Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My burning question, well one of them. Why drive to Pace Fl to dispose of a body when there are thousands of places closer to hide a body never to be found. It’s not like LS or whoever wanted to take him to a special place in Fl, he was thrown beside the road. Pace/Pensacola is only about 90 miles from me.

Gannon you deserved so much more in life. #JusticeforGannon
Maybe she decided to take a (very long) detour on her way to SC. She probably thought the further away she put the body, the better.

I wonder if LE will ever find out where she put the body in the 5-7 days before she moved it. It must have been in bad condition when she had it in the car all that time. Cadaver dogs must have picked up the smell if they were used for the vehicle.

Imo

"do you think anybody else is involved?"

"I'm not going to get into that right now"

If there was, wouldn't we have heard about an arrest or charges? If there was & they don't have evidence give LS time, and she'll throw anyone & everyone under Also does the fact that the body was found on Tues. but the additional charges were announced today mean that LE got the positive ID & results of the autopsy today?

Maybe she decided to take a (very long) detour on her way to SC. She probably thought the further away she put the body, the better.

I wonder if LE will ever find out where she put the body in the 5-7 days before she moved it. It must have been in bad condition when she had it in the car all that time. Cadaver dogs must have picked up the smell if they were used for the vehicle.

Imo

I am sure this is a big part of it. I even wonder if she was able to figure out a proper route. She just leaves.

At least 20 hours later she is in Florida. Surely she slept a bit on the way? Woke up thinking she was "far enough" from the crime scene? She knew that each day of delay would impact the forensics. She hoped that she couldn't be closely associated with a body found so many miles away.

Did she think she was untraceable? I think she only hoped. The bitter distressing kind of panicked hope that people have when they have done the unthinkable.

Did she know in advance that she could lose it like this? I think she did.

Judging from this pic, it doesn't look like this area of the highway had lighting or traffic cameras. Can anyone familiar with that area verify? Also, how well traveled is it? IOW, if she pulled off to the shoulder how often would a car pass by during nighttime hours? Is there a shoulder on the bridge?
It is not crowded at night for sure.

This is a trail that supposedly had LE all over her from the beginning in late January.
I'm a bit pissed at LE. You all knew who you were dealing with.
Yeah, they should have been following her by FEB
Maybe they were and she passed the suitcase/body to someone else.
I do NOT think so back to ...YEAH, they should have been following her.

"do you think anybody else is involved?"

"I'm not going to get into that right now"

My gut feeling is no. From other cases I've followed, when there is the potential for other involved parties, it's typically released to the public even if it's in a subtle manner. Not once during this case has that even been alluded to other than one particular statement “Right now there is no threat to the community as far as this case goes.” Just my opinion but who knows.....

I agree with you, plates from everywhere. Well, I notice Colorado plates, for a stupid reason. I rented a car with CO plates and got pulled over in GA (my home ) for no good reason. Curious officer, drug check. No reason but the plate. Sorry CO, GA police very suspicious :eek::rolleyes:
So is OHIO..JS
EVerytime we travel thru OHIO, we get stopped or have friends locally that get stopped.. WHY??? because we have out of state License plates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie