Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back to the suitcase, I can see her putting the suitcase (with him in it) in the unfinished utility room until the police was gone and only transferred it to her car after they left. Perhaps they have it on the bodycam sitting in the corner with stuff on it, then next day when they came back for a thorough search, they couldn't find it. Hence the knowledge from the beginning that it was missing. Although then it probably would have been mentioned in the Affidavit.
MOO
I've thought about this too..the suitcase or cardboard box hidden in plain sight. The only problem is blood leakage. There was blood trailed up the stairs thru the house into the garage. LS reported missing child 655 but LE didn't show until about 10pm. I'm not sure she would leave a suitcase or cardboardbox sitting for so long in the home due to the possibility of blood seeping and both the girls there.

<rsbm>

No, it is not that members were indicating someone other than LS is the actual killer. There were some victim blaming, fault finding type of posts in relation to other individuals in Gannon's life. Those type of posts are not in accordance with Websleuths' victim friendly policy.
Thank you sillybilly. Another poster just sent me a pm and told me also. It is a little late now to try to place blame anywhere except where it goes. Most parents can look back and wish they had done things differently. That is so normal. LS is just a twisted human being.

MOO there are not good marriages and bad family dynamixs everywhere. Moay people are taking care of the situation if they can, divorce, therapy, a new job, a new boat whatever changes things.
To solve problems with murder is its own unique and very rare category of person. Just because there are troubles it is unfair to think that someone should anticipate a murder.
Divorce was on the horizon for LS, so the sitiation was moving to some sort of resolution.
She could be currently be free to about her ex to whoever would listen and starting over. A pretty good life compared to being a murdeter.

MOO there are not good marriages and bad family dynamixs everywhere. Moay people are taking care of the situation if they can, divorce, therapy, a new job, a new boat whatever changes things.
To solve problems with murder is its own unique and very rare category of person. Just because there are troubles it is unfair to think that someone should anticipate a murder.
Divorce was on the horizon for LS, so the sitiation was moving to some sort of resolution.
She could be currently be free to ***** about her ex to whoever would listen and starting over. A pretty good life compared to being a murdeter.
It is possible that AS was unaware of his marriage being in trouble. Aside from the dissolution of a joint facebook account, I am unaware of anything else that supports their marriage being in trouble.

TS's google search about how to get her husband's interest (or whatever) IMO, is an indication of her insatiable neediness. I don't think TS's perception is normal. If BPD and HPD exist, then attention AS gave to his children, his mother or anyone else was very painful to her. An object of his attention can be regarded as a threat.

We know AS texted his son during the day ("Hey Buddy"), they enjoyed taco Tuesday and played sonic. Their bond may have been a huge thorn in her side and she could no longer cope.

I laughed out loud when I read this ruling. Heck, even Judge Werner literally scoffed out loud via his written words.

Who wrote the request, TS herself? I'm seriously worried the conviction is going to be overturned based on ineffective counsel!! What. the. heck??!!
My thoughts exactly!! TS must have written it because no attorney would send such a request without substantiating documentation ???

Where can I find the Sunday night video that we can now discuss?

Thank you.
The problem with this video is that it was originally posted by LS on her social media. It has since been pulled down along with her entire FB page. We are left with snippets from screenshots taken that day by other folks. Some of the screenshots edit out the beginning and others edit out the end. I would suggest a search. I don't think I can actually refer to a site without breaking the rules. Tricia rightfully weighed this controversial video out. It has to be approached carefully with discretion. I'm happy she has approved it, but I completely understand why she took the time to approve it. :)

The problem with this video is that it was originally posted by LS on her social media. It has since been pulled down along with her entire FB page. We are left with snippets from screenshots taken that day by other folks. Some of the screenshots edit out the beginning and others edit out the end. I would suggest a search. I don't think I can actually refer to a site without breaking the rules. Tricia rightfully weighed this controversial video out. It has to be approached carefully with discretion. I'm happy she has approved it, but I completely understand why she took the time to approve it. :)
IIRC Tricia is trying to find the original video for posting here.

Going back to the suitcase, I can see her putting the suitcase (with him in it) in the unfinished utility room until the police was gone and only transferred it to her car after they left. Perhaps they have it on the bodycam sitting in the corner with stuff on it, then next day when they came back for a thorough search, they couldn't find it. Hence the knowledge from the beginning that it was missing. Although then it probably would have been mentioned in the Affidavit.
MOO
I thought it was AS himself that stated the only thing missing from the home that he could find was the suitcase. I believe I read this in a news article early on.

JMO
About the tissues described in the AA.
This was already suggested by some who I think nailed it. It helped cement how I think things went down at the station when she finally decided it was time to bring her pre-written list of lies along to face LE.

Im guessing as she was being interrogated, she threw in a little fake crying and grabbed some tissues to wipe at her dry eyes for special effect. Then when the DNA testing subject was thrown at her, she panicked and stuffed the tissues down her pants thinking they had traces of her DNA.

Then when she realized LE would end up getting a warrant to take her DNA one way or another, she has fake chest pains and ends up getting an ambulance called because LE has to cover themselves for liability reasons.

The ride over there in the ambulance must have been a hoot. She was playing unconscious and would not respond to questions but then she had a miraculous recovery once at the hospital.

She manages to leave the hospital without LE because they likely did not have the paperwork yet to force a hold on her.

Her time would eventually come when they caught up with her in Carolina.

JMO
About the tissues described in the AA.
This was already suggested by some who I think nailed it. It helped cement how I think things went down at the station when she finally decided it was time to bring her pre-written list of lies along to face LE.

Im guessing as she was being interrogated, she threw in a little fake crying and grabbed some tissues to wipe at her dry eyes for special effect. Then when the DNA testing subject was thrown at her, she panicked and stuffed the tissues down her pants thinking they had traces of her DNA.

Then when she realized LE would end up getting a warrant to take her DNA one way or another, she has fake chest pains and ends up getting an ambulance called because LE has to cover themselves for liability reasons.

The ride over there in the ambulance must have been a hoot. She was playing unconscious and would not respond to questions but then she had a miraculous recovery once at the hospital.

She manages to leave the hospital without LE because they likely did not have the paperwork yet to force a hold on her.

Her time would eventually come when they caught up with her in Carolina.
I still think she put tissues down her pants because she got her period. She later claimed LE didn't let her use the bathroom (which I don't believe, btw).

The description of the tissues is vague and it's hard to picture what she was doing. I'm sure it will come up again later, with better description.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member