Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She lost the only chip she had left, Gannon’s body.

The death penalty doesn’t provide leverage for the prosecution, and Gannon’s body no longer provides leverage for her.

This woman has no incentive to plead guilty, and even with an incentive, I couldn’t imagine her not rolling the dice.

I don’t see her rolling over, or doing the right thing. The writing is on the wall, but she’s incapable of seeing it.

I’m convinced this goes to trial.

100% it will. Just thought it was interesting people were even floating that idea out there.

Pretty clear at this point that T is a sadistic and evil person that lacks any compassion and will undoubtedly play a card that makes herself the victim.

A statement from Al
Gannon’s father releases statement after possible remains found

I would like to take this opportunity to reach out to the community here in Colorado and all over the nation to express my deepest gratitude and true heartfelt appreciation for the overwhelming support.

Many of you have either requested or inquired about information from me or interaction with me throughout these past two months. As you can tell from the initial missing child report, to the arrest and charges in early March, and now the wonderful, yet gut-wrenching news that Gannon’s body has been recovered, this has been a heartbreaking and absolutely devastating time period in my life.

I am a very private person anyways, but balancing my desire to show my great appreciation and my need to cope with the continually evolving devastation has not been easy. I thank each member of the community and media that has respected my privacy and need to process everything that has happened.

Those who I have personally trusted with information in the public have respected my privacy in an epic manner, and to those one to two people I owe you a lifelong debt of gratitude. If there is any question about whom I trust, take a look at who releases this statement. Anyone else is simply using me, my precious, heartbroken daughter, and my loving family as fodder for their personal agenda, which is absolutely despicable.

To those who are loving, supportive, and peaceful, thank you a million times over and God bless you all. I will more than likely not give any public interviews or statements until the end of the case, but I thank you all in advance for respecting my approach.

– Al Stauch
:(:(

The death penalty doesn’t provide leverage for the prosecution, and Gannon’s body no longer provides leverage for her.

This woman has no incentive to plead guilty, and even with an incentive, I couldn’t imagine her not rolling the dice.

I don’t see her rolling over, or doing the right thing. The writing is on the wall, but she’s incapable of seeing it.

1000% Agree

Here's a copy of Judge Sells' Decorum Order for Frazee's Trial, as an extreme example of what we're hoping not to see here in TS's case:

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330

*ETA this little gem, too:

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/Order_ Motion to Allow EMC NBC News.pdf

The judge in the Frazee case even banned sketch artists in the courtroom.
BBM
I remember that !!!

I believe it was discussed way back when LS first did the backward interview, but I don't think the incident at Marshalls ever happened! LS lied (shocker!) she may have put a word or two of truth such as LE interviewed her & HH, but the rest was all lies! I live in CO and I believe that if this situation truly happened it would've been covered on the news OR at the very least it would've hit the rounds on SM. I haven't heard a single person/witness say this ever happened besides LS and we all know how far her word goes! :rolleyes::rolleyes: MOO

I believe that LS & HH left the house by Tues night. Because LS wanted/needed to get out of there (she had things to do & didn't want to answer questions) she planned an argument with AS and stormed out!

Edit:clarity

Last edited:

BBM:

Not only am I convinced this goes to trial, I'm convinced that she'll insist upon testifying.

She's going to be taking that stand. Nobody's going to tell her she can't talk!

TS knows her constitutional rights...and she's getting sick and tired of them being violated constantly.

Everyone in that courtroom is going to owe her an apology by the time this trial's over.

Last edited:
I believe it was discussed way back when LS first did the backward interview, but I don't think the incident at Marshalls ever happened! LS lied (shocker!) she may have put a word or two of truth such as LE interviewed her & HH, but the rest was all lies! I live in CO and I believe that if this situation truly happened it would've been covered on the news OR at the very least it would've hit the rounds on SM. I haven't heard a single person/witness say this ever happened besides LS and we all know how far her word goes! :rolleyes::rolleyes: MOO

I believe that LS & HH had left the house by Tues night, but because LS wanted/needed to get out of there!
I think it’s too specific to be completely false, as is her account of what happened in that interview room.

Those events happened, but don’t remotely come close to matching reality.

What would be hilarious, is if the prosecution played the video of what happened in the interview room, followed by her tv interview. That would give the jury a good feel for what they’re dealing with.

BBM:

Not only am I convinced this goes to trial, I'm convinced that she'll insist upon testifying.

She's going to be taking that stand. Nobody's going to tell her she can't talk!

TS knows her constitutional rights...and she's getting sick and tired of them being violated constantly.

Everyone in that courtroom is going to owe her an apology by the time the trial's over.
Don't be surprised if she represents herself.

I believe that LS & HH left the house by Tues night. Because LS wanted/needed to get out of there (she had things to do & didn't want to answer questions) she planned an argument with AS and stormed out!

‘Marshalls Theater’ is one of her notable whoppers. What I find stunning is she lies publicly about events that never happened and the people who were allegedly part of the event can so easily prove she’s a liar.

IMO that moving truck served several purposes....the most important was to transport Gannon's body without unbearable odor & minimizing other issues that I'm guessing come with transporting a decomposing body as opposed to doing it with a car. :(:eek: The other was to relocate Gannon's body without being tracked. We've all figured out that the rental cars she used had tracking info through the rental companies, and was how LE was able to map out her routes in CO and then across the country to SC. So my guess is, LS sent one of the people that was with her at the backward interview (2 "Aunts" & a young man) driving back to SC in the red rental car (trackable) while she drove the moving truck (untrackable) making a detour stop in FL before heading to SC. I'm sure GPS is an upcharge option in Uhaul type moving trucks, but the many times I've rented one it never had GPS as a standard feature. Correct me if I'm wrong on this. That's why LE was not able to track her route and find Gannon's body in FL....they were tracking & searching along the route of the rental car which lead them to SC.

I'm betting LS had one of them rent that moving van in their name for her.....she gave them a sob story about being thrown out of the house with no money, etc. Therefore LE wouldn't have known about it until after the fact.

MOO JMO

Thinking back to the searches, and when things seemed to come to a halt.

I remember seeing a lot of speculation that the reason law enforcement was stopping, had to do with something horrible she did to Gannon’s body (I may have been a bit blunt when I said it was insane that she dissolved him in acid, or fed him to pigs).

What appears to have happened, is that law enforcement learned along the way that she had moved his body, and it was no longer in the general area.

My theory is they found forensic evidence of Gannon being in the back of the vehicle she used to travel back to South Carolina (and dump him in Florida).

This would be in addition to any vehicle she used to potentially move his body inside the state (that initial rental car perhaps).

Those searches we saw (snow sifting), may have been before they had this knowledge, or in an effort to gather evidence at a site they knew was an initial dump site.

I think something happened at Marshalls. I do believe LE came to get HH's car and to question them again.

And I highly doubt that Tee was compliant or even civil with them at first. So it wouldn't surprise me if they were both detained briefly.

Here's a copy of Judge Sells' Decorum Order for Frazee's Trial, as an extreme example of what we're hoping not to see here in TS's case:

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330

*ETA this little gem, too:

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/Order_ Motion to Allow EMC NBC News.pdf

The judge in the Frazee case even banned sketch artists in the courtroom.
we're screwed, immaculate!

If you don't mind hearing from birdies, you could leave that hypothesis open (maybe she did take furniture?) It was a pretty good sized moving van thing. Some got a look inside, I think. We don't know what was inside, but no one takes a van that size across country with just their underwear in it. Plus another car.

I bet the driver of that van is quite nervous right now. What a life-changing mess he got himself into. As did those three other women (two of them older than LS, according to Spencer Wilson/MSM). Not only did he drive the van away from Lorson Ranch but Spencer and his crew witnessed it.
Could that be the load taken to the transfer station? Moo

Was there confirmation of carpet replacement ever. Wondering if the van driver was an installer? Moo
I doubt it. I can't imagine a scenario in which a carpet replacement employee would end up driving her moving van to SC. Although knowing TS I guess you never know.
I think it was more likely a friend or relative. The reporter said he was young so maybe it was a friend of her daughters.

Imo

I think something happened at Marshalls. I do believe LE came to get HH's car and to question them again.

And I highly doubt that Tee was compliant or even civil with them at first. So it wouldn't surprise me if they were both detained briefly.
Yes, I think when LE went to the store to get the car TS was less than cooperate and wouldn't tell them where the keys were at first. She said something about them trying to get the keys from her daughter but she had them herself all along.

I also think she was questioned at that time, because that's when she went on and on about how they wouldn't let her leave, wouldn't allow her to go to the bathroom, and wouldn't let her talk to an attorney.

I think she was fuming by the time she saw the reporter and that's why she asked to be interviewed, so she could tell her side of the story about how she was treated so unfairly by the police, the public, and her own family.

Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member