Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Landon had been in Florida when GS was reported missing. I think she was trying to pin this on her. She went thru ALL this effort, keeping him hidden, driving all the way to Florida, just to leave him on the side of the road? She could’ve found a permanent spot, to ensure his body would never be found during that long drive, but she didn’t even attempt to hide it very well in the end. Makes me think she intended on his body being found, and pinning it on someone who had been in Florida, near that exact area.
This is what my husband thinks.

I tend to think she got lazy and half hazard.

I wonder if Landon had been in Florida when GS was reported missing. I think she was trying to pin this on her. She went thru ALL this effort, keeping him hidden, driving all the way to Florida, just to leave him on the side of the road? She could’ve found a permanent spot, to ensure his body would never be found during that long drive, but she didn’t even attempt to hide it very well in the end. Makes me think she intended on his body being found, and pinning it on someone who had been in Florida, near that exact area.
I could have sworn I heard something about her being in Florida, but couldn't find anything. It was probably some random rumor.

I feel like there must be some reason though. Why take him all that way?

I just got up and I'm obviously in shock. Not just with Florida, but the obvious brutality. I do wonder if "Gannon cut his foot in the garage ya know bc of all Als tools" or whatever she specifically said is TS version of the truth. She cut him and theres probably a cut on his foot and blood in the garage. The blunt object I would assume is the board. The gun caught me out of left field, but someone on here did say on the RD video that she left with a gun bag!

I just can't fathom driving even a small child's body for that long and how? Someone else mentioned those big zip lock bags. Ive used on that was 5 ft tall for dog food. The zipper doesnt work great on those unless theyve improved, but still! How does she get a body into a car or have one that long? Gannon would have been missing 7 days at the point that she went to leave hide the body. Not only is it smelly, but also driving that long is likely to get you pulled over. I dont know about other places but small town Texas? Oh yeah. Im sure LA does the same. I think the best guess is a moving truck. If you get pulled over, no one is as likely to notice a container in a corner along with moving stuff. The odor would be bad, but she by that time had several days to mitigate that problem. Its just an insane amount of stuff to do to then just leave his body so haphazardly . I fully thought she just snapped, but this is next level prolonged violence. It also appears she enjoyed whatever bit of it or else why are there so many weapons used? I thought she hit his head in a beating and he got too hurt to turn back, but this is prolonged and sick beyond what I could imagine

That's just terrible! How could you just go out of your way like that to cover this crime I would have just take him to the hospital and turn myself in for child abuse its just disgusting! She's a sicko. I feel so horrible for Gannon's parents and I feel really bad for Leticias daughter. To have your mom's name and face out there as the biggest monster of all and to know that she killed your stepbrother I really hope she is in therapy.

More than anything or anyone, I feel desperately, horribly sad for poor, innocent, helpless Gannon.

He is the primary victim in all of this.

I believe that little boy was systematically terrorized, traumatized and abused until finally, unforgivably, he was brutally murdered.

TS took everything from him, and she did it in the most brutal, violent, cruel way imaginable.

I also feel terribly sad for GS's mom, and for his little sister.
They've suffered an incomprehensible loss.
LH's bereavement will be a complicated one, due to the circumstances surrounding GS's murder.

As for the other individuals living in the home, personally, I'm withholding my sympathy until all the facts of the case are known.

Short of being comatose, I don't think there's any way a person could have lived under the same roof as TS for years and failed to recognize her vicious, vitriolic tendencies…unless, that is, they deliberately turned a blind eye and/or a deaf ear.

I'm wondering if the autopsy showed evidence of old injuries to GS.

JMO.

So by the time she threw him away in Florida he had been dead at least 3 to 4 days, right? The smell of decomposition had to have been horrendous. Also, if he was in a suitcase I wonder what made the construction worker investigate that suitcase. It could have been any old suitcase tossed out where it was found. Just curious.

his body wasn't found under the bridge, its actually at the beginning before the road actually goes up into the bridge, the deputy walks over the guard tail and over the rocks and down into the bushes so he was out in those weeds a little ways.
I would like to see that, can you point me where to look?

More than anything or anyone, I feel desperately, horribly sad for poor, innocent, helpless Gannon.

He is the primary victim in all of this.

I believe that little boy was systematically terrorized, traumatized and abused until finally, unforgivably, he was brutally murdered.

TS took everything from him, and she did it in the most brutal, violent, cruel way imaginable.

I also feel terribly sad for GS's mom, and for his little sister.
They've suffered an incomprehensible loss.
LH's bereavement will be a complicated one, due to the circumstances surrounding GS's murder.

As for the other individuals living in the home, personally, I'm withholding my sympathy until all the facts of the case are known.

Short of being comatose, I don't think there's any way a person could have lived under the same roof as TS for years and failed to recognize her vicious, vitriolic tendencies…unless, that is, they deliberately turned a blind eye and/or a deaf ear.

I'm wondering if the autopsy showed evidence of old injuries to GS.

JMO.

Bolded part: Ditto

So by the time she threw him away in Florida he had been dead at least 3 to 4 days, right? The smell of decomposition had to have been horrendous. Also, if he was in a suitcase I wonder what made the construction worker investigate that suitcase. It could have been any old suitcase tossed out where it was found. Just curious.
Personally, if I were to come across a suitcase or container on the side of the road, I’m absolutely opening it.

I also imagine that suitcases aren’t found with a great deal of regularity in that particular location.

I don’t see the construction worker looking inside the suitcase as strange at all. Especially if he needed to move the suitcase and felt how heavy it was.

Personally, if I were to come across a suitcase or container on the side of the road, I’m absolutely opening it.

I also imagine that suitcases aren’t found with a great deal of regularity in that particular location.
Play "Family Feud" with that -- the first 2 things you'd expect to find on Florida waterways in a suitcase - 1. Cash 2. Drugs - goes back to wondering if it was an Inmate that found the suitcase. All MOO

Would you really just pick up a suitcase, feel it had some weight to it, and then just continue not to open it?

Also, like you said, not to mention the smell. I'm sure they knew something was going on with it.

I'm opening that suitcase 10 out of 10 times. But, I'm also a nosy/curious person in general, so.

That's really interesting to me.

I say that because if I come across a suitcase or a container on the side of the road, I'm probably not opening it.

It comes from having internalized the belief instilled in me as a kid that, "If something doesn't belong to you, you don't have the right to touch it."

I think your decision to open a suitcase on the side of the road is the correct one, obviously.

I still don't know if I could break that internal taboo r/t inspecting other people's property, even if it's abandoned property.

Last edited:
I’m not going to pretend to understand this at the moment. I just saw it on CNN’s website. That thing killed her stepson, I assume in Colorado. She drove his body thousands of miles to Florida and she somehow wound up in one of the Carolinas.

Is this still in effect?:?:
Crime Online is an approved source at WS; True Crime society is not.

No rudeness or personalizing, no name calling or ridiculing other members for their opinion.“

Nicknames or derogatory name changes of any of the major case players is not allowed.”

Girl got herself a few derogatory names that she bought and paid for on her own using her credit, charm and looks. How in the hell do you drive across the big old USA with a DEAD KID IN YOUR CAR??????

How long did it take and did she have big blocks of ice or something? How would that be feasible?

How did she deal with and how did anyone else around escape the SMELL?!?

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I still think someone else helped her with the disposal of his body (MOO). This has always been my theory since time has always been the biggest constraint in her actions to conceal her crime — and she knew it. She likely knew that by stating he was a runaway would buy her at most 24 hours. This might also explain why she waited so long to notify AS/LE on Monday. She needed as much time as possible to get her close to a time that allowed her the ability to pick up AS, rent a car the following morning, and drive some 300-400 miles to meet her accomplice. I think LS gave Gannon’s body to this accomplice and it was said accomplice who dumped him in FL. LS knew that LE would be tracking her and HH very quickly in the case simply because she was the last person to see Gannon. After that, the plan was for LS to go back to CO stand by AS side and play the sad stepmom who rescued those kids blah blah crap.
BUT, to LS surprise, she arrived home to find LH at her home. At this point, LS is filled with rage and LS uncontrollably starts the onslaught of random/strange posts aka verbal diarrhea. Had LH not gotten out to CO so quickly I think this whole case would have gone in an entirely different direction. MOO, MOO, and Mooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett