Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well - in my notes I have this:

3/18/20 Update: On March 18, 2020, the El Paso County Sheriff's Office was contacted by the Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office stating they responded to a call of a deceased juvenile male in Pace, Florida. A road construction worker (working for the FL. Dept. of Transportation) discovered the body (in a suitcase) around 9-10am on Tuesday, March 17th, just off Highway 90 near the Escambia River Bridge (Gannon was not in the water.)

Don't recall "what" article stated the he was found on a Tuesday, which makes it 3/17....
74x46px-LL-59c83b81_question-marks.gif
Human Remains Found in Florida Tentatively Identified as Gannon Stauch
Same 3/18 found and announced by Sheriff

I totally agree with everything you just said above.
I would give my life gladly if only to save G-man's life.
Little people should not have to suffer at the hands of such a monster.
I was so heart broken earlier, listening to the video, that I think I may need a break as my heart and soul cannot imagine what this poor little innocent boy went thru at the hands of this monster.
I still may need a break.
May she suffer for the rest of her life for what she did to Gannon.

grouphug.gif

That video is so disturbing. It doesn't get easier to watch.... I daresay harder...

For those of us who've had the misfortune to dance with a sociopath, the pattern here is text book.

The facts:
an adult and a child
an event

We have EVERY reason to believe that TS had just finished injuring Gannon, for what, with what and to what extent we don't know.

In a NORMAL home, the adult would immediately self-correct and attend to the injured child.

Not TS.

Instead, she redirects. She talks OVER both the event and the injury, and overdramatizes what is underwhelming. It would be like demanding your neighbor replace YOUR torn slip-and-slide WHILE the neighbor is trying to hold her child's broken arm in place. I'm telling you -- it's constant with a Tecia-type. They outrage over a splinter they COULD'VE gotten in their eyes when they just shoved a BEAM in your face. You never resolve an argument, you never reach mutual understanding. They leapfrog to the next drama as easily as we take our next breath, and often within the very same conversation.

How confused (and tortured) poor Gannon must've been -- his adult was spinning a lie right in front of him, completely cyclone bombing the room. It's a sick person who picks a fight, creates a diversion in the midst of another person's real pain. To do that to a child? Unthinkable. Vile. Criminal.

We still don't know the nature of the "accident". Candle story came later. Smoke, blanket, blood. What????

I hate this. But I fear she may have been berating him for a bathrooming accident. "For the last time, did you do this on purpose?" On the couch, on the carpet. TS is an uncaring, unfeeling imposter of a human being. She would see a bathrooming accident as an affront TO HER, not a situation calling for compassion and understanding. We already know she attempted to shame his reputation, broadcasting that he'd "xxxxxed his pants." (I haven't the heart to quote her.) An 11 year old boy would be MORTIFIED.... a real caretaker would be kind....

Could it be that that was her last straw, after maybe a stressful week keeping up appearances with company in the house? Her Google searches, feeling unvalued.... from all appearances, she took out her emptiness on poor Gannon, blaming him for all of her inadequacies as a human being. Alleged human being.

I am so sorry, Gannon. It was never you. She was an empty, ugly monster. You were perfect. You were all the goodness she could never be.

JMO

you perfectly said everything I wanted to say in your post.

this is the most distressing case I've followed, and the more that comes out, the worse it gets. that poor boy.

I'd like to know if LE had suspicions of her right off the bat on Monday night?

jmo

Every cop I've ever known, tends to sort of side-eye everything.
Meaning, they'll listen to what you say and they'll also listen to what you're not saying.
So yes, I can say without a doubt, at least some of the LE that were initially looking into this Monday, suspected there might be more to the story, or that she might have been entirely full of carp.
But, they have to take the report at face value.
At least at first.

jmo

I've listened to that video over and over and I can't believe this woman was an "Educator".

She "axe" Gannon she doesn't "ask" him if he did it on purpose. In terrible pain and fear, Gannon puts words and sentences together at a higher level of education and intelligence than Letecia.

Her speech pattern, vocabulary, inability to form coherent sentences, decision making and lack of self awareness has my head spinning.

How could ANY school board have even considered hiring her?

I just don't get it.

MOO

That video is so disturbing. It doesn't get easier to watch.... I daresay harder...

For those of us who've had the misfortune to dance with a sociopath, the pattern here is text book.

The facts:
an adult and a child
an event

We have EVERY reason to believe that TS had just finished injuring Gannon, for what, with what and to what extent we don't know.

In a NORMAL home, the adult would immediately self-correct and attend to the injured child.

Not TS.

Instead, she redirects. She talks OVER both the event and the injury, and overdramatizes what is underwhelming. It would be like demanding your neighbor replace YOUR torn slip-and-slide WHILE the neighbor is trying to hold her child's broken arm in place. I'm telling you -- it's constant with a Tecia-type. They outrage over a splinter they COULD'VE gotten in their eyes when they just shoved a BEAM in your face. You never resolve an argument, you never reach mutual understanding. They leapfrog to the next drama as easily as we take our next breath, and often within the very same conversation.

