Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She clearly believes a lot of men want to rape her. Another dig at AS that she feels less desirable and less affection from him. My bet is her rage stemmed from AS not responding to her texts and pics that weekend in the way she wanted. Punishing his son was the next best thing. I can't wait to see those texts.
BBM
My take is that she was more than likely sexually abused as a child so her mind just goes to sexual abuse. But she's unbelievable with her current allegations.
jmo

When you're on chemo and just had dinner.........

you can still extend a warm welcome to GK's antics! :rolleyes:
From one Pink Sister to another go got this girl!! Kick cancer’s mASS!! {{~hug~}};)
Could be. But most people do know that the birth date is a standard question asked. Leaving the body in her car, in the garage, and calling up the police knowing they are coming just is a hard thing for me to swallow.

MOO Were there any clips, mentioning or SS of the neighbors camera after HH’s trip to the store? If not she could have loading him in the suitcase on the board in the back of her car which was backed into the garage right then I thought I read (maybe not) then took him that night to the dump sight she found during the 2 hrs missing. I believe HH’s car was in the garage per text or call that told her to back her car into the garage when she got home (to cover the blood stain). With LS’s car pulled up to the garage & dark outside might be the reason LE didn’t notice the blood until reviewing the body cams? Especially if she pulled the truck up tight behind hers in the drive. Just curious here

Eguardo is probably one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet lol. LE probably found him working with a contractor in the neighborhood working in irrigation, roofing or remodel. I bet he's hot, too.
*Ahem*, bolding entirely my own.
:D

Poor guy-- if he even exists !
I bet he didn't assault TS or Gannon like she's claiming.
So why did the perp feel the need to "T-Splain" this ?

When you're on chemo and just had dinner.........

you can still extend a warm welcome to GK's antics! :rolleyes:
From one Pink Sister to another go got this girl!! Kick cancer’s mASS!! {{~hug~}};)
Could be. But most people do know that the birth date is a standard question asked. Leaving the body in her car, in the garage, and calling up the police knowing they are coming just is a hard thing for me to swallow.

MOO Were there any clips, mentioning or SS of the neighbors camera after HH’s trip to the store? If not she could have loading him in the suitcase on the board in the back of her car which was backed into the garage right then I thought I read (maybe not) then took him that night to the dump sight she found during the 2 hrs missing. I believe HH’s car was in the garage per text or call that told her to back her car into the garage when she got home (to cover the blood stain). With LS’s car pulled up to the garage & dark outside might be the reason LE didn’t notice the blood until reviewing the body cams? Especially if she pulled the truck up tight behind hers in the drive. Just curious here
I know it’s hard for many to believe she killed him in the home, but where else would you feel comfortable to doing something like that? I live out in the country and I would feel more in control in the home vs out in the public. Idc how isolated a spot is, you never know when someone is watching.

Isn’t it mentioned in the AA about a witness that lives near the board spot? I also that I seen a cross reference in the witness list?

I'm just saying it was pretty ballsy to call the police to report a missing 11 year old and have the body there on the property where she had no clue if they would check the vehicle. She had to have thought I'm calling in a missing child, they are going to look for him on the property first. And, they should have checked the cars! IMO. Seriously risky on her part....

Eguardo is not even a name :(
Fun Facts about the name Eguardo
  • How unique is the name Eguardo?Out of 6,028,151 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Eguardo was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
  • Weird things about the name Eguardo:Your name in reverse order is Odrauge. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Orgdaue. How do you pronounce that?
You are right!!! From names.org

I always wonder that about criminals - what do they think is going to happen? That life will go on it's merry way?

I can see in the case of instant rage where a murderer is completely out of control in the moment - not that I condone it, but I can understand they are stuck in the moment and not thinking ahead.

But this isn't the case with TS. She shut off her phone before leaving home and left her phone at home.

I think she intended him to die in the car and when he didn't, she threw him against the wall in the bedroom out of anger and the proceeded to hit/stab him to finish off the plan.

Her description of Eguardo throwing Gannon against the wall is eating at me. I think she threw him against the wall. She said she hit her head and blacked out, but I think that was Gannon. Maybe Sunday, maybe Monday, maybe both.

jmo
bbm
Ita.
Everything that she said "Eguardo" did is probably related to an act she did to Gannon.
The same way she explained Gannon's blood on AS' woodworking tools and his dna on the yard gate.

I don't believe there was any male home intruder.

Last edited:
Maybe LS meant the product that protects computers from spoof attacks...."e.guardo"
Maybe the computer of LS is equipped with that product, and she turned the product name into an imaginary person.
Never know with LS.
MOO

Excellent points, @Inthedetails and @Megnut .
Why so much explanation ?

The more the perp talks the more information they'll have to use against her.

Exactly.

I am hoping she pulls a "Bundy", fires her attorney, and tries to go it alone for herself in front of the Jury.

Would love to hear her talk in 3rd person. LOL

Then again, maybe not because she is probably good at that.

By my memory,
On Monday, TS's car was in the driveway at 10:15 and 2:15. At 10 pm, LE noted it was backed into the garage.
On Tuesday, TS drove her car to the airport, where she left it until that evening, right?
Prior to returning home, with AS, in the rental car, she texted HH to put her Jetta in the garage, presumably to cover up a blood stain of which she was surely aware.

I'm guessing that whole neighborhood video is a gold mine of information about who drove what, and when. Very busy driveway.

RD's video alone -- wow. Imagine what he has from Sunday night through, say, Thursday.

She's done.

Trail of deception.

What a waste of space she's proven herself to be.

She should have to pay the universe back for all the oxygen she's wasted.

JMO

From what I can gather there are posters who, knowing LS murdered sweet Gannon, still want to make excuses for her behavior.

I’ve read everything from mentally ill to pent up resentment that she wasn’t getting attention from AS, to finances, to Gannon being the problem.

I’m not going to change how you think but please remember she brutally murdered a little boy. This was NOT Gannon's fault. Not the fault of AS or LH.

LS premeditated this murder and there is no excuse.

Further, if a man had killed him there would not be one poster making excuses for a male.

A woman can be vicious and mean and spiteful as much as any male. SHE is the monster. Do not forget that.
There is a difference between making excuses for behavior and speculating about motive.

Mental illness, financial issues, and resentment or jealousy are very often what motivates a person to kill.

Just because posters have pointed this out does not in any way imply that they "want to make excuses for her behavior."

Imo

This will come out at the trial.
Possibly far worse than we've speculated. :(
There has to be a reason for all of her "T-Splaining".
Providing more information than was necessary.

That is one thing that bothers me, this T-Splaining. Is it even possible she run over Gannon with a vehicle by saying some man laid in the road? Why does she say this?? Bothers me!

*Ahem*, bolding entirely my own.
:D

Poor guy-- if he even exists !
I bet he didn't assault TS or Gannon like she's claiming.
So why did the perp feel the need to "T-Splain" this ?

I know right??

I can't believe there are zero Eguardos officially listed in the US. I think it's an awesome name. Maybe this case will start it rolling off the tongues of expectant moms everywhere!

I named my son 20+ years ago a very Irish name that was not popular here in the US. It was constantly mispronounced in the elementary years, and he was the "only one" of that name in his school through junior year of high school. Then, within the past 6 years, his name is one of the top boy's names in the US. Go figure.

And btw, what's Eguardo doing on the witness list then? Undocumented worker that admits he goes by Eguardo? Or LE displaying a sense of humor and taunting TS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx