget the "nose-blind" phenomenon. Horrible as it is to say, TS might have gotten used to it. :(

DC is FBI coordination between the other FBI offices? moo

First post for me. Been watching this case and reading the threads here when I can. Such a heartbreaking case, I’m so sad for what Gannon went through and for his family and everyone affected by this.

Sorry if this has been posted already but I can’t keep up with how quickly the thread has moved. I wonder if the rental car mileage is because LS planned all along to (this sounds so horrible) dump Gannon in Florida, so I wonder if she drove many miles away where no one would be looking for him and left him somewhere until she could get back on the road to drive him somewhere, using going home to SC as an excuse. I just can’t ignore those rental car miles. And I can’t imagine who would help her do this, so that’s what seems most logical to me of how she did it on her own.

I do what I always do when grieving. My go-to. Music soothes the savage beast. I was just listening to this song. Trying so hard not to break. I can hold on a little longer now. Thank you. You rock!
  • Hear that lonesome whippoorwill,
    He sounds too blue to fly.
    That midnight train is whining low,

I've never seen a night so long
    When time goes crawling by.
    The moon just went behind a cloud
    To hide its face and cry.

Did you ever see a robin weep,
    When leaves begin to die?
    That mean he's lost the will to live,