Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope she didn't burn Gannon.
The mention about him 'peeling burned skin and wiping the blood' on the wall in his room makes me nervous.
So much cold, justified wrath right now. :mad:
I think she is done and will die in prison.
I wonder if we will ever really know what she did to Gannon on Sunday night? I guess our only real chance at the truth will be if L or HH knows something.

We don't. It wasn't addressed. BUT if they did claim that now, yes we looked in the vehicles It sinks their timeline as to when it went down or they have blind cops. I'm more comfortable with they made a mistake, yes, its a big one.
We know from the AA that the Tiguan was backed into the garage while LE was there. I believe TS asked HH to pull it in from what I recall but can't be sure, and the position of the car is where blood was found. Such a strange time to think about where to park your car while LE is there.

How do we know for certain LE did NOT ask LS to open each of the vehicles the night Gannon was reported missing?
I think I missed that information.
MOO
No, we don't know. It's possible they did look and didn't see him because he was well concealed.

It's also possible he wasn't in the Tiguan at that point - perhaps she hid him elsewhere on Monday that we don't know yet.

LEO were wearing cameras, so it's documented where they searched and I'm sure eventually we'll know if they looked in the vehicles or not.

jmo

We don't. It wasn't addressed. BUT if they did claim that now, yes we looked in the vehicles, it sinks their timeline as to when it went down or they have blind cops. I'm more comfortable with they made a mistake, yes, its a BIG one.
Also,there is no evidence suggesting the suitcase containing his body was in her vehicle when LE attended the scene. It's quite possible she had left him somewhere, out of sight, somewhere she was confident they would not search, maybe even in the house. They were responding to a call about a runaway child, they were unlikely to show up with cadaver dogs at that stage.

That video is so disturbing. It doesn't get easier to watch.... I daresay harder...

For those of us who've had the misfortune to dance with a sociopath, the pattern here is text book.

The facts:
an adult and a child
an event

We have EVERY reason to believe that TS had just finished injuring Gannon, for what, with what and to what extent we don't know.

In a NORMAL home, the adult would immediately self-correct and attend to the injured child.

Not TS.

Instead, she redirects. She talks OVER both the event and the injury, and overdramatizes what is underwhelming. It would be like demanding your neighbor replace YOUR torn slip-and-slide WHILE the neighbor is trying to hold her child's broken arm in place. I'm telling you -- it's constant with a Tecia-type. They outrage over a splinter they COULD'VE gotten in their eyes when they just shoved a BEAM in your face. You never resolve an argument, you never reach mutual understanding. They leapfrog to the next drama as easily as we take our next breath, and often within the very same conversation.

How confused (and tortured) poor Gannon must've been -- his adult was spinning a lie right in front of him, completely cyclone bombing the room. It's a sick person who picks a fight, creates a diversion in the midst of another person's real pain. To do that to a child? Unthinkable. Vile. Criminal.

We still don't know the nature of the "accident". Candle story came later. Smoke, blanket, blood. What????

I hate this. But I fear she may have been berating him for a bathrooming accident. "For the last time, did you do this on purpose?" On the couch, on the carpet. TS is an uncaring, unfeeling imposter of a human being. She would see a bathrooming accident as an affront TO HER, not a situation calling for compassion and understanding. We already know she attempted to shame his reputation, broadcasting that he'd "xxxxxed his pants." (I haven't the heart to quote her.) An 11 year old boy would be MORTIFIED.... a real caretaker would be kind....

Could it be that that was her last straw, after maybe a stressful week keeping up appearances with company in the house? Her Google searches, feeling unvalued.... from all appearances, she took out her emptiness on poor Gannon, blaming him for all of her inadequacies as a human being. Alleged human being.

I am so sorry, Gannon. It was never you. She was an empty, ugly monster. You were perfect. You were all the goodness she could never be.

JMO
You rocked this post!!

We know from the AA that the Tiguan was backed into the garage while LE was there. I believe TS asked HH to pull it in from what I recall but can't be sure, and the position of the car is where blood was found. Such a strange time to think about where to park your car while LE is there.

Correct....the vehicle was there as you wrote, backed in , to cover the blood stain. The vehicle was caught on a body camera. HH pulling in that spot was a different time. Regardless, not searching the vehicle was a major Faux Pas, there is no other way to frame things.

Correct....the vehicle was there as you wrote, backed in , to cover the blood stain. The vehicle was caught on a body camera. HH pulling in that spot was a different time. Regardless, not searching the vehicle was a major Faux Pas, there is no other way to frame things.
Ohh, I remembered incorrectly then. I thought HH backed in the vehicle while LE was there. I probably should have taken notes from the beginning to help keep up with things:(:(:(

Yes, the one posted here highlights & repeats certain portions of audio to point out what the editor (whoever that is) wants people to hear.
The first time I watched this video it was still on TS's FB.
It begins with what appears to be TS in a bedroom where LaiS is in a bed, then switches to her being in the room with the television, adjacent to the kitchen.
I only remember that specifically because her phone was upside down so I inverted it and compared the still shots of the kitchen to the stills of the kitchen in the rental listing that @oviedo had posted.
Then, that night she deleted it, and there were almost immediately 2 other videos.
One that had way more stuff at the beginning, and the other had more stuff at the end.
I have no idea where those came from, but they were not on her page.
She only posted one that night.
Since then, I think I've seen 6 or 8 (maybe more?) different edited versions of the video.

All of that aside, no matter what else, it's crystal clear that Gannon appears to be at least in some sort of intense emotional distress, if not physical pain.
He is clearly distraught and she is clearly trying to make excuses for whatever the heck she had just done to him, to make him cry like that.

I truly hope this evil woman literally rots in a cage for what she did to this boy.
This is important. This tells me that she sent her video to "others" not just fb. When she took hers down, they decided it needed to go back up. Sounds like they played the full length one.

Hmmmmmm.......

I'm not 100% convinced, but I'm still leaning towards GS never returning home that day. I think RD's additional video footage before 10am and after 2pm probably paint a clearer picture of what actually happened.

Did she load anything in the truck? A board? A suitcase?

After returning home, did she unload anything from the truck? I know the bed of the truck was mostly off-camera. Did she back the truck into the garage? Did she leave the house again before calling LE?

The problem I've been having with the "he never came home" theory is that the tuesday night trip in the tiguan, to the assumed dump site, wasn't making sense to me. Why would she make that trip if his body was already there? It's not like his bedding etc. was found there. I guess she could have dumped the bedding away from his body, up in that general area, but I would think that she wouldn't want the bedding to be anywhere near him. (I guess unless eguardo had taken the bedding with him).

I have come up with a theory that I think makes sense, but I kind of feel like I am cheating because I am kind of working backwards from my belief that she removed his body from the area on friday with the rented nissan.

This is all speculation. I'm going to try to stick to a single narrative, and try to not list every possibility that I can think of about each fact of the case. This is primarily to explain the tuesday night trip to the dump site (assuming his body was already there). So here goes:

So sometime before 10am on monday, she attacks him in his bedroom. She bandages him up, and they leave in the truck. She kills him, and dumps his body where the particle board was found. The particle board was in the bed of the truck, and she covers his body with the board in an attempt to hide him. She goes home, cleans, and puts the bedding etc. in the back of the tiguan.

Tuesday afternoon: she realizes that LE is on to her. Right after they ask for GS's toothbrush, she starts freaking out. She immediately googles "volkswagen car net." Did they find her car? Did they find the body?

A few hours later she goes to the airport to see if the tiguan is still there. She brings the suitcase from home, and puts it in the tiguan (if the suitcase wasn't in the truck on monday). (The suitcase bothers me about how and when he was put in it. I kind of feel like I am reaching here. I guess she could have brought the suitcase with her on friday night in the nissan as well.) Also, the tiguan has the bedding in it that she needs to get rid of. She leaves the airport in the tiguan around 7pm. She was alledgedly in the dump site area from 8:30 until 10:20. Say it takes 30min to get from airport to dump site. Where was she for the other hour? My guess is that she dumped the bedding somewhere first. And why was she in the area for nearly 2hrs? She only stopped at the assumed dump site for about 5min. My guess is that she was lost, or couldn't remember/find where she had left him. (For arguments sake, I guess she could have just as easily just have been searching for a spot to dump his body as well).

She finally finds the spot around 9:15, or 9:30, or something. Goes to check that he is still there. Maybe drops off the suitcase? Puts him in the suitcase and leaves him there?

I guess that's all I have to say about that.

Sadly, I think maybe my only idea in all of this that I like is her using the particle board to hide his body.

JMO

P.S. All of you insomniacs can thank me later.

Oh my gosh... I've just now realized that she was searching for information about the location tracking system in her car when she made the "Volkswagen car net" search. This whole time I was thinking she wanted to know how much money her car was worth (or would net her) if she sold it.

Please insert the girl slapping her forehead emoji because I still haven't figured out how to post them.

Oh my gosh... I've just now realized that she was searching for information about the location tracking system in her car when she made the "Volkswagen car net" search. This whole time I was thinking she wanted to know how much money her car was worth (or would net her) if she sold it.

Please insert the girl slapping her forehead emoji because I still haven't figured out how to post them.
Haaaaaaa. She isn’t smart enough to understand “net profit.”

If she was searching for what she could get for her car, she’d probably type in something like “wut they gimme for used Volkswagen?”

LE’s gaslighting her. They know if G returned or not on Monday. RD’s recording not only has video, it has audio. Truck doors make noise when you open n close them.

6396.gif

If HH “isn’t talking,” she must know a lot.

imo

If I had even 1 square foot of carpet in my house, which I do not, I would settle this once and for all and try to set the damn thing on fire. I bet I couldn’t. Bottom line: If she’s opening her mouth, she’s lying.

ADMIN NOTE: GRAPHIC WARNING:
The link below is to a video that is very painful to watch and to hear. Once you've seen/heard it, it cannot be undone.

This is a complete audio of that Sunday.....

I can’t tell what she’s saying here after “bring two...” and I can’t see anything but a big blur where it says he’s putting his hands over his face. Can’t even tell it’s a person much less what he’s doing. Can you guys? And who is she saying “bring two” to? Must be HH. What room is G in, basement bedroom? I really can’t see much at all, other than the little girl in her bed.

Last edited:
That video is so disturbing. It doesn't get easier to watch.... I daresay harder...

For those of us who've had the misfortune to dance with a sociopath, the pattern here is text book.

The facts:
an adult and a child
an event

We have EVERY reason to believe that TS had just finished injuring Gannon, for what, with what and to what extent we don't know.

In a NORMAL home, the adult would immediately self-correct and attend to the injured child.

Not TS.

Instead, she redirects. She talks OVER both the event and the injury, and overdramatizes what is underwhelming. It would be like demanding your neighbor replace YOUR torn slip-and-slide WHILE the neighbor is trying to hold her child's broken arm in place. I'm telling you -- it's constant with a Tecia-type. They outrage over a splinter they COULD'VE gotten in their eyes when they just shoved a BEAM in your face. You never resolve an argument, you never reach mutual understanding. They leapfrog to the next drama as easily as we take our next breath, and often within the very same conversation.

How confused (and tortured) poor Gannon must've been -- his adult was spinning a lie right in front of him, completely cyclone bombing the room. It's a sick person who picks a fight, creates a diversion in the midst of another person's real pain. To do that to a child? Unthinkable. Vile. Criminal.

We still don't know the nature of the "accident". Candle story came later. Smoke, blanket, blood. What????

I hate this. But I fear she may have been berating him for a bathrooming accident. "For the last time, did you do this on purpose?" On the couch, on the carpet. TS is an uncaring, unfeeling imposter of a human being. She would see a bathrooming accident as an affront TO HER, not a situation calling for compassion and understanding. We already know she attempted to shame his reputation, broadcasting that he'd "xxxxxed his pants." (I haven't the heart to quote her.) An 11 year old boy would be MORTIFIED.... a real caretaker would be kind....

Could it be that that was her last straw, after maybe a stressful week keeping up appearances with company in the house? Her Google searches, feeling unvalued.... from all appearances, she took out her emptiness on poor Gannon, blaming him for all of her inadequacies as a human being. Alleged human being.

I am so sorry, Gannon. It was never you. She was an empty, ugly monster. You were perfect. You were all the goodness she could never be.

JMO

The bathroom accident could absolutely be the precipitating factor, and the “blunt force object” might be something hard she pushed him forcefully into like a ceramic sink edge. Maybe she pushed him in the laundry room. We know they found blood there.

My thoughts on the “bring 2” audio in the beginning: it sounds like the recording started in the middle of a word. I’m not sure if we’re hearing the word “bring”, or the end of another word. The video with the youtuber’s captions repeating that phrase 3 times makes it hard to listen objectively.

Holmob said: said:
Idk the answer to your question, but the 19th of March is the day before he was found. Right?

Cindizzi said:
It was announced on March 20 that he had been found, along with the added charges. News reports show he was found on March 18. Not sure when LE and DDA Allen were informed. I know they waited for ME’s results before announcing to the public. JMO

Well - in my notes I have this:

3/18/20 Update: On March 18, 2020, the El Paso County Sheriff's Office was contacted by the Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office stating they responded to a call of a deceased juvenile male in Pace, Florida. A road construction worker (working for the FL. Dept. of Transportation) discovered the body (in a suitcase) around 9-10am on Tuesday, March 17th, just off Highway 90 near the Escambia River Bridge (Gannon was not in the water.)

Don't recall "what" article stated the he was found on a Tuesday, which makes it 3/17....
74x46px-LL-59c83b81_question-marks.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member