Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s insane. Just incredible.

I honestly thought that we'd seen and heard it all with Frazee.

I thought that after what we learned in that trial, my jaw would never hit the floor with such repeated, resounding thuds again.

I can't even wrap my brain around this information.

It's official: Frazee now has stiff competition for the title of World's Biggest Moron.

Last edited:
Spencer Wilson‏Verified account @Spencer_WNews
Here's the list of total charges (including those new ones) #LeteciaStauch will face. DA's office says they filed these new charges after #GannonStauch's body was reportedly found. (There's one more page I'll add to this tweet, can only put up 4 pics at a time)

ETleDbDUMAASHEM.jpg

ETleEW-UEAMpEEv.jpg

ETleFWDU8AA-9wC.jpg

ETleGC9UMAAgRH5.jpg

3:18 PM - 20 Mar 2020

Spencer Wilson‏Verified account @Spencer_WNews
Here's the last page. These detail what they believe she did, clearly finding that body gave them more clues into the case. Also, they've added harder to prove charges that come with bigger punishment, the new murder charge can bring life in prison, no parole.

ETled-4UUAAG_wY.jpg

3:20 PM - 20 Mar 2020

Yes, post mortem, in a fit of final rage, all that pent up satanic hatred toward her enemies, real and imagined.
The autopsy will tell whether he was alive or not when she inflicted each instrument upon his innocent life.
It's quite possible she did it while he was alive...
Remember the dates you checked?
Possibly ritualistic, no evidence of that yet but is is a possiblity

Not able to tell which actually killed him would be my thought for the separate charges. Or his body wasn’t found whole so they can’t tell which it was, just that it was one of those
The savage beast used blunt force on Sunday evening, then shot him on Monday then used the knife. She put him through living torturous hell before he finally died. She is inhuman!

I honestly thought that we'd seen and heard it all with Frazee.

I thought that after what we learned in that trial, my jaw would never hit the floor with such repeated, resounding thuds again.

I can't even wrap my brain around this information.

Frazee now has stiff competition for the title of World's Biggest Moron.

You know KK has to be thanking her lucky stars she isn't the most hated woman in Colorado anymore. PF as well....if he even cares, which seems unlikely to me.

Since we know Colorado is not going to carry out the death penalty, let us hope T negotiates for LWOP and the state doesn't have to fund a trial or decades of appeals.

Surely she will be in the worst women's prison and live her life out in a cell with 24 hour lockdown.

I know it won't happen but I'd love to see her denied access to communication with anyone but prison guards so she can't manipulate someone into sending her money for commissary.
I really doubt she will plead to anything. IMO she’ll take her chance with a jury and love every minute in the spotlight. She really has nothing to lose. I don’t know if the State would even offer a plea. Although they did in the Watts case but IMO that decision was made for some other reasons. I hope they’ll consult with the family and take their wishes into consideration before deciding.

I'm leaning that this murder was a "two-parter", also. It started on Sunday and was finished on Monday. Mercifully, Gannon can no longer feel LS's evil. I bet L**** (and even HH) are going to be haunted forever. There is no way they didn't know at least some of the terror in that house.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just so angry at hearing the presser. I knew he wasn't in this world any longer but the statements and discovery today lit a fire and now I'm angry. How could she?? Just how??? He was a beautiful light. A big bright light.

Okay, rant over. Now it's time to serve justice and make sure she can't hurt anyone anymore.

I can’t imagine she did this. It would take a lot of time and strength and be a mess. Too much risk given her timeline. I agree, if a sharp object was used, it was to stab

If she used a gas handsaw it wouldn't have taken to much time.

The autopsy will tell whether he was alive or not when she inflicted each instrument upon his innocent life.
It's quite possible she did it while he was alive...
Remember the dates you checked?
Possibly ritualistic, no evidence of that yet but is is a possiblity

An autopsy may not show this much information. Likely not with the amount of time that has passed. His organs would likely be fully decomposed by this point, so establishing if he was alive or not during each portion of this would be difficult, other than placements of injuries/depth of injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18