Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's where I am as things sit today:

I've always believed TS committed an initial assault on GS Sunday, and that she then murdered him on Monday in an effort to avoid the punishment headed her way for seriously injuring him. I haven't moved at all from that position.

That combined Sunday attack/Monday murder scenario remains a fixed point for me.

Having said that, I'm still completely on the fence re: where and when TS murdered GS on Monday.

Based on the known facts, I can make a case for TS having murdered GS while she was out running "errands" with him that day.

However, I can also make a case for TS having murdered GS after they returned home.

So, I'm still riding the pine on that particular fence, which is where I expect I'll be uncomfortably perched until the prelim, or maybe even the trial.

In either event, i.e., whether he was killed away from the home or inside the home, all roads lead to Rome.

As we all know, this case ain't exactly what you'd call a Whodunnit.

We know Whodunnit.

We just know for certain yet where & when she dunnit.

JMO.
I’m on the fence too. The only thing I know for sure, is that I’m going to get off that proverbial fence more gracefully than you.

upload_2020-4-27_16-43-43.gif

Bolding mine.

Bumping this excellent post. ^^^

We don't know how much others knew.
And it's not like they allowed anything to occur...but the trial will be illuminating as to how much was ignored or brushed off.

As AS was away at work much of the time, LS could have reserved the worst of her treatment towards Gannon when his dad was gone.
But the other children in that house knew what was going on.
They must have talked.
You don't live with someone for 5 years and not have a clue.

So much more that could be discussed but will have to wait until the trial.

Imo.
BBM I agree. I finally had some time today to do some more sleuthing on SM and other various website. I think you and MassGuy are right. IMO

I’m on the fence too. The only thing I know for sure, is that I’m going to get off that proverbial fence more gracefully than you.

View attachment 244682

Oh, but of course! Goes without saying.

In fact, here's a sneak peak of your graceful dismount from the proverbial fence:

tenor.gif
/SPOILER]

Last edited:
If Gannon was shot in his bedroom, I believe that the AA would indicate changes for the fire arm.

Since those charges were added AFTER the AA was released and AFTER Gannon's precious body was found, I think the Prosecution will HAVE to adjust their working theory.

Because of the timing of those events -- Dan May visually inspecting the bedroom scene, the charges which occurred under a NO BODY case, and the addition of charges after the autopsy, I am convinced he was shot, but NOT AT HOME.

By 2 pm, she'd abandoned him IMO and raced home to remove evidence.

JMO
Excellent post!!! I'm going to tack on my post from a couple weeks ago.

"I am going to add to all these posts that I'm still on the fence about GS getting out if the truck.

I know Jessica said: "it is likely him..."

But she also said they felt animals carried him or parts of him away.

I am understanding that the AA was written before he was found. And written as "a nobody" AA.

And Michael Allen the DDA said: Finding GS absolutely changes things.

# 32 states that Jessica. "The vehicle returned at or about 2:19 and Leticia exited the vehicle. After viewing the video, I cannot be sure if another person exited the vehicle or not..."

As Gordian stated: "GS's bed being repositioned/pulled away from the wall in the picture TS took on Monday morning, when his bed was usually up against the wall, points to the attack in his bedroom occurring on Sunday night, not Monday afternoon.
If GS weren't severely injured on Sunday night, why have him stay home from school on Monday?"

By calculations from the moment she got home to the moment she unlocked the phone was 23 minutes. Extremely short period of time. And as somone just pointed out--she's already opening the back door at 2:30-- that shortens that 23 minutes by 15 minutes.

Now add TS sent several texts and even held an outgoing phone call. The times she was active on her phone: 3:41 p.m., 3:42 p.m., 3:43 p.m., 3:44 p.m., 3:45 p.m., 4:11 p.m., 4:19 p.m., 4:20 p.m. (thank you Wyome for this info). And not discussing GS missing but discussing some gift for AS.
So no killing him after LH got home.

Then calculate the off the grid 2 hours.

So if his body had been found before the AA was written --- how much if it would be changed?"

Last edited:
Here's where I am as things sit today:

I've always believed TS committed an initial assault on GS Sunday, and that she then murdered him on Monday in an effort to avoid the punishment headed her way for seriously injuring him. I haven't moved at all from that position.

That combined Sunday attack/Monday murder scenario remains a fixed point for me.

Having said that, I'm still completely on the fence re: where and when TS murdered GS on Monday.

Based on the known facts, I can make a case for TS having murdered GS while she was out running "errands" with him that day.

However, I can also make a case for TS having murdered GS after they returned home.

So, I'm still riding the pine on that particular fence, which is where I expect I'll be uncomfortably perched until the prelim, or maybe even the trial.

In either event, i.e., whether he was killed away from the home or inside the home, all roads lead to Rome.

As we all know, this case ain't exactly what you'd call a Whodunnit.

We know Whodunnit.

We just know for certain yet where & when she dunnit.

JMO.
Bam!!!

I have another question. Something so asked awhile back but I don't know if I got it answered.

TS said: “When we came back inside from the smoke there was blood on both of us. I didn’t know what to do. I was scared I would get fussed out about it and I don’t know if he should go to the doctor. I kept trying to add the candle thing but Albert kept saying it was small and minor. I was scared the basement was smoky and when I threw the cover everything we both had blood.”

Ummm.....who's "the both of us" or who's "we both had blood"??

There were four people living in that house. Why is she only taking GS outside if there's smoke, why not the other two children????

Sometimes one needs help getting off the proverbial fence gracefully.

So very true. And what better person than MassGuy to assist one in accomplishing such a nimble move?

Now, being the incomparably humble human being that he is, MassGuy would never openly brag about this, but I have it on good authority that he's gifted with an almost balletic gracefulness, not just figuratively, but literally, as well.

In fact, rumor has it his nickname in the Marines was "Twinkle Toes."

Last edited:
I'm not near my copy of the AA, so remind me, did they find a rolled up carpet in the utility room (maybe it was garage) that had blood on it??

Yes, but it was a piece of carpet inside of a carpet roll and they could not get a DNA profile from the blood on that piece from the utility room.

Reference AA #126-A and also
AA #119 which is talking about the same carpet sample I believe.

I have another question. Something so asked awhile back but I don't know if I got it answered.

TS said: “When we came back inside from the smoke there was blood on both of us. I didn’t know what to do. I was scared I would get fussed out about it and I don’t know if he should go to the doctor. I kept trying to add the candle thing but Albert kept saying it was small and minor. I was scared the basement was smoky and when I threw the cover everything we both had blood.”

Ummm.....who's "the both of us" or who's "we both had blood"??

There were four people living in that house. Why is she only taking GS outside if there's smoke, why not the other two children????
I don’t have an answer to your question, just more questions. What does she mean by “add the candle thing”? Is she talking about what she told LE? If the video was taken Monday morning, HH and little sister would be at work and school. If taken Sunday night, I guess she forgot to account for the other kids. I couldn’t bring myself to watch that video. She was developing/editing her pathetic story as more evidence came to light. One of the dumbest things she did was to try to explain away every little thing that was mentioned on social media.

Oh, but of course! Goes without saying.

In fact, here's a sneak peak of your graceful dismount from the proverbial fence:

tenor.gif
/SPOILER]

Haha! Thank you for that. I did that trick when I was about 3yo except both of my shoelaces got caught on the top of the chain link fence so I was stuck hanging because I was too short to even reach the ground. My dad saw the whole thing and came over and untied my shoes. CLUNK. He found it all quite funny. :)

As Gordian stated: "GS's bed being repositioned/pulled away from the wall in the picture TS took on Monday morning, when his bed was usually up against the wall, points to the attack in his bedroom occurring on Sunday night, not Monday afternoon.
^^sbm
I don't know -- if the clear, color photo (vs AA exhibit) I glanced at before taken down is valid, I think the "repositioned" bed looked the way a bed looks when changing bed sheets and before pushing it back against the wall. I expected different for a "repositioned bed." It's still not enough for me to discount the AA and endorse this a Sunday attack (and not Monday). MOO

I just don’t buy that G was anywhere near that house when cops arrived Monday night. Wayyyyyyyyy too risky.
I get why you say this---I couldn't imagine calling the cops for a missing child while the child's body was in my car at home. That makes no sense.

But she makes no sense She is irrational, sick and twisted and tells wild, unbelievable stories to try and defend herself.So could she be crazy enough to take that kind of a risk? Yep...

Yes, but it was a piece of carpet inside of a carpet roll and they could not get a DNA profile from the blood on that piece from the utility room.

Reference AA #126-A and also
AA #119 which is talking about the same carpet sample I believe.
Thanks for the confirmation. Is it made clear anywhere that LS did in-fact replace house carpet sometime between Sunday night and Tuesday when GS reported missing?

So very true. And what better person than MassGuy to assist one in accomplishing such a nimble move?

Now, being the incomparably humble human being that he is, MassGuy would never openly brag about this, but I have it on good authority that he's gifted with an almost balletic gracefulness, not just figuratively, but literally, as well.

In fact, rumor has it his nickname in the Marines was "Twinkle Toes."

We're not allowed to spread rumors on WS. :rolleyes:
Did this come from Chris Spargo at the Daily Mail/Sun ?

Last edited:
She drove him to Florida. While they were watching. She was all about risk.
And she drove him to the airport when she was on the way to pick up G's father, and left him there in the lot, while she rented another car, and had to explain to her husband that she needed one that G wouldn't need to run away from. :eek:

I don’t have an answer to your question, just more questions. What does she mean by “add the candle thing”? Is she talking about what she told LE? If the video was taken Monday morning, HH and little sister would be at work and school. If taken Sunday night, I guess she forgot to account for the other kids. I couldn’t bring myself to watch that video. She was developing/editing her pathetic story as more evidence came to light. One of the dumbest things she did was to try to explain away every little thing that was mentioned on social media.
Yep! You live by social media; you die by social media.

If Gannon was shot in his bedroom, I believe that the AA would indicate changes for the fire arm.

Since those charges were added AFTER the AA was released and AFTER Gannon's precious body was found, I think the Prosecution will HAVE to adjust their working theory.

Because of the timing of those events -- Dan May visually inspecting the bedroom scene, the charges which occurred under a NO BODY case, and the addition of charges after the autopsy, I am convinced he was shot, but