Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #45

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So very true. And what better person than MassGuy to assist one in accomplishing such a nimble move?

Now, being the incomparably humble human being that he is, MassGuy would never openly brag about this, but I have it on good authority that he's gifted with an almost balletic gracefulness, not just figuratively, but literally, as well.

In fact, rumor has it his nickname in the Marines was "Twinkle Toes."

Twinkle Toes...:D:D:D Do his shoes light up???

And she drove him to the airport when she was on the way to pick up G's father, and left him there in the lot, while she rented another car, and had to explain to her husband that she needed one that G wouldn't need to run away from. :eek:

There was obviously no reasonable suspicion of a crime when LE came to their fragrant, home on Monday -- they thought GS ran away.

Assuming the suitcase with GS inside was beneath the folded seats inside the VW, perhaps LS was counting on her astute, crime story knowledge that LE would need a signed search warrant to find the suitcase that was out of view.

Last edited:
Here's where I am as things sit today:

I've always believed TS committed an initial assault on GS Sunday, and that she then murdered him on Monday in an effort to avoid the punishment headed her way for seriously injuring him. I haven't moved at all from that position.

That combined Sunday attack/Monday murder scenario remains a fixed point for me.

Having said that, I'm still completely on the fence re: where and when TS murdered GS on Monday.

Based on the known facts, I can make a case for TS having murdered GS while she was out running "errands" with him that day.

However, I can also make a case for TS having murdered GS after they returned home.

So, I'm still riding the pine on that particular fence, which is where I expect I'll be uncomfortably perched until the prelim, or maybe even the trial.

In either event, i.e., whether he was killed away from the home or inside the home, all roads lead to Rome.

As we all know, this case ain't exactly what you'd call a Whodunnit.

We know Whodunnit.

We just know for certain yet where & when she dunnit.

JMO.
Well, move over so I can perch with you.:D

There was obviously no reasonable suspicion of a crime when LE came to their fragrant, home on Monday -- they thought GS ran away.

Assuming the suitcase with GS inside was beneath the folded seats inside the VW, perhaps LS was counting on her astute, crime story knowledge that LE would need a signed search warrant to find the suitcase that was out of view.
True. But that's when they came. I wonder what they were thinking when they left.

She was inside out upside down making little sense in her backwards interview. If we thought that, what was LE thinking of her when they left?

She picked up her husband on the 28th. It was either late 28th or early 29th when LE and AS were in cahoots searching for the VW.

My best guess is, when those LE left that house their guts knew she did something.

She was actually very lucky because I have seen plenty of cases where the cops wanted to look inside vehicles when kids are reported missing. Kids are known to hide or play in cars or fall asleep in them, and cops usually look inside trunks and back seats just to be certain they aren't trapped there. I remember a tragic case years ago where a kid was inside the trunk of as car after playing hide and seek and no one found him in time.

And if the cops had asked Tee, may we look in the car, what can she say? ...'Um NO, you can't look for my missing son in our car' ? Awkward,,..

True. But that's when they came. I wonder what they were thinking when they left.

She was inside out upside down making little sense in her backwards interview. If we thought that, what was LE thinking of her when they left?

She picked up her husband on the 28th. It was either late 28th or early 29th when LE and AS were in cahoots searching for the VW.

My best guess is, when those LE left that house their guts knew she did something.
I wonder if there is a shoulder cam video from the officers that arrived on that first evening. Hopefully we will see on at the trial. I'd love to see her talking to them.

I disagree they had that feeling when they left the house -- days later yes but not when they left the house. GS wasn't even listed as "missing" (by LE) on that date but a runaway! MOO

Last edited:
I wonder if there is a shoulder cam video from the officers that arrived on that first evening. Hopefully we will see on at the trial. I'd love to see her talking to them.
#20 of the AA first mentions that officers did a limited search and took a report from LS. “ Some of the interactions were captured on body worn camera”.
And it states that one of the pictures of GS bedroom was from the BWC, also they saw her VW Tiguan backed into the garage that night on images captured from the BWC.
I can’t wait to see this footage, also. Along with interview on the 29th with tissue stuffing and chest pain and asking to read her prepared notes.

She was actually very lucky because I have seen plenty of cases where the cops wanted to look inside vehicles when kids are reported missing. Kids are known to hide or play in cars or fall asleep in them, and cops usually look inside trunks and back seats just to be certain they aren't trapped there. I remember a tragic case years ago where a kid was inside the trunk of as car after playing hide and seek and no one found him in time.

And if the cops had asked Tee, may we look in the car, what can she say? ...'Um NO, you can't look for my missing son in our car' ? Awkward,,..
BBM:

Yes to all of this.

I'm hoping that one of the takeaways for the EPCSD from GS's case is that when children are reported missing in future, not just the home, but all of the vehicles on the premises will be searched stem to stern.

This should not just be considered best practice.
This should be standard protocol.

As you noted earlier, any parent refusing to allow a search of a vehicle for a missing child makes them immediately appear suspect.

Had those vehicles at the house been thoroughly inspected inside and out on the night TS reported him missing, we would not be sitting here endlessly debating whether or not Gannon's body was stowed in the trunk of her car.

Also, if GS's body was in the trunk of her vehicle at that time, a search of the vehicles that night would have saved LH countless hours of tortured anxiety, wondering where her son was, spared LE countless hours of searching, and it would have saved the Colorado taxpayers countless dollars.

Those searches for him were extremely costly, in every conceivable way.

Smart systems learn from their experiences, not just from their successes, but from their missteps as well.

JMO.

Last edited:

I think it's more likely than not that LE at least looked through the windows of the VW. According to AA #52, the VW was backed in the garage when they took the missing report on Monday. This comes from body cameras worn by police that came to the house to take the missing person report on Monday night.

Is there a link to the Petco video?
It seems a lot of people have seen it but I can't seem to find it.

Also, last night I came across something about video of LS in a FL hotel with a suitcase...
Does anyone have any insight into that? I can't remember where I found that mentioned initially but I know I didn't see it in any MSM...
Holy Schmoly, I did see the news interview of the Petco cashier/manager talking about LS being in the store. I started searching for it and used the cashier's name which is out there. Well from what I see the cashier/ manager passed away in March? All the news videos are gone. I couldn't find them in any bloggers pages either. I do remember at that point that LE didn't want any interviews out there and I think I saw comments made online in that regard. As I also recall Petco did not approve of him speaking. Anyone else recall this?
moo

I get why you say this---I couldn't imagine calling the cops for a missing child while the child's body was in my car at home. That makes no sense.

But she makes no sense She is irrational, sick and twisted and tells wild, unbelievable stories to try and defend herself.So could she be crazy enough to take that kind of a risk? Yep...

A lot of people who have been analyzing this case outside of here are saying that no one knows when she cleaned the blood off the walls and they think he was already dead in the clearly staged pic at 8 am. He sure looks either dead or seriously injured in the new clearer photo where he is clearly propped up on at least 3 pillows, not laying down like a normal “sleeping” child. And what’s with the suitcase being at the foot of bed under blanket with him!? It is so obvious that’s a suitcase. Also the bed’s away from wall by then. Hmmm, right? But if he is already dead then WHO was that that walked to car with her? Does her “aunt” have a kid or someone else she knows. OR... is it possible that he did all of that bleeding out prior to photo and she cleaned up blood and he was still somehow able to meander out to the truck n sit on a seat cover, if he was still bleeding. I wonder if he could have lost that much blood, then she put bandages or wrapped something around it like cloth and duct taped it on him and then got him out to truck standing, that morning. That is a possibility, maybe. They say people can lose a lot of blood and still walk. My sister who’s a surgeon says it depends on where the blood was emanating from. Arterial bleeding, DOA. I can remember a few times cutting myself so badly that blood was squirting everywhere. I just needed stitches and lived thru it. Just maybe he did bleed a lot, she cleaned it up walls, drugged him to sleep thru night while girls were still there, taped up his wounds in am, and got him out to truck, drove off with suitcase, which we see bouncing n truck bed as she’s leaving, and left him somewhere, returned, and cleaned up the rest. Otherwise, why spend FOUR hours out on a very strategically planned outing. That’s my theory.

Also, do we know from AA when she came up for air on Sunday night - Monday morning from her crazy Google searches? Anyone have the timeframe? That’s probably when she did her staging n cleaning.

Last edited:
Did I dream this little video or does anybody remember a video that came out showing movement late at night/pre-dawn around a car with a few dark figures moving around a car on LS’s street and then a car coming down the road with headlights headed in that direction?

I have looked and looked and can’t find again. It was only up for a short time from what I recall.

For some reason I thought it was the Sunday night/early AM in the dark before the Monday morning of G’s departure with LS.

Anybody?

Did I dream this little video or does anybody remember a video that came out showing movement late at night/pre-dawn around a car with a few dark figures moving around a car on LS’s street and then a car coming down the road with headlights headed in that direction?

I have looked and looked and can’t find again. It was only up for a short time from what I recall.

For some reason I thought it was the Sunday night/early AM in the dark before the Monday morning of G’s departure with LS.

Anybody?

U might be talking about the break-ins video that was recorded by someone’s home security camera at least a few nights before this crime n posted to some neighborhood watch site.

A lot of people who have been analyzing this case outside of here are saying that no one knows when she cleaned the blood off the walls and they think he was already dead in the pic at 8 am. He sure looks either dead or seriously injured in the new clearer photo. And what’s with the suitcase being at the foot of bed under blanket with him!? It is so obvious that’s a suitcase. Also the bed’s away from wall by then. Hmmm, right? But if he is already dead then WHO was that that walked to car with her? Does her “aunt” have a kid or someone else she knows. OR... is it possible that he did all of that bleeding out prior to photo and she cleaned up blood and he was still somehow able to meander out to the truck on sit on a seat cover, if he was still bleeding. I wonder if he could have lost that much blood, then she put bandages or wrapped something around it like cloth and duct taped it on him and then got him out to truck standing, that morning. That is a possibility, maybe. They say people can lose a lot of blood and still walk. My sister who’s a surgeon says it depends on where the blood was emanating from. Arterial bleeding, DOA. It depends where he was bleeding from. I can remember a few times cutting myself so badly that blood was squirting everywhere. I just needed stitches and lived thru it. Just maybe he did bleed a lot, she cleaned it up walls, drugged him to sleep thru night while girls were still there, taped up his wounds in am, and got him out to truck, drove off with suitcase, which we see bouncing n truck bed as she’s leaving, and left him somewhere, returned, and cleaned up the rest. Otherwise, why spend FOUR hours out on a very strategically planned outing. That’s my theory.

Also, do we know from AA when she came up for air on Sunday night - Monday morning from her crazy Google searches? Anyone have the timeframe? That’s probably when she did her staging n cleaning.

The chances of the image captured on Monday at 10:16 AM leaving the house with LS not being GS are too great for me. Who else could it be? (AA #31).

If surveillance video is GS then it doesn't follow that he's deceased in his bed on Monday morning. MOO

U might be talking about the break-ins video that was recorded by someone’s home security camera at least a few nights before this crime n posted to some neighborhood watch site.

do you know where they can be found?

The chances of the image captured on Monday at 10:16 AM leaving the house with LS not being GS are too great for me. Who else could it be? (AA #31).

If surveillance video is GS then it doesn't follow that he's deceased in his bed on Monday morning. MOO

It’s not my contention that he was deceased in pic. I say: wounded n drugged. But pic is definitely staged. Other people online think he looks dead there. I do not think he is dead tho obviously for the reason u mentioned. If u read my entire post u will see my theory. Same as always, but more detailed now having seen the new photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scroobius