Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly.
We have more than enough evidence of her hatred for the child's mother!
What better way to extract revenge than kill the child she loves so much.
The ultimate revenge!
Not only that, she then attempted to impugn on his mother's character integrity and reputation in the most public of ways.

That is the case.
A malicious sadistic woman trapped like a cornered rat in an empty marriage.
Collecting 'evidence' against another woman for years and years and storing it until she had the widest possible audience.
'Cos killing her child was never going to be enough revenge for her. She was hell bent on full destruction, she probably always will be nursing that core hatred which is her soul now.

Even now she is probably trying to think how best she can use the trial to hurt that family even more.

Killing him was not enough.
Not by a long shot.
Yes, she had so much rage and resentment toward bio-mom. I wonder if the recent visit from MIL triggered that rage to explode.

Maybe MIL and L get along and MIL doesn't approve of TS (rightly so!).

Maybe AS is attentive to his mother (rightly so) during the visit and TS was jealous.

The timing of all this immediately after MIL left gives me the impression that the visit made TS all the more resentful about her role in the family.

jmo

The google searches from the AA about finding a new man I think shows she’s not happy. Not happy with looking after someone else’s kids. I think she was infuriated with the kids and their parents! Then there was some kind of accident, wether it was a candle or not, who knows. She lost it and took all that anger out on him. After that it was CYA in the oddest and strangest ways! She had plenty of time to get him to hospital and undo the injuries inflicted, but she did not.
I can understand someone losing it from anger, frustration, sadness, lots of emotions. What I cannot understand are any of the choices she made after hurting him.
This woman deserves no pity or understanding her feelings.
MOO

I said this back when the video was off limits, but I think the video was taken after an act of violence.

So he burns the carpet (or whatever), and she loses her cool and attacks him, then she deflects by videoing him basically apologizing for what he did.

She’s putting the responsibility back on him, despite her reaction not only being overblown, but criminal.

“You owe me an apology for making me lose my temper. I’m not in the wrong, you are.”

ETA: I think this video was meant for Al, as she knew there would be repercussions. She wanted the focus on what he did, and not on what she did. “Look at the video, and not at what Gannon tells you.”
BBM is a true example of the mindset of an abuser. I also believe the video was meant for AS. It reveals TS's serious disconnect from reality as well as her expertise in narcissistic triangulation. This tactic did not just begin on that day and may be a way of life for TS. I suspect resulted in the breakup of LH & AS's marriage as well.

Triangulation is a tactic that isolates a victim, in this case AS. By controlling the dialog and communication, TS effectively drove a wedge between AS and all of his close relationships.

aka splitting, TS will infect the guards, fellow inmates, and possibly her defense attorneys. For some personalities, the behavior is not a conscience choice, it's how they relate to the world.

Triangulation (psychology) - Wikipedia

If you have seen the slowed down version and others have mapped her walk through the house, he appears to be sitting in the upstairs front bathroom.
I've seen more versions of this wretched video than I can count, and I still can't make out what some are seeing as it pertains to Gannon himself.
Too blurry, too dark, to quick of movement of her phone.

I agree. Many questions. And, personally, I think that attacking AS will be LS's main strategy at trial (some version of the abused woman defense - the google searches will support that). She will attempt to get mercy in sentencing (it won't work, but I do think that's what she'll try).

I doubt there's any evidence whatsoever that LS was physically abused, but she'll claim psychological abuse or something like that. Even though she goes to prison for the rest of her life, she will attach her story to a cause that's popular in order to gain status and friends inside of prison.
@10ofRods ... you sure know your stuff on these abnormal personalities. Yup, and for TS to hold true to hers, we can expect blaming and projection as well. And LH and especially AS will be the her targets.

I sure hope that TS's attorneys refuse to support this.

I've seen more versions of this wretched video than I can count, and I still can't make out what some are seeing as it pertains to Gannon himself.
Too blurry, too dark, to quick of movement of her phone.
I had to slow it down and basically click one frame at a time.

On to other wonderings about TS. I wish there was a picture available to us, of what she was wearing during the morning and what she was wearing, when police were there. That might help me make a decision on whether he came back with her that fateful day. I'm going with what the AA gives us, but I just can't jump in hook, line and sinker. Trying to get in her head and figure out, if she was going to kill him, why go out for 4 hours and then leave yourself pressed for time to kill and clean up?

In regards to the message to the landlord, again she t-splains. There was blood on both of them and then it would surely be on GS comforter. The comforter that she disposed of.... All of this is of course MOO

I was a mandated reporter in the state of Pennsylvania for 25 years. I worked closely with Children and Youth services as my entire career was dedicated to youth.

I bring to the table here some things to consider, not for arguments sake, nor for confrontation, rather for educational purposes.

S.O.O.V.I. In the following link is a sheet that spells out criteria for intervention. It has always been interesting to me that all 5 criteria must be met to determine a safety threat exists.

http://www.pacwrc.pitt.edu/SafetyAssessment/Safety County Cheat Sheets/CHEAT SHEET - The 6 Domains & SOOVI.pdf

That document comes from the following website, which is also filled with information relative to the thought processes, and methodologies, used in the state of Pennsylvania, in terms of intervention in an abuse situation.

University of Pittsburgh: Pennsylvania Child Welfare Resource Center - Safety Assessment Resources

I am certain things have evolved in the field, and also am not representing the aforementioned as being in place in the year 2020, however, it does provide insight in to the workings of child protective services, IMO.

In my experience, I do not recall a case being opened for abuse unless there were visible signs of physical abuse.

If the home had food, running water, and heat, parenting methodologies were rarely, if ever, considered, hence my link to the S.O.O.V.I. document above.

All roads, at this juncture, IMO, end at the 't'.

Last edited:
<modsnip - quoted post was removed >

Ask anyone who's been married for a decade or more then finds out their spouse has cheated on them.
Folks love to say "oh there were signs, you know there were signs" but that's also not entirely true.
Often times the "signs" that folks talk about are simple things that can be easily and innocently explained away, and are explained away, because the person in question would just never do "that thing".
Until they do, and everyone is left sitting around stunned that the person they all thought they knew, could do a thing no one ever expected them to do.

I can pretty much guarantee if anyone had asked AS on January 26th, if he believed his wife was capable of murdering his son, he would have said absolutely never.
And then she did.

We like to think we know someone.
And sometimes, we really do.
And then other times, no matter how many years it's been, there's a part of them we never knew at all.

jmo

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't you people ever sleep??!! :) Just read - okay - skipped a few pages.... so this is late in responding.

Thank you - I have added this link to my notes.

Incense maybe?
I also put it in the media thread 3/17 body found - 3/18- ID made - I’ve said it before they knew it was him something was with his body IMO

On to other wonderings about TS. I wish there was a picture available to us, of what she was wearing during the morning and what she was wearing, when police were there. MOO
Very good point!!

She is on video at Petco so there will be an image of her clothing in the morning.

LE wore body cameras so I'm sure there is an image of her evening clothing.

She could say she changed clothes, but if that is the case, it would be interesting to know if LE found the morning clothes in the house.

jmo

I also put it in the media thread 3/17 body found - 3/18- ID made - I’ve said it before they knew it was him something was with his body IMO

Very very early on in the case, maybe just days after he went "missing" there was talk on SM about a brown suitcase.
I cannot recall where it came from but the fact that it was already being discussed tells me possibly TS herself must have leaked that info out, in some way.
There would be literally zero reason for anyone to even imply anything about a suitcase, unless they knew that one was missing, or played a key role of some kind, in Gannon's disappearance.
That really narrows it down, on who that could have been.

jmo

I’m assuming when she said edwargo or Quincy or whoever asked for a suitcase that LE was on to her, took a description of the luggage, and kept it on the DL with other LE agencies to be on the lookout for a suitcase matching this description.

RS&BBM

It would be great if that were true, but sadly it's just not.
Ask anyone who's been married for a decade or more then finds out their spouse has cheated on them.
Folks love to say "oh there were signs, you know there were signs" but that's also not entirely true.
Often times the "signs" that folks talk about are simple things that can be easily and innocently explained away, and are explained away, because the person in question would just never do "that thing".
Until they do, and everyone is left sitting around stunned that the person they all thought they knew, could do a thing no one ever expected them to do.

I can pretty much guarantee if anyone had asked AS on January 26th, if he believed his wife was capable of murdering his son, he would have said absolutely never.
And then she did.

We like to think we know someone.
And sometimes, we really do.
And then other times, no matter how many years it's been, there's a part of them we never knew at all.

jmo

Yes. And with sociopath narcissists like she may be, they don't reveal their true selves, ever all the way. They are chameleons who mold themselves into whatever skin suits them best, to wrap a victim around their pinky fingers. They absolutely use charm, manipulation, lies, and gaslighting to keep their victims on edge and doubting what they might begin to suspect. "I'm not crazy, YOU'RE crazy." Obviously there are people who only saw the facets of LS that she wanted them to see, that fed her narcissistic supply - the self-sacrificing stepmother, the selfless teacher who probably was likeable, at least to those students she favored, and she may have put on a good show for many. Sadly, few people care to spend the time to peel back these facades, and even if their instincts start flashing, "something is not right with this woman," they are generally unfamiliar with the utter soullessness and lack of empathy that characterizes people like LS, and certainly they are incapable of believing that someone that they know, that looks normal, that acts normal, that "seems nice" is capable of the type of evil that LS exhibited. Even here, on a crime board, where we are familiar with the likes of Patrick Frazee, of Chris Watts, of Jodi Arias, I still see it. Looking for explanations like drug use or other things.

No. She has a long track record of lying, aggressive, manipulative behavior. She attacked a deputy on her way back from SC, for crying out loud. This woman is something else, not a normal human being with just a bit of a temper problem. This woman was evil to the core. Other human beings were simply there to feed her narcissistic supply or provide her with food, shelter, prestige, whatever. Maybe Gannon never did, or knew the truth about her, and when he became a nuisance or a threat to her (even minimal), he became something to get rid of, and bonus, a weapon to be used against those who, in her warped worldview, had wronged her terribly. She's already over it. She's moved on. But I guarantee you she revels in the pain she's caused those who loved Gannon.

ALL MOO.

Very very early on in the case, maybe just days after he went "missing" there was talk on SM about a brown suitcase.
I cannot recall where it came from but the fact that it was already being discussed tells me possibly TS herself must have leaked that info out, in some way.
There would be literally zero reason for anyone to even imply anything about a suitcase, unless they knew that one was missing, or played a key role of some kind, in Gannon's disappearance.
That really narrows it down, on who that could have been.

jmo
Someone in the household could've noticed the suitcase was missing and mentioned it to someone who mentioned it to someone, etc....which I think is what happened.

jmo

Edited to clarify after better reading OP. :)

Basically, “go pound sand.”

So what did we learn here?

Gannon’s body was in fact found in a suitcase as if it wasn’t, then there couldn’t have been a “leak.”
bbm ... gotta love it!
64.gif

So, before arriving at the starting gate, they take a powerless swing at the DA's office. How stupid is that?

As to the Bolded, She gave them permission to search. Would she seriously say BUT NOT THE CAR? I'd really be surprised if that was the case. They just didn't search it or he wasn't in the car. JMO

Maybe they did do a cursory search of the car,maybe they even saw a brown suitcase in it,I dont think they would immediately jump to thinking that the missing child (I dont think they believed he was a runaway,or at least if he was it wasnt straightforward) would be dead inside it,unless there were obvious signs of blood. Even if they asked,TS and AS had just that week returned from a cruise,so she could easily have explained the suitcase away as not having had time to empty it after their trip ,JMO

Somewhere upthread someone (sorry I can't remember) said that hopefully the defense would give her as fair a trial as possible without actually going the extra mile for her. I need a legal person to tell me if this is standard or "above and beyond" for this subhuman. I know, I know we NEED defense lawyers, but there is no way I could work on this monster's behalf. I'd quit and go teach somewhere first.
@JTR1973 I cannot recall the post either. Would going the extra mile involve submitting evidence to actually substantiate these motions?

In one way this infuriates me as it is a drain on valuable time and resources. But in the other, it's comforting to see Judge Werner not giving in to this BS.

Why is TS validating the leaked information? She is a defense team NIGHTMARE.

So then, T, you are confirming for us that Gannon was put in a suitcase and left under an overpass along the route you drove?

"Well, exactly. "

JMO
You are right ... I didn't think about that at all. Then I'll calm myself by regarding this silly motion as a give me to the prosecution :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member