How confused (and tortured) poor Gannon must've been -- his adult was spinning a lie right in front of him, completely cyclone bombing the room. It's a sick person who picks a fight, creates a diversion in the midst of another person's real pain. To do that to a child? Unthinkable. Vile. Criminal.

We still don't know the nature of the "accident". Candle story came later. Smoke, blanket, blood. What????

I hate this. But I fear she may have been berating him for a bathrooming accident. "For the last time, did you do this on purpose?" On the couch, on the carpet. TS is an uncaring, unfeeling imposter of a human being. She would see a bathrooming accident as an affront TO HER, not a situation calling for compassion and understanding. We already know she attempted to shame his reputation, broadcasting that he'd "xxxxxed his pants." (I haven't the heart to quote her.) An 11 year old boy would be MORTIFIED.... a real caretaker would be kind....

Could it be that that was her last straw, after maybe a stressful week keeping up appearances with company in the house? Her Google searches, feeling unvalued.... from all appearances, she took out her emptiness on poor Gannon, blaming him for all of her inadequacies as a human being. Alleged human being.

I am so sorry, Gannon. It was never you. She was an empty, ugly monster. You were perfect. You were all the goodness she could never be.

JMO

Love this post. You stated it perfectly.

Thank you.

I don't doubt she could carry 90 lbs, especially in an adrenaline -fueled rage. However on a board I think it would just be awkward!

IYO how do you think she used the particle board?

I think she may have laid it down in the back of the Tiguan to protect the interior.
Or, laid it on top of Gannon to hide him. :(

I've listened to that video over and over and I can't believe this woman was an "Educator".

She "axe" Gannon she doesn't "ask" him if he did it on purpose. In terrible pain and fear, Gannon puts words and sentences together at a higher level of education and intelligence than Letecia.

Her speech pattern, vocabulary, inability to form coherent sentences, decision making and lack of self awareness has my head spinning.

I just don't get it.

MOO
I've thought this so many times! How can she be an educator when she speaks as if she's uneducated?
Not only that but she makes no sense! Can't seem to make a logical thought pattern.
How could any employer in any field take a second look at her? And this is a school system, where we send our vulnerable kids?
I don't get it either!

Last edited:
Wednesday, January 29th, 2020

9:00 A.M.

Rental Kia Rio returned the morning of January 29, 2020

Letecia was picked up by someone driving the White Jetta (presumably Harley)

11:30 a.m.

Surveillance video catches Tiguan at the Car Wash with potential blood on the black bumper

12:00 p.m.

Letecia arrives at EPSO office for an interview with detectives, two hours late

Letecia brings several pieces of paper with her, with notes for an interview with detectives

The Tiguan, Letecia’s vehicle, was wet

During the interview:

Letecia claims she was held at gunpoint, raped by a Hispanic male named Eguardo and Gannon was abducted by male after he finished raping her

Claims man was in the basement when she came home 01/27, allowed her to greet Laina

Claims man raped Letecia between 3:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.

Claims she may have hit her head and she blacked out

Claims Gannon jumped on rapist’s back

Claims rapist threw Gannon across the room, held him at gunpoint and demanded suitcase and cardboard box

Claims she cleaned up the area

Detectives offer Letecia a rape exam, she denies it

Detectives seize Letecia’s phone

End of interview, Letecia sticks tissues down her pants, claiming chest pain and shortness of breath

Letecia transported to the hospital

VW Tiguan seized from Letecia

Letecia leaves the hospital without telling investigators

Picked up by an unknown person and seen reunited with her daughter Harley several miles away

Unknown time

Investigators find multiple carpet brushes with suspected carpet fibers on them in the dishwasher at the Stauch residence.

Investigators locate an empty gallon of vinegar.

Letecia rents a 2020 Nissan Altima, investigators put a GPS tracking device on it.

2:14 p.m.

Letecia texts Nicole (homeowner?)

LS: “When we came back inside from the smoke there was blood on both of us. I didn’t know what to do. I was scared I would get (unknown word) out about it and I don’t know if he should go to the doctor. I kept trying to add the candle thing but Albert kept saying it was small and minor. I was scared the basement was smoky and when I threw the cover everything we both had blood.”

LS: “You don’t understand how it is to be a stepmom”
Released affidavit reveals information on Gannon Stauch murder

This text message appears to be TS explaining the candle incident.

I too want to know the exactness of what he endured but I suggest it may be better for all of us to not be aware of the truth. IMO

The only reason I want to know what happened is to simply hear WHY.

For her to explain (although I expect she will NEVER be honest about any of it) why she did what she did. How on earth can someone DO something like this. If she never admits to any of it, I'm 100% okay not knowing all the details I think. But then I think I need to know because it is worse not knowing because my mind takes me to such hurtful places but every time I hear a new detail it ends up worse than I imagined. :(

Someone on SM made an image of Gannon and some other children who endured the worst at the hands of people who were supposed to care for them and I just lost it. I just don't understand this kind of evil. So, so unbelievably heart breaking. My father worked in the health and human services division of a state at the highest level and regularly had to read incident reports of abuse of children and elderly. He said some of what he read was worse that what he saw during Vietnam and that it was enough to make you want to curl up and die. The only thing he said that made it possible to get out of bed every day was hoping he could help.

He knows about me following this case and said from his own experience, it is almost always the step-parent or caregiver. :( He said that is always who they looked at first. But I don't think I'm telling you anything we don't already know just from being here....

jmo

IIRC she gave them permission to search.
I would think if they did have suspicion there was something not adding up on 1/27 it was that LS was downplaying the severity of the fight she and Gannon had before he took off.

MOO they did a thorough search, including opening all doors of all vehicles and looking inside and bending down to see under the vehicle and through the footwells and they still might have missed the suitcase in the Tiguan.
A YTer talked about the space in the third seat footwell, and so after watching commercial video reviews for the 7 seat Tiguan it is easy to see that the third row footwell space can have a gap space with the seat row down and the hatch floor cover positioned forward.

MOO however if the suitcase was seen officers anywhere vehicle or house they would naturally think, "was this kid packed up and he didn't take it?" and want to look in it. Though possibly LS could have been present during the search and casually explain the suitcase was for a trip blah blah.

IMO there is a possibility of LS using temporary place to put Gannon on 1/27 for the night away from the home probably before HH returned with LaiS at 5:34pm but at least before the call to the 911 at 6:55 p.m.

A 90lb suitcase is not very easy to move over rough ground and probably strains the structure of the case.
If she did use temporary concealment on the evening of 1/27,
MOO she would select a simple place such as pull off that was on the way to the airport.

Last edited:
Wednesday, January 29th, 2020

9:00 A.M.

Rental Kia Rio returned the morning of January 29, 2020

Letecia was picked up by someone driving the White Jetta (presumably Harley)

11:30 a.m.

Surveillance video catches Tiguan at the Car Wash with potential blood on the black bumper

12:00 p.m.

Letecia arrives at EPSO office for an interview with detectives, two hours late

Letecia brings several pieces of paper with her, with notes for an interview with detectives

The Tiguan, Letecia’s vehicle, was wet

During the interview:

Letecia claims she was held at gunpoint, raped by a Hispanic male named Eguardo and Gannon was abducted by male after he finished raping her

Claims man was in the basement when she came home 01/27, allowed her to greet Laina

Claims man raped Letecia between 3:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.

Claims she may have hit her head and she blacked out

Claims Gannon jumped on rapist’s back

Claims rapist threw Gannon across the room, held him at gunpoint and demanded suitcase and cardboard box

Claims she cleaned up the area

Detectives offer Letecia a rape exam, she denies it

Detectives seize Letecia’s phone

End of interview, Letecia sticks tissues down her pants, claiming chest pain and shortness of breath

Letecia transported to the hospital

VW Tiguan seized from Letecia

Letecia leaves the hospital without telling investigators

Picked up by an unknown person and seen reunited with her daughter Harley several miles away

Unknown time

Investigators find multiple carpet brushes with suspected carpet fibers on them in the dishwasher at the Stauch residence.

Investigators locate an empty gallon of vinegar.

Letecia rents a 2020 Nissan Altima, investigators put a GPS tracking device on it.

2:14 p.m.

Letecia texts Nicole (homeowner?)

LS: “When we came back inside from the smoke there was blood on both of us. I didn’t know what to do. I was scared I would get (unknown word) out about it and I don’t know if he should go to the doctor. I kept trying to add the candle thing but Albert kept saying it was small and minor. I was scared the basement was smoky and when I threw the cover everything we both had blood.”

LS: “You don’t understand how it is to be a stepmom”
Released affidavit reveals information on Gannon Stauch murder

This text message appears to be TS explaining the candle incident.
I thought she claimed the rape occurred between 2:30 and 3:30. She said when Laina came home at 3:15, he (briefly stopped the rape) and allowed her to go upstairs to greet her.

I wonder if the reason she didn't include the story about the fire, smoke and blood all over the blankets when she was interviewed was because Albert didn't fall for it.

She says in the text she kept trying to "include" the candle story. Albert probably said it was minimal because he knew she was implying that Gannon started a fire and was afraid he would get in trouble for it. He also probably knew it was unlikely that a candle would start a fire as the wax would put out the flame. I think at one point she claimed it was an electric candle, too.

Either way, there's no evidence to support that story and LE found no signs of a fire.

Imo

I just don't get it.

MOO
Her written words are as bad as her spoken statements she made, maybe even more incoherent, with me needing to reread everything at least 3 times and still not fully understanding her jibberish. Gannon was placed in the gifted students program, according to LH, and I’m sure he was far more intelligent than this piece of human waste. I hope she eventually dies a slow painful death in a concrete block room. LH was so proud of her little boy.
#Here4Gannon
edited correct mom’s initials

Last edited:

jmo
As the early days of searches were being conducted, the almost painful look on the faces of LE spokespersons was very telling as they gave updates IMO. Too bad the blood throughout the home wasn’t discovered earlier. Gannon’s little body would have told authorities more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnv7