Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She had a lawyer? I don’t think so. Who was it?
I’m talking of before she was arrested.
Well, she claimed to have a lawyer but I doubt she really did. At her hearing in SC she told the judge that her friend was supposed to call her about her lawyer or something like that.
I guess it's possible that she may have consulted with a lawyer, but I doubt she had the money to pay for one independently.

Imo

I'm reading about the weather around Pace, FL last winter and I'm wondering if the Escambia River was flooded when LS chose that bridge? I can only find photos of
I-90 when GS body located. I'm amazed that GS body was located!

Here is data from the nearest upstream station (about 10 miles upstream), with records since 1978.

Average gage height for the month of March is 4.7 feet above the measuring point.
Average flow for March is 11,500 cfs.

When did she leave Gannon under the bridge?

upload_2020-4-22_9-53-17.png
upload_2020-4-22_9-52-13.png
upload_2020-4-22_9-5-16.png

eta: longer time window on graphs

Last edited:
Do you think some of the pics were to mentally torture AS after knowing his son was gone? It seems so strange to me all the pics she took to send to AS.
I think it might be true that she sent AS pictures of the kids while he was away, and she was trying to make it look like things were normal.

But I do think the pictures she posted on FB while he was missing were to taunt LH, especially since she said she would not remove them after Landen asked her to.

Imo

JMO
I think one of her early stories was that Gannon may have ran away. I think this came out after the going to a friends house did not pan out for her.

The one thing I think she totally forgot about when she started to say he may have ran away is there would have to be a good reason why he would run away from home.

The problem she had with that story is she was the only adult there so all arrows pointed to her as the reason he would run off. She can never accept blame for anything, so she had to come up with a reason why he would run off but also try to make it look like she was not at fault for the reason he would run off to begin with.

Therein lies her problem with that story. There is no good reason he would run off unless she was the main cause of it. No matter how she tried to spin it, all arrows pointed right back at her as the reason he would run away.

Her attempts at making herself look innocent as the reason he ran off is how we came to know of the earlier incident where she hurt him.

She at first made it sound like it was a candle incident that Gannon caused and that he ran off because of it. Her story was so full of holes it became obvious that earlier incident would become a key to what happened. And it helped us realize he would not run away for something like that. AS even called it "minor". Gannon was such a nice and innocent boy from what we know of him, running away for something like that was just not possible.

When her story slowly dissolved then we hear new stories about rapes. The incredible thing as she changed her stories to the rapes is she then tells another lie and says she lied to AS originally because she was afraid he would not believe her.

Lies on top of other lies.

That tends to happen when you start to get called out on lies and instead of owning up to it, she digs herself in deeper with even more lies.

Yes, Tuesday activities during the day are murky. Did she drive AS directly home and then leave again, which is what I think. She was then "missing" all day but keeping in random touch with AS, HH, and LE, imo. But when did the neighbor come over to offer his videos and TS turned him down? Must have been Tuesday? Then neighbor showed to AS when TS wasn't around.

Anyone have a good understanding of that timing?

jmo
Exact time never stated but the dates are:

Jan. 28th - video offered to LS & AS
Feb. 1st - Roderick finds video
Feb. 2nd - AS shown video
Feb. 5th - Video released on news

Tuesday, January 28th, Tamika and Roderick Drayton offer video to LS and AS. LS refuses saying he did not go that way. Tamika describes LS demeanor as being too relaxed for a person that has a child missing, smiling, acting like she is at a BBQ.
FBI goes door to door on Saturday, Feb. 1st. Roderick notices they take video from Saturday days before GS is missing. This prompts him to review all his footage. He finds the infamous footage of Gannon and LS leaving/returning. He shows AS on Sunday, Feb. 2nd.
LISTEN AS EVIL STEPMOM'S BUSTED LYING TO CRIME ONLINE REPORTER & caught on neighbors home security camera. 11-year-old Gannon Stauch STILL MISSING. - Crime Stories with Nancy Grace

Letecia- “Yes” , “They asked for tooth brushes.”
Al Stauch- “hmm”, “what do u think they're hiding? <<

She obviously was fishing here, and not like Luke Bryan. She wanted to see what he knew. Maybe LE told him something.

You are absolutely right. I always thought that was a strange response from AS -- not all that natural given the circumstances. IMO he was trying very hard to give her more rope and was most certainly working with LE.

I need to ask a question about something that I don’t remember ever seeing addressed before. So Gannon disappeared (was killed) on Monday. On Tuesday LS goes to the airport, leaves her vehicle, gets a rental and picks up AS.

When they arrived home why did she immediately leave? It seems to me that AS would have wanted her there all night going over and over her story and the timeline. It also seems that she would be there trying to be supportive for AS and telling her story repeatedly to make herself believable. Now I realize that anything and everything she would have said would have been a lie. But I thought at that time that AS and LH trusted her. So they would automatically be begging her to help them find their boy.

To me there is some kind of disconnect in the story or timeline. All I can come up with is on the way home from the airport, LS and AS got into a huge fight about LH staying at their home and LS tells him she is not staying there too. If so, that would be a huge red flag to me that she doesn’t care about my son because she is putting her feelings first.

Or maybe they had already decided before he left town that they were getting a divorce. Maybe that was part of her reason to kill Gannon because she blamed the kids.

I would love to read thoughts of everyone.

Looking at her Google searches on Saturday, Jan 25, according to the AA (these are just a sample according to the AA) I think something happened between TS & AS prior to Gannon’s “disappearance”. I think TS was in an emotional Rage before AS left town on Saturday. IMO when LH arrived in town Jan 28 & was staying in the Stauch home, she and AS had so many questions TS couldn’t give answers to, she made herself “unavailable” giving herself more time to try to piece a storyline together. She was totally avoiding investigators at this point, and conversing through texts with even them.

MOO, their marriage was definitely in trouble looking at TS’s Google searches. She definitely blamed LH & the step children for failure in the marriage. It was ALL their fault. Her Google searches are very revealing, IMO, & that’s why they were included in the AA.

I’m still having trouble deciding on a final scenario of how, when and where Gannon was murdered that I’m comfortable with. I am 100% convinced TS committed this murder all by herself, with no help from anyone.

Attachments

• 302F86DD-C433-45C1-9A3E-A826DB235C31.jpeg
    302F86DD-C433-45C1-9A3E-A826DB235C31.jpeg
    108.3 KB · Views: 37
She was at the house after picking up AS and coming back from the airport. It was during that time that she was approached by RD concerning the video, which she refused to view; dismissing it as not important. (per interviews with RD and wife.) Per the affidavit: LE asked for Gannon's toothbrush between 2:04pm and 2:17pm. T texts AS about this at 2:31 to 2:33pm: Letecia- “Something isn't right I think they are hiding something.”
Al Stauch- “Who”,”the police?”
Letecia- “Yes” , “They asked for tooth brushes.”
Al Stauch- “hmm”, “what do u think they're hiding?”

At some point after that text at 2:33pm, T does leave and arrives at the airport to get the Tiguan by 7:00pm. I suspect it is during this time frame that RD approaches AS without T around and shows him the video. This is the point where AS breaks down, and LE is notified about it. LE wastes no time. This has them fully alerted now. And AS now knows she is suspect in his son's disappearance. This is the place where she lost control of the narrative.

By the time T makes it to Comfort and Powers, and HH picks her up, she is no longer allowed back to the house. Hence the text T sent to LE at 10:45pm that night.
This is all my theory based on the affidavit timelines and the ms interviews with RD, and is only my opinion.

The neighbor, RD, didn’t approach AS with the famous driveway video until the following Sunday, February 2...article dated February 4
“Drayton told Denver7 he went back to review his surveillance camera video from that day as the search for Stauch intensified over the past week.”
Neighbor: Surveillance video captured missing Springs boy leaving with stepmom, her returning alone

Attachments

• 79B8AFF6-7192-4F11-BAFB-DFF6EEE0C7DF.jpeg
    79B8AFF6-7192-4F11-BAFB-DFF6EEE0C7DF.jpeg
    232.8 KB · Views: 9
Looking at her Google searches on Saturday, Jan 25, according to the AA (these are just a sample according to the AA) I think something happened between TS & AS prior to Gannon’s “disappearance”. I think TS was in an emotional Rage before AS left town on Saturday. IMO when LH arrived in town Jan 28 & was staying in the Stauch home, she and AS had so many questions TS couldn’t give answers to, she made herself “unavailable” giving herself more time to try to piece a storyline together. She was totally avoiding investigators at this point, and conversing through texts with even them.

MOO, their marriage was definitely in trouble looking at TS’s Google searches. She definitely blamed LH & the step children for failure in the marriage. It was ALL their fault. Her Google searches are very revealing, IMO, & that’s why they were included in the AA.

I’m still having trouble deciding on a final scenario of how, when and where Gannon was murdered that I’m comfortable with. I am 100% convinced TS committed this murder all by herself, with no help from anyone.
The "One day someone will wish they treated you differently" search is creepy, under the circumstances. These searches happened on the 25th. She sure as heck seems upset!

In response to posters regarding the murkiness of Tuesday.
all IMO

AS is busy talking to LE. This would account for the timing of her text to him (@4:31pm) which indicates they are not together. I believe at some point he is reviewing the *advertiser censored* & Go video due to the timing of the retraction.

LE retracts this "sighting" from their official Facebook and Twitter accounts (@4:23PM), stating the video could not be viewed until then.

LE and news media released that information to the public via the "Runaway" poster @12:17PM. I assume based on LS identification of GS.

yet ANOTHER HUGE RED FLAG to LE and AS.

She ran with this sighting posting she is 90% sure this is Gannon.

The sister on the witness list is also posting on her behalf saying this is the latest update on GS. In her posting comments LS is called a lying murderer. The commenter also says blood was found in your sister's house. This is all Tuesday, Day 2!!!

I hope that is clear. Having problems getting my thoughts together today.

ETA: EPCSheriff on Twitter

Last edited:
Amazing isn’t it? She isn’t good at it like Casey Anthony was. But she loves to spin a tale. Will be so happy to read all the search warrants, phone records and texts. Trial is going to be a real show, unless she pleads guilty.
It’s a talent a lot of these murderers have. Some are more convincing than others. LS was/is too stupid to be cogent.

CA doesn't deserve the credit IMO all she did was listen to her lawyer, who played the game perfectly.

TS can't afford a lawyer like CA's, and with all of the evidence, no lawyer will risk their reputation defending her for free publicity. She's too volatile and waaaaay too guilty.
I think Baez was pretty much a nobody until Anthony’s trial. IIRC she paid him by handing over all her pictures of Cayley. She was lying for years before he took her case.

I'm reading about the weather around Pace, FL last winter and I'm wondering if the Escambia River was flooded when LS chose that bridge? I can only find photos of
I-90 when GS body located. I'm amazed that GS body was located!

I think TS was being tracked by LE, maybe not in “real time” but they had someway of tracing her whereabouts. I’ve wondered if along her “route”, LE in other states were given a heads up to be on the lookout for little Gannon’s body. If TS stopped for even 2 minutes on that bridge dumping the suitcase, could that have prompted people to take a “look see?” If there was absolutely no heads up given in the Pensacola/Pace area, its undoubtedly a miracle Gannon’s body was recovered.

In response to posters regarding the murkiness of Tuesday.
all IMO

AS is busy talking to LE. This would account for the timing of her text to him (@4:31pm) which indicates they are not together. I believe at some point he is reviewing the *advertiser censored* & Go video due to the timing of the retraction.

LE retracts this "sighting" from their official Facebook and Twitter accounts (@4:23PM), stating the video could not be viewed until then.

LE and news media released that information to the public via the "Runaway" poster @12:17PM. I assume based on LS identification of GS.

yet ANOTHER HUGE RED FLAG to LE and AS.

She ran with this sighting posting she is 90% sure this is Gannon.

The sister on the witness list is also posting on her behalf saying this is the latest update on GS. In her posting comments LS is called a lying murderer. The commenter also says blood was found in your sister's house. This is all Tuesday, Day 2!!!

I hope that is clear. Having problems getting my thoughts together today.

ETA: EPCSheriff on Twitter
@DTPeke Thank you for this post. I agree, Tuesday, the 28th is a little murky but you summed it up well. I do remember reading LE was at the home as late as 10 pm that night.

Looking back, I think LS was facing many stressors beginning in 2019.

Financial.

I don't know if LS was gainfully employed earlier but she did not get her Colorado teaching credentials until spring 2019, and by November had resigned her full-time position. When she was rehired at a different school district in January 2020, she had to know that she was on shaky ground (falsified her application). It was a 50/50 situation whether they'd catch her.

Empty nest.

In a blended household, LS had an ally with HH. LS owned HH. Seems HH was the only constant in LS life. It was reported that HH was in an early entry program with the AF which means LS would not have easy access or control of her. For the first time, LS was going to be alone with only AS and his children. LS probably saw her life soon becoming the lonely, unemployed babysitter of her absent husband's children.

Bad Marriage.

From the beginning, this marriage was on a weak foundation. LS compensated for the truth of these cracks by knocking LH every chance she got-- whether it be in family court or constant manipulation and parental alienation of GS and his sister.

LS's psychological makeup is clearly that of one that needs to knock others down to elevate herself. At one time, (besides one of her rapist's abducting GS), LS alleged AS was not GS bio-father (which LH hid from him), and GS bio dad was responsible for his disappearance. That's some deep wound stuff to allege about another family. (I believe LS tried to allude to this allegation during an interview with Crimeonline but they would not engage her).

Jealousy of LH.

While there's been much speculation here that LS felt threatened by LH and the possibility that she and AS would reunite, and that this might even be the motive for her to kill GS, I don't think so. I don't think there was any evidence that this would happen other than a natural fear of someone that took somebody that was not hers to take. Since LS arrest especially, there are numerous youtube videos about this case with clips of testy phone conversations between AS and LH that were recorded by LS, and uploaded to her sm. Again, I can think of no reason to take this action but to satisfy LS's need to promote herself as the hero and LH the dirty, villain.

You can't leave me.

From LS google searches revealed in the AA, did LS fear AS wanted to end their marriage? It did not go unnoticed that AS left home on Saturday for his military duty when his flight to OK was not until Sunday. I don't think this was a happy family home with respect, peace, and harmony. I'm convinced that LS's beliefs are that she controls, nobody leaves her, and you will pay if you go against my wishes. I think she murdered GS for no other reason than to hurt AS and LH before they could insult her. Yes, "insult" her. I see LS as yet another insult collector, and what really scares me is that she most likely feels that whatever she did to GS, her actions were justified.

MOO
AGREE. All the stress imo caused by her because she is an unstable personality disordered person. Her career attempts were for show again imo. And the insult collecting...yes. My ex was one. It is incredible how angry they get and how they KNOW what everyone is thinking, “trying to do”, or what motivates them....but it’s always waaay off base. Paranoid because they assign too much importance to themselves.

I'm don't know when AS and TS were married but if he has military security clearance then they would run a background check on the new spouse. The last I knew the check went back 10 years but I'm not sure anymore maybe they go back further than that now, especially with certain security clearances.

This is the form that a person fills out for their security clearance for their initial or periodic re-investigation. this is for any type of clearance - secret, top secret, sci, etc.

https://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/sf86-non508.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member