Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exact time never stated but the dates are:

Jan. 28th - video offered to LS & AS
Feb. 1st - Roderick finds video
Feb. 2nd - AS shown video
Feb. 5th - Video released on news

Tuesday, January 28th, Tamika and Roderick Drayton offer video to LS and AS. LS refuses saying he did not go that way. Tamika describes LS demeanor as being too relaxed for a person that has a child missing, smiling, acting like she is at a BBQ.
FBI goes door to door on Saturday, Feb. 1st. Roderick notices they take video from Saturday days before GS is missing. This prompts him to review all his footage. He finds the infamous footage of Gannon and LS leaving/returning. He shows AS on Sunday, Feb. 2nd.
LISTEN AS EVIL STEPMOM'S BUSTED LYING TO CRIME ONLINE REPORTER & caught on neighbors home security camera. 11-year-old Gannon Stauch STILL MISSING. - Crime Stories with Nancy Grace
Thank you for that mini timeline! Helpful!

jmo

I think TS was being tracked by LE, maybe not in “real time” but they had someway of tracing her whereabouts. I’ve wondered if along her “route”, LE in other states were given a heads up to be on the lookout for little Gannon’s body. If TS stopped for even 2 minutes on that bridge dumping the suitcase, could that have prompted people to take a “look see?” If there was absolutely no heads up given in the Pensacola/Pace area, its undoubtedly a miracle Gannon’s body was recovered.
A road construction worker found Gannon by chance. It's entirely possible FL LE had been alerted about Gannon, but it wasn't LE who found him.

jmo

Yes, Tuesday activities during the day are murky. Did she drive AS directly home and then leave again, which is what I think. She was then "missing" all day but keeping in random touch with AS, HH, and LE, imo. But when did the neighbor come over to offer his videos and TS turned him down? Must have been Tuesday? Then neighbor showed to AS when TS wasn't around.

Anyone have a good understanding of that timing?

jmo
I’m pretty sure the RD videos weren’t shared with AS until Saturday. Oops, Sunday.

Last edited:
I don’t believe public defenders lie. Everyone is entitled to a defense, if only to make sure all laws are followed. It’s an important part of our justice system.

A defense attorney being a right is actually the 6th amendment. The court appoints them and a
State pays.
Without a legitiimate defense justice cannot be said to be valid. The founders knew this from the corrupt English system.
It isn't perfect, but the alternative is worse.

A road construction worker found Gannon by chance. It's entirely possible FL LE had been alerted about Gannon, but it wasn't LE who found him.

jmo

If it's true that LE had many locations for LS's various stops, and she made a quick one on the bridge, perhaps the road crew was scheduled to appear there anyway - but perhaps it was sent out earlier than it would have been otherwise. I'd like to think LE is that organized, although I am skeptical.

I think a local posted that they were going to do some type of road repair or construction in that area, so it was probably just routine.

I do remember the worker saying he found the suitcase intact and opened it. Floridians were posting on their news comments that most Floridians would do the same, out of curiosity regarding drugs or drug money, as apparently suitcases are not totally alien to find near highways in Florida.

Ok but if T is texting Al on Tuesday afternoon at 2:31 pm, why aren’t they at home together?
Tuesday was when the neighbors wife(from the court tv video) said that LS was smiling and acting like she was hosting a bbq, right? I would guess AS was searching for GS at that time. I'm sorry I don't know how to post link to video

The neighbor, RD, didn’t approach AS with the famous driveway video until the following Sunday, February 2...article dated February 4
“Drayton told Denver7 he went back to review his surveillance camera video from that day as the search for Stauch intensified over the past week.”
Neighbor: Surveillance video captured missing Springs boy leaving with stepmom, her returning alone
You're completely right! According to an interview with RD by Sema at Court TV, RD and TD approached T in the front yard on the 28th about viewing video of those days. She refused the offer. (Did she know this was trouble?) RD did go through video that weekend. AS did not see the video in question until Sunday, the 2nd. My theory about why T couldn't return to the house the evening of the 28th is off. My apologies! I think I misinterpreted the interview given by RD with Court TV. So, the video was definitely not the trigger that night. :(

Looking at her Google searches on Saturday, Jan 25, according to the AA (these are just a sample according to the AA) I think something happened between TS & AS prior to Gannon’s “disappearance”. I think TS was in an emotional Rage before AS left town on Saturday. IMO when LH arrived in town Jan 28 & was staying in the Stauch home, she and AS had so many questions TS couldn’t give answers to, she made herself “unavailable” giving herself more time to try to piece a storyline together. She was totally avoiding investigators at this point, and conversing through texts with even them.

MOO, their marriage was definitely in trouble looking at TS’s Google searches. She definitely blamed LH & the step children for failure in the marriage. It was ALL their fault. Her Google searches are very revealing, IMO, & that’s why they were included in the AA.

I’m still having trouble deciding on a final scenario of how, when and where Gannon was murdered that I’m comfortable with. I am 100% convinced TS committed this murder all by herself, with no help from anyone.
These are exactly my thoughts too. But since I can’t read social media, I don’t know if LS or AS posted anything about the timeline. It just makes sense to me that for LS to at least “look normal”, she would have gone home with AS to support him and LH in finding Gannon. I’m convinced LS doesn’t know how to look normal.

I am beginning to believe something happened the week before she killed Gannon, while her mother in law was visiting. Maybe that is the reason AS spent the night in Denver before his flight for his job.

Some have suggested she wanted to get away on that Tuesday because of neighbor Drayton’s video. AS wasn’t even aware of the video for a couple more days. And I don’t think that scared her off.

I am also sure she was unhappy that AS gave LH permission to stay at his home. She is not capable of understanding the depth of despair LH felt, as LS cannot think of anyone but herself.

I do agree she didn’t want AS and LH questioning her at all. That only made her look more guilty.

It is ironic that for someone who wanted to be seen as innocent would take so many dumb and revealing actions.

As for your last paragraph about when and where the murder occurred, I am still debating that one myself.

I think the impetus for her leaving the home had to do with the arrival of AS at home, Gannon's mother and family arriving, and police circling back to ask questions and investigate as issues that would result in her not being able to control the narrative.

I am sure that AS knew that Gannon wouldn't run away. The rental car had to be a huge tip-off to AS with her car not at the family home and confused/confusing reports from her where she parked it. Just that question is huge.

Each time she would tell a story based on non-truths there would be subtle inconsistencies that all interested in finding Gannon would want more detail on. A sick boy running away from the home made no sense. A mom out with a sick kid for 4 hours made no sense. Her reactions made no sense. She knew she had to be silent and being in the home didn't allow for that.

Lastly, pretty soon after AS arrived home, Gannon's sister was probably interviewed which she knew would provide LE and AS with details that would point the finger to her. Add to that , AS giving LE unfettered access to the home means that they could really commence with investigating Gannon's room, electronics, home security system. Going home would surely result in her arrest.

Her bizarre behavior was a huge freaking neon sign saying. "I'm guilty! Arrest me! --car rental, not showing up til late for the interview in a freshly washed car, and on and on.

I think the impetus for her leaving the home had to do with the arrival of AS at home, Gannon's mother and family arriving, and police circling back to ask questions and investigate as issues that would result in her not being able to control the narrative.

I am sure that AS knew that Gannon wouldn't run away. The rental car had to be a huge tip-off to AS with her car not at the family home and confused/confusing reports from her where she parked it. Just that question is huge.

Each time she would tell a story based on non-truths there would be subtle inconsistencies that all interested in finding Gannon would want more detail on. A sick boy running away from the home made no sense. A mom out with a sick kid for 4 hours made no sense. Her reactions made no sense. She knew she had to be silent and being in the home didn't allow for that.

Lastly, pretty soon after AS arrived home, Gannon's sister was probably interviewed which she knew would provide LE and AS with details that would point the finger to her. Add to that , AS giving LE unfettered access to the home means that they could really commence with investigating Gannon's room, electronics, home security system. Going home would surely result in her arrest.

Her bizarre behavior was a huge freaking neon sign saying. "I'm guilty! Arrest me! --car rental, not showing up til late for the interview in a freshly washed car, and on and on.

All good thoughts.

Her brain just doesn’t allow for planning. She just isn’t smart. Sure am anxious to know what LE knows. Could she REALLY be sitting in her cell thinking she’s got this?

ETA: when your stepson is missing, how do you think of getting your car washed?
HUGE red flag to LE.

ETA: when your stepson is missing, how do you think of getting your car washed?
HUGE red flag to LE.

I know right. And especially right before the appointment with LE. She may as well walked in their office with a neon sign on her forehead that said "Look no further. Im here and can tell you all you need to know".

LE should have allowed her to read her written list of lies she brought with her to the LE interview. She may have left an entry on the list to wash the car. LOL

I think most car washes have security cameras too and if they had them at the car wash she used, I am sure LE has her on video cleaning the car. I cant remember if anything is in the AA about the car wash having any videos or not.

Nobody in the world would wash their car right before showing up for a LE interview unless they were worried about it having some evidence or something they could get in trouble over. Huge red flag for sure.

I know right. And especially right before the appointment with LE. She may as well walked in their office with a neon sign on her forehead that said "Look no further. Im here and can tell you all you need to know".

LE should have allowed her to read her written list of lies she brought with her to the LE interview. She may have left an entry on the list to wash the car. LOL

I think most car washes have security cameras too and if they had them at the car wash she used, I am sure LE has her on video cleaning the car. I cant remember if anything is in the AA about the car wash having any videos or not.

Nobody in the world would wash their car right before showing up for a LE interview unless they were worried about it having some evidence or something they could get in trouble over. Huge red flag for sure.

According to the AA they do have surveillance of her vehicle at the car wash.

That is good. Im sure that video will be shown to the jury during her trial. It will be very convincing to them that she was taking steps to coverup evidence.

Two hours late to her interview, and she stopped to wash her car during that time.

A rapist had kidnapped Gannon, but no rush. Or something.

Priorities.

That is good. Im sure that video will be shown to the jury during her trial. It will be very convincing to them that she was taking steps to coverup evidence.

Apparently the surveillance footage only had a partial view of the car, but geolocation data from the Tiguan confirmed that she had visited that same car wash at that time.

20200422_145218.jpg

The more I think about this the more I think she was furious with AS and HL and decided to take it out on Gannon to get back at them. This was a revenge act in order to cause pain to them. It sounds like she felt she wasn't respected and was used. I'll bet she complained but felt unheard and she/they didn't come to any conclusions to satisfy her. I don't think she wanted to take care of their kids and getting a nanny wasn't in the budget or didn't make sense, since she was there to do the job. Sounds like she was overwhelmed, didn't get help for it and then her rage became how to get revenge. This makes me think it was premeditated.
The part that gets me is that she didn't have a solid story.
moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member