Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
upload_2020-1-28_17-10-59.jpeg
The El Paso County Sheriff's Office is searching for 11-year-old boy who ran away from home.
He was wearing a blue jacket and jeans when he left his house.

He is 4'9" and weights 90 pounds.

Anyone with information is asked to call (719) 390-5555.
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

Gannon Stauch of Colorado Springs left home on foot around 3:15 p.m. to go play at a friend's house, his parents say, but never came home.

Gannon was wearing a blue hoodie, blue jeans and tennis shoes when he went missing. He has brown hair with brown eyes and weighs 90 pounds.
The EPC Sheriff's Office is asking you to call 719-390-5555 if you have seen Gannon or know of his whereabouts.‬
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

The last known sighting of Stauch was Monday afternoon between 3 and 4 p.m. in the Lorson Ranch neighborhood at his home. He lives along Mandan Drive east of Colorado Springs near Fontaine Boulevard and Marksheffel. He was reportedly going to visit his friend a few streets away.
upload_2020-1-28_17-22-40.jpeg
Gannon's father is a member of the National Guard, and the Guard is assisting with search efforts.

Due to his age and expected weather, the Major Crimes Unit is assisting in the search because they have more tools at their disposal.
MISSING: 11-year-old Colorado boy, missing for more than 24 hours

MEDIA MAPS & TIMELINE - *NO DISCUSSION THREAD*

LINK TO AMANDARECKONWITH'S CASE ARCHIVE

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE READ:

The Saturday night video originally posted by TS on her social media is still off limits due to her social media having been removed. (So that includes candles and carpets and anything at all that members may recall from that video.) Just don't mention it or the post will be removed.

Members may discuss the DWAP youtube phone interview with TS but may not comment on either DWAP himself or the interviewer. Only discuss what TS said in that phone interview. TS mentioned Petco in this phone interview so members ,ay now discuss and speculate re Petco as it relates to what she says in the phone call, but not what may be floating around in social media rumor-land.

Stick to MSM or WS approved sources (i.e. no social media or random youtube videos). If in doubt, check with a Mod or Admin before posting so we can avoid unreliable sources and misinformation.

Crime Online with WS member Leigh Egan is an approved source at WS; True Crime society is not.

No bickering, rudeness or personalizing, no name calling or ridiculing other members for their opinion.

Nicknames or derogatory name changes of any of the major case players is not allowed.

WS does not condone or allow advocating violence of any kind against anyone and such posts will be removed.

Soliciting or discussing private messaging is not allowed. If you want to converse with another member privately, just do it without mentioning it on the thread.

Last edited:
IF YOU ARE GOING TO SPECULATE WHETHER OR NOT LETECIA HAD HELP DRIVING TO FLORIDA DO NOT NAME THE PERSON. USE INITIALS ONLY. DO NOT ACCUSE THE PERSON OF A CRIME. IF ALL THIS IS TRUE AND LETECIA IS GUILTY IT IS LIKELY SHE HAD HELP BUT THEN AGAIN MAYBE NOT.

PLEASE DO NOT ACCUSE ANYONE OF A CRIME. USE INITIALS ONLY.

REMEMBER YOUR WORDS HAVE POWER! THEY WILL STAY HERE FOREVER. THINK BEFORE YOU POST.

Thanks,
Tricia

Agreed you can absolutely have that opinion, I’m just not sure we can discuss it here since HH has not been named a poi. Jmo

Normally WS does not allow discussion of minors. In this case however Tricia did say that members could speculate on whether someone helped or was somehow involved in having Gannon's body transported to Florida as long as they are referred to with INITIALS ONLY.

We are walking a fine line here. The fact that a judicial document has stated that HH is not cooperating is certainly relevant. You can speculate based on what is contained in the AA, but you may NOT insinuate that she is involved in the crime and you may not make direct accusations against her. (IOW, lots of "what ifs", "could it be that" "perhaps" etc, etc) . Just DO NOT accuse her of knowingly committing a crime.

For instance, maybe she did absolutely nothing wrong and is just not cooperating because she doesn't want to be responsible for her mother going to jail, or perhaps she is afraid upsetting her mother.

HH had L with her and LE did interview L. So I find it highly unlikely LS had HH get new sheets and a bedspread. AL would be able to answer if the sheets and bedspread were new or not. Nothing is mentioned in the Affadavit about new sheets and bedspread. AL was questioned about the bedroom stating the bed was not in its normal spot. So if sheets and bedspread were new, certainly AL would have mentioned that as well.
I thought LE said the bedspread appeared to be a different one, if not the sheets and pillow, as well. Imo

Of course, completely standard.

Also, when you’ve been raped, and your child has been kidnapped by your rapist, you always refuse to have an examination performed. I mean, who cares about nailing the guy who did that by providing DNA evidence?

So she’s raped, her rapist asks for a suitcase (because luggage or something), allows her to greet her daughter, and has no problem with her moving around the house and opening the door multiple times.

Also, it’s completely standard that the rapist also sexually assaults a child of the opposite sex of the victim, and kidnaps him after the fact.

Normal protocol is to then clean the scene, and not mention it to anyone until law enforcement interviews you. Because it’s not like a child kidnapping is a big deal or anything.

So you then stage a runway scenario, which you’ve had the foresight to set up with a fake Google search hours before.

Nothing unusual here at all. I need a drink.
I think this weirdo has sexual fantasies too. Unbelievable. Poor Eguardo! I hope no one with that name actually exists. I wouldn’t put it past her to try and destroy another life,

I have read the AA a couple of times, but have to lay back because kid cases just don't do a thing for my general well being. But something keeps talking to me in reference to the blood found in Gannon's room. Am I to believe this "person" beat this child in his own bed where he kept scooting as much as he could, back into the corner, where she finished him off because then she had him trapped? And why do I think she too, used a baseball bat ala Frazee? The bloody board was to get him to the truck. A gun would have been heard. And wasn't she turning in her softball stuff to supposedly get Gannon (what?) hockey equipment?

Moo, Moo
It's possible that she used a bat or something similar to bludgeon him. Whatever the weapon, I do think she caused significant trauma to his head.

Imo

Marking my spot.

One of the bigger puzzles for me is that it looked like he never emerged from that truck.
I'm guessing video security cams from someone else's home caught him leaving the truck and LE are keeping it hidden until the trial ?
They're probably making sure this is the end of the line for the perp and she's going nowhere !

Marking my spot.

One of the bigger puzzles for me is that it looked like he never emerged from that truck.
I'm guessing video security cams from someone else's home caught him leaving the truck and LE are keeping it hidden until the trial ?
They're probably making sure this is the end of the line for the perp and she's going nowhere !
According to the AA the police couldn't verify that he returned in the video.

Yeah, it’s not suspicious or anything that Gannon’s body ended up many hundreds of miles away, in the direction she was heading.

I just realized something. Her interview with law enforcement accounted for the missing suitcase (the one the rapist took).

That means that the suitcase was likely missing from day one, and contained Gannon’s body.

So I don’t think she returned to the dumpsite to put Gannon in a suitcase and remove him from there, I think he was already dumped in the suitcase.
Since I am still questioning the timeline of the murder, I still wonder if she bought one of those animal body sealing bags at Petco and placed his body inside. A poster said before that they bought one for one of their large dogs. And body fluids are sealed inside so that animals can’t get to them. Then maybe she placed the body in the suitcase. That would have allowed her to kill him that Monday while she was out and then go home and clean her house while HH and Laina were gone to Burger King and Dollar General.

I don’t want to question LE as they know how to conduct an investigation but this would allow her more time. I believe she almost fatally injured him on Sunday night, and killed him Monday between 11 and 1 and then went home to do more thorough cleaning.

What an evil moron she is.

Since I am still questioning the timeline of the murder, I still wonder if she bought one of those animal body sealing bags at Petco and placed his body inside. A poster said before that they bought one for one of their large dogs. And body fluids are sealed inside so that animals can’t get to them. Then maybe she placed the body in the suitcase. That would have allowed her to kill him that Monday while she was out and then go home and clean her house while HH and Laina were gone to Burger King and Dollar General.

I don’t want to question LE as they know how to conduct an investigation but this would allow her more time. I believe she almost fatally injured him on Sunday night, and killed him Monday between 11 and 1 and then went home to do more thorough cleaning.

What an evil moron she is.
I thought they went to Burger King after the hike Sunday (or at least ate Burger King)? The girls went to BK Monday, too?

I thought LE said the bedspread appeared to be a different one, if not the sheets and pillow, as well. Imo
They were but I think @reasonandlight suggested she changed sheets and pillows twice to cover up the murder. That post is on last thread. I tend to agree.

This was all premeditated so it wasn’t just a rage killing. She surely had rage but she also had a hatred for Gannon and I feel she planned this too as a way to see AS and LH suffer.

Hoping she gets life stacked with about three hundred years. Just to make a point. She has a lot of charges now. 14 I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson