Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, these new charges! I definitely take it to mean she used a firearm, AND a blunt object AND a sharp object. I believe the “or” is just placed in between the phrase “knife OR sharp object”
I’m sick to my stomach.
i truly don’t believe he was on their property deceased but rather she moved him. Moo
Heart broken, may justice be swift and extremely severe. The death penalty is too good and easy for this monster.

So, I'm trying to understand the 1/28 rental in CO, but only went 955 miles.

It was returned in CO the next day, correct? And she had listed her home as Texas around mid Feb on FB, but then changed it again to SC later?

So does anyone think his body was dumped in Texas for any period of time? I'm trying to figure out the significance of Texas.

I've thought the same. Am I imagining that LE stated something about LS passing through Amarillo during all this? Back and forth from Colorado Springs to Amarillo is 700-750 miles. Maybe with some aimless driving around to pretend she really was out looking for Gannon, she could have reached the 900-ish mile mark that was listed as being her mileage on the first rental.

Could she have rented a storage facility of some sort under a different name somewhere in the Amarillo area? Maybe some kind of cold storage or freezer? It is only around 12 hours round trip between the two, so she would have had the time to think and choose the right place if she was gone around 24 hours as previously stated.

ETA. I think the change in Facebook location may just be an accident. SC and TX are pretty close together alphabetically. JMO on all this.

Last edited:
I would love to know what her cell phone data pings were doing between February 3-5, If her phone was off that would be very telling, especially if her old phone records have no history of being randomly off at times. She's social media savvy people like that have their phones on 24/7,

If her phone was indeed on and but not anywhere near florida that is also very interesting, she may have left it on in a specific location while she was away driving, however if its on and on the move and still not anywhere near florida that's even more interesting.

The police no doubt already know this data, i would love to know what it say's right now.
I believe TS had a phone (burner phone) that she thought no one knew about. Then in her arrogance, used it to connect to a source traceable to her.

I want to believe the reason LE is requesting tips to connect her to the Florida location, is simply to obliterate any possibility of TS's attorneys building a defense. ... enter contention between TS and her attorneys.

So, I'm trying to understand the 1/28 rental in CO, but only went 955 miles.

It was returned in CO the next day, correct? And she had listed her home as Texas around mid Feb on FB, but then changed it again to SC later?

So does anyone think his body was dumped in Texas for any period of time? I'm trying to figure out the significance of Texas.
Yeah, I don't know how Texas plays a role in all this. I think there are at least two rental cars involved, from two different companies. Maybe she used it the first time to move the body, then picked it up in another rental when she left around Feb 3rd? Idk.

Seems like she drove all around the country trying to mislead detectives.

<modsnip>

Imo

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of rage coming out at someone she now blamed for destroying her entire life, putting her in the position of "having to do this."
Self preservation is a powerful motivator.

MOO
I’m sorry. It doesn’t compute with me. This hatred and it was premeditated. When people lose their tempers in abuse situations don’t they always go say how sorry they are and then do it once again? But at first aren’t they remorseful? That’s what I’ve read. That’s the way it is in movies right? But this woman...She never stopped to say sorry. She dumped him and covered up and lied and promoted herself as this do Gooder.

We don’t have the answer as to why but this was premeditated murder. We don’t know if she did it before but if she had been believed and escaped justice, she would have done it again. No remorse whatsoever.

The responders were all on the highway, though, which means the body wasn't accessible from the little side road, I would think. JMO
no the video I was shown the highway was before you get to the bridge incline and there is the land between the two on/off lanes and the remains were down into the woods a little ways after you go over the guardrail and over the rocks the trail goes down into the weeds a little ways.

His body would be at the height of rigor mortis at this point and not easily repositioned.

if she had positioned his body to be compact immediately after death she could easily move him around, i agree repositioning him later would be difficult... hence the knife wounds or cuts ( purely speculation) but now i think there is nothing this woman isn't capable of where visiting evil on this little boy is concerned.
no reasonable human being could even begin to consider killing a child and Tee has revealed just how little regard she has for another life now, just how depraved she was is hard to say but i am no longer discounting the absolute worst case scenario.

i hate to say it but i hope who ever that other child she mentioned was missing didn't cross her path, i absolutely believe she would kill again to try to cover her involvement. She wouldn't be the first to do so.
i think if she could have she would have killed the deputy transporting her as well.

My sense is that she did *not* have help. But if she did, and if any help was by unwitting accomplices, that would still be consistent with a lack of additional arrests, yes? Perhaps I'm mistaken about this …
TS and HH left the house together then stayed at a hotel. Its really difficult to believe that HH knew nothing about TS's actions.

I had to take a break for most of yesterday. Now I will never be able to read all the posts I've missed. So, maybe this has been mentioned, but is it possible she was not followed because she somehow disguised herself? I think LE / FBI were awfully close.

If I have my timing correct, she left to do this soon after her interview with Spencer. She already knew what she was about to do, imo. Thus, her not facing the camera. She didn't want her face to be freshly in the mind of anyone between COS and FL.

I need to check the date of her arrest... She was arrested at a car rental place, wasn't she? I wonder if she was bringing a car back or getting a new one. What was she up to at that point?

I'm seriously wondering if she's killed before. Or if she's come very close and there's just no record of it. She's a very hardened murderer and not likely to break. And if it looks like a duck (which she does, esp. in the lips area!)...

I still think it's likely she will plead guilty to avoid the humiliation of all her unholy acts being laid out in front of her publicly. Who knows though.

It would still be intact if it was contained in a suitcase. They can tell by the skeletal remains the sex and approximate age of the body. The pelvic bone in particular is different in a male vs a female.

If the caller knew, maybe he could tell by his clothes and his hair. I'm not sure how the average person could tell.

Imo
Several factors could have delayed the decomp on his body. He was skinny- that also would play a part. Even if he was in the advanced stages of decomp- his skin, hair, facial tissue could have still been in tact. Also being contained in the heat could have mummified him.

if she had positioned his body to be compact immediately after death she could easily move him around, i agree repositioning him later would be difficult... hence the knife wounds or cuts ( purely speculation) but now i think there is nothing this woman isn't capable of where visiting evil on this little boy is concerned.
no reasonable human being could even begin to consider killing a child and Tee has revealed just how little regard she has for another life now, just how depraved she was is hard to say but i am no longer discounting the absolute worst case scenario.

i hate to say it but i hope who ever that other child she mentioned was missing didn't cross her path, i absolutely believe she would kill again to try to cover her involvement. She wouldn't be the first to do so.
i think if she could have she would have killed the deputy transporting her as well.
Yeah, I wouldn't doubt she had that gun within arms reach during her entire trip. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hashtagzeina