Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the video, where she supposedly says, "Bring two...I just don't know what to do!", I hear " These two...".
As in : these two kids.
Anyone else hear that? Of course, we don't know if that portion is original or not anyway.
can you please link to what video you are referring to or if not available can you please explain it in its entirety.
I haven't heard this.
thanks in advance :)

Yes especially since some children have died locked in trunks ...

You check the cars, the closets, the attic, the basement. Honestly it's so damn frustrating that it seems like we have to go back over elementary hide-and-seek tactics year after year, especially in the state famous for cases like the Balloon Boy and Jon Benet Ramsey. Any missing kid call should immediately lead to a serious search of the house and family vehicles.

I just listened to it for the first time and add me to the club where it brought me to tears and I dont want to listen to it ever again, except during her successful trial prosecution.

This was the definite proof that proves there was an initial injury that she caused to him that started her planning to kill him.

Gannon is obviously in very terrible pain, bleeding, and needing to be immediately rushed to the hospital.

And while poor Gannon is in the middle of suffering, that devil is phychopathically manipulating him into thinking he is in bad trouble, when the only real trouble is that she hurt him so badly that she knew she would be the one to get in trouble.

She is pure evil to the core. She needs locked up forever to protect any other innocents.
Once I listened to this I knew she was a monster and his killer. Any normal person would offer comfort to someone in pain. She hurt him and continued the abuse in a very cold and calculated fashion.

In general, it seems that once you get to see the family members and friends of people like TS, you realize that not only is the killer not a “black sheep,” but they are part of a flock.

I’m not talking about a killer who seemingly comes out of nowhere, but a killer who has a long pattern of criminal behavior and deceit.

Not only did they not abandon her, but they stood by and defended her. Some of them anyways.

They probably didn’t ask questions because they are used to not asking questions.
Let's say hypothetically the aunt that rents a car is a paralegal and owns a paralegal services company. Markets herself as being a crack investigator.

Her company motto is: "Do right always. It will give you satisfaction in Life."
:mad::eek:

It is real hard to with-hold judgement. I could never support a family member that murdered anyone much less a child.

I left the field a few years ago but I'm applying to get my certification back under the emergency provisional rules.

Glad you're applying for certification. Communities need people like you who are smart and compassionate. That's actually a pretty rare combination in the medical world. Not to say medical workers aren't both in general...but some aren't.

Last edited:
I can personally bench 100 pounds so I'd say most females can at least pull something that weighs 90 pounds. Plus her adrenaline was most likely in over drive and that makes you stronger than you normally would be. She could have used the particle board to transfer him from the bed to the suitcase and then pull him up the stairs that way.

I don't doubt she could carry 90 lbs, especially in an adrenaline -fueled rage. However on a board I think it would just be awkward!

You check the cars, the closets, the attic, the basement. Honestly it's so damn frustrating that it seems like we have to go back over elementary hide-and-seek tactics year after year, especially in the state famous for cases like the Balloon Boy and Jon Benet Ramsey. Any missing kid call should immediately lead to a serious search of the house and family vehicles.

You are darn right!!!

Wowzer you're good and quick to boot!

It's obvious something happened to prompt all those searches. I have given up making any sense of them. There is not a carpet burn or smell.....it is not even mentioned in the video.

I give up trying to decipher what she was up to. It is clear that he was berated, belittled, abused and eventually murdered in cold blood.

I only hope he enjoyed the time he had with his grandmother and wonder if he confided in her. My pre-teen niece did this with my mother (not physical abuse but mental). My brother's marriage unraveled shortly after....
I hope she didn't burn Gannon.
The mention about him 'peeling burned skin and wiping the blood' on the wall in his room makes me nervous.
So much cold, justified wrath right now. :mad:
I think she is done and will die in prison.

THIS ! ^^^

That video is so disturbing. It doesn't get easier to watch.... I daresay harder...

For those of us who've had the misfortune to dance with a sociopath, the pattern here is text book.

The facts:
an adult and a child
an event

We have EVERY reason to believe that TS had just finished injuring Gannon, for what, with what and to what extent we don't know.

In a NORMAL home, the adult would immediately self-correct and attend to the injured child.

Not TS.

Instead, she redirects. She talks OVER both the event and the injury, and overdramatizes what is underwhelming. It would be like demanding your neighbor replace YOUR torn slip-and-slide WHILE the neighbor is trying to hold her child's broken arm in place. I'm telling you -- it's constant with a Tecia-type. They outrage over a splinter they COULD'VE gotten in their eyes when they just shoved a BEAM in your face. You never resolve an argument, you never reach mutual understanding. They leapfrog to the next drama as easily as we take our next breath, and often within the very same conversation.

How confused (and tortured) poor Gannon must've been -- his adult was spinning a lie right in front of him, completely cyclone bombing the room. It's a sick person who picks a fight, creates a diversion in the midst of another person's real pain. To do that to a child? Unthinkable. Vile. Criminal.

We still don't know the nature of the "accident". Candle story came later. Smoke, blanket, blood. What????

I hate this. But I fear she may have been berating him for a bathrooming accident. "For the last time, did you do this on purpose?" On the couch, on the carpet. TS is an uncaring, unfeeling imposter of a human being. She would see a bathrooming accident as an affront TO HER, not a situation calling for compassion and understanding. We already know she attempted to shame his reputation, broadcasting that he'd "xxxxxed his pants." (I haven't the heart to quote her.) An 11 year old boy would be MORTIFIED.... a real caretaker would be kind....

Could it be that that was her last straw, after maybe a stressful week keeping up appearances with company in the house? Her Google searches, feeling unvalued.... from all appearances, she took out her emptiness on poor Gannon, blaming him for all of her inadequacies as a human being. Alleged human being.

I am so sorry, Gannon. It was never you. She was an empty, ugly monster. You were perfect. You were all the goodness she could never be.

JMO

I can't get a handle on the audio.... if she's saying, "bring two...", she's directing someone.... and it's not LaiS. Bring two rags? Bring two bandages? Packages? As in frozen vegetables as ice packs?

Remember in the Cousin It interview, she barks, "I need H. Get H." Then sge tells H she needs her to tell the reporter she saw Gannon, on Sunday. HH seems confused, asks, "what do you want me to say?" And IMMEDIATELY TS states it for her -- tell them that .... you saw him after the hike, you didn't go on the hike ... because you were working. (Loose paraphrase.) I think TS supplies the answer because TS didn't want HH to say anything about what happened AFTER the hike, at the house, late enough that LaiS had already gone to bed.

Maybe HH didn't SEE what happened but it sounds like TS enlisted SOMEONE to bring her SOMETHING after what we all believe was an injury to Gannon. Not all that different than ordering her, fewer than 24 hours later, to buy cleaning supplies. There's just no one TS won't use. And discard.

JMO

:);):oops:o_O
What I was attempting to say: you deserve credit for piecing it together. It was not clear TO ME from the documentation how long the wiretaps were in effect. You had given me credit. I only noticed the two phones tapped.

The complaint information released March 11th has all the FBI resources neatly lined up looking like a route. They were tracking her.

Sorry, I can be a Pea brain but at least I am not a Tee brain. :p
Awww @DTPeke you are such a sweetheart and too humble if I might add.

Catching information like that is something I recall you doing and it amazed me ;) So your thoughts on the wiretaps post TS's arrest will interest me.

My writing doesn't always meet with my thoughts :rolleyes:

I hope she didn't burn Gannon.
The mention about him 'peeling burned skin and wiping the blood' on the wall in his room makes me nervous.
So much cold, justified wrath right now. :mad:
I think she is done and will die in prison.
Me too. I hear you.
I kill her over and over in my mind.
I think every story she has told should happen to her.
Everything she did to Gannon should happen to her.
I wish we all could shave one year off our lives and give it to Gannon.
This one will stick with me until the day I die....

Last edited:
That video is so disturbing. It doesn't get easier to watch.... I daresay harder...

For those of us who've had the misfortune to dance with a sociopath, the pattern here is text book.

The facts:
an adult and a child
an event

We have EVERY reason to believe that TS had just finished injuring Gannon, for what, with what and to what extent we don't know.

In a NORMAL home, the adult would immediately self-correct and attend to the injured child.

Not TS.

Instead, she redirects. She talks OVER both the event and the injury, and overdramatizes what is underwhelming. It would be like demanding your neighbor replace YOUR torn slip-and-slide WHILE the neighbor is trying to hold her child's broken arm in place. I'm telling you -- it's constant with a Tecia-type. They outrage over a splinter they COULD'VE gotten in their eyes when they just shoved a BEAM in your face. You never resolve an argument, you never reach mutual understanding. They leapfrog to the next drama as easily as we take our next breath, and often within the very same conversation.

How confused (and tortured) poor Gannon must've been -- his adult was spinning a lie right in front of him, completely cyclone bombing the room. It's a sick person who picks a fight, creates a diversion in the midst of another person's real pain. To do that to a child? Unthinkable. Vile. Criminal.

We still don't know the nature of the "accident". Candle story came later. Smoke, blanket, blood. What????

I hate this. But I fear she may have been berating him for a bathrooming accident. "For the last time, did you do this on purpose?" On the couch, on the carpet. TS is an uncaring, unfeeling imposter of a human being. She would see a bathrooming accident as an affront TO HER, not a situation calling for compassion and understanding. We already know she attempted to shame his reputation, broadcasting that he'd "xxxxxed his pants." (I haven't the heart to quote her.) An 11 year old boy would be MORTIFIED.... a real caretaker would be kind....

Could it be that that was her last straw, after maybe a stressful week keeping up appearances with company in the house? Her Google searches, feeling unvalued.... from all appearances, she took out her emptiness on poor Gannon, blaming him for all of her inadequacies as a human being. Alleged human being.

I am so sorry, Gannon. It was never you. She was an empty, ugly monster. You were perfect. You were all the goodness she could never be.

JMO
bbm

@Megnut , your post speaks for me. Now that you pointed this out, I share the same fear. How could this beast be a school teacher?

LOL my scale's acting up as well. It's the corona shutdown!

Yup, pant button and hole are practicing social distancing as well at this point... :(

That video cannot be unseen or unheard! It is devastating. Gannon was traumatized, abused, tortured, then killed. There is no other way to put it. Any punishment she gets is not enough... :(

Yes especially since some children have died locked in trunks ...
I have also wondered about this as well. I was surprised that LE didn't ask her to open each of the vehicles. If they checked in all the rooms inside the house I thought they would've asked permission to check the trunks of any vehicle on the premise.

MOO. Sounds like he says....”I didn’t” whimpers “you hit me in the eye”(repeats her words “on purpose”.

My Observation only .....when pausing through the video.

1) LiaS is covered up as well probably from LS’s demeanor.

2) Also if you pause it right before he says “I didn’t” where @blessedlife slowed it waaaay down you can see he is holding his eye & to me looks like a pretty big blood pattern under his hand!! :mad::(

3) His head is facing the opposite end of bed from the crime scene. Poor Gman my heart hurts for him so much & my body wants to deliver LS her mail to her cell just once!
Gannon's bed and room are in the basement. The video was taken on the street level floor, so if he's near a bed as you say. It would be the master bedroom which is not the crime scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298