Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
upload_2020-1-28_17-10-59.jpeg
The El Paso County Sheriff's Office is searching for 11-year-old boy who ran away from home.
He was wearing a blue jacket and jeans when he left his house.

He is 4'9" and weights 90 pounds.

Anyone with information is asked to call (719) 390-5555.
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

Gannon Stauch of Colorado Springs left home on foot around 3:15 p.m. to go play at a friend's house, his parents say, but never came home.

Gannon was wearing a blue hoodie, blue jeans and tennis shoes when he went missing. He has brown hair with brown eyes and weighs 90 pounds.
The EPC Sheriff's Office is asking you to call 719-390-5555 if you have seen Gannon or know of his whereabouts.‬
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

The last known sighting of Stauch was Monday afternoon between 3 and 4 p.m. in the Lorson Ranch neighborhood at his home. He lives along Mandan Drive east of Colorado Springs near Fontaine Boulevard and Marksheffel. He was reportedly going to visit his friend a few streets away.
upload_2020-1-28_17-22-40.jpeg
Gannon's father is a member of the National Guard, and the Guard is assisting with search efforts.

Due to his age and expected weather, the Major Crimes Unit is assisting in the search because they have more tools at their disposal.
MISSING: 11-year-old Colorado boy, missing for more than 24 hours

MEDIA MAPS & TIMELINE - *NO DISCUSSION THREAD*

LINK TO AMANDARECKONWITH'S CASE ARCHIVE

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43 Thread #44

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE READ:

Members may discuss the DWAP youtube phone interview with TS but may not comment on either DWAP himself or the interviewer. Only discuss what TS said in that phone interview. TS mentioned Petco in this phone interview so members ,ay now discuss and speculate re Petco as it relates to what she says in the phone call, but not what may be floating around in social media rumor-land.

Stick to MSM or WS approved sources (i.e. no social media or random youtube videos). If in doubt, check with a Mod or Admin before posting so we can avoid unreliable sources and misinformation.

Crime Online with WS member Leigh Egan is an approved source at WS; True Crime society is not.

No bickering, rudeness or personalizing, no name calling or ridiculing other members for their opinion.

Nicknames or derogatory name changes of any of the major case players is not allowed.

WS does not condone or allow advocating violence of any kind against anyone and such posts will be removed.

Soliciting or discussing private messaging is not allowed. If you want to converse with another member privately, just do it without mentioning it on the thread.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO SPECULATE WHETHER OR NOT LETECIA HAD HELP DRIVING TO FLORIDA DO NOT NAME THE PERSON. USE INITIALS ONLY. DO NOT ACCUSE THE PERSON OF A CRIME. IF ALL THIS IS TRUE AND LETECIA IS GUILTY IT IS LIKELY SHE HAD HELP BUT THEN AGAIN MAYBE NOT.

PLEASE DO NOT ACCUSE ANYONE OF A CRIME. USE INITIALS ONLY.

REMEMBER YOUR WORDS HAVE POWER! THEY WILL STAY HERE FOREVER. THINK BEFORE YOU POST.

Thanks,
Tricia

Agreed you can absolutely have that opinion, I’m just not sure we can discuss it here since HH has not been named a poi. Jmo

Normally WS does not allow discussion of minors. In this case however Tricia did say that members could speculate on whether someone helped or was somehow involved in having Gannon's body transported to Florida as long as they are referred to with INITIALS ONLY.

We are walking a fine line here. The fact that a judicial document has stated that HH is not cooperating is certainly relevant. You can speculate based on what is contained in the AA, but you may NOT insinuate that she is involved in the crime and you may not make direct accusations against her. (IOW, lots of "what ifs", "could it be that" "perhaps" etc, etc) . Just DO NOT accuse her of knowingly committing a crime.

For instance, maybe she did absolutely nothing wrong and is just not cooperating because she doesn't want to be responsible for her mother going to jail, or perhaps she is afraid upsetting her mother.

Okay you very patient people (and the impatient ones too ;) ). Yes, it's been a long time coming ...

Tricia has given the go ahead to discuss the Sunday night video of LS chastising sweet Gannon re the carpet.

You are welcome :)

Out most of yesterday. Wow so someone thought LS isn’t the killer? LE has tons of evidence, videos, etc. DDA Allen said so. This isn’t a mystery. We have all known from the beginning she would be charged.
<modsnip> LS will be convicted.
No, that wasn't it.
But yes, LS alone committed this act and I feel this will be no "Casey Anthony" debacle.
And the prosecution has painstakingly put this together... with much "assistance" from the perp herself via phone records, videos, and god knows what else she's told people in her own 'defense'.
Which has backfired enormously !
Fine with me if she wants to take the stand, as she'll "T-Splain" even more !

Going back to the suitcase, I can see her putting the suitcase (with him in it) in the unfinished utility room until the police was gone and only transferred it to her car after they left. Perhaps they have it on the bodycam sitting in the corner with stuff on it, then next day when they came back for a thorough search, they couldn't find it. Hence the knowledge from the beginning that it was missing. Although then it probably would have been mentioned in the Affidavit.
MOO

Going back to the suitcase, I can see her putting the suitcase (with him in it) in the unfinished utility room until the police was gone and only transferred it to her car after they left. Perhaps they have it on the bodycam sitting in the corner with stuff on it, then next day when they came back for a thorough search, they couldn't find it. Hence the knowledge from the beginning that it was missing. Although then it probably would have been mentioned in the Affidavit.
MOO
Excellent possibility!!

No, that wasn't it.
But yes, LS alone committed this act and I feel this will be no "Casey Anthony" debacle.
And the prosecution has painstakingly put this together... with much "assistance" from the perp herself via phone records, videos, and god knows what else she's told people in her own 'defense'.
Which has backfired enormously !
Fine with me if she wants to take the stand, as she'll "T-Splain" even more !

bsbm

I am pretty sure her lawyers will advise against that, but she probably won't listen. How many days do you think she would she be on the stand? 18? o_O

Last edited:
MOO
I HOPE there's bodycam footage of the suitcase !
More than anything it will nail her worthless hide for good.

MOO
I wouldn't rule out that. But every time I think about Gannon still being there when LE arrived, I just shake my head. Surely she wasn't that foolish. MOO

I HOPE there's bodycam footage of the suitcase !
More than anything it will nail her worthless hide for good.
Oh, she forgot to mention that Eguardo stole the suitcase but then returned it. And then came back and took it again. (He had the security code, after all, and free reign of the house at any time!)

jmo

Out most of yesterday. Wow so someone thought LS isn’t the killer? LE has tons of evidence, videos, etc. DDA Allen said so. This isn’t a mystery. We have all known from the beginning she would be charged.
<modsnip> LS will be convicted.

Clearly I have missed something. Where is this coming from?

Out most of yesterday. Wow so someone thought LS isn’t the killer?
<rsbm>

No, it is not that members were indicating someone other than LS is the actual killer. There were some victim blaming, fault finding type of posts in relation to other individuals in Gannon's life. Those type of posts are not in accordance with Websleuths' victim friendly policy.

Oh, she forgot to mention that Eguardo stole the suitcase but then returned it. And then came back and took it again. (He had the security code, after all, and free reign of the house at any time!)

jmo

:D:D:D
How could I forget Eguardo! Obviously he returned for another round.. Oh wait wasn't quincy still in the house? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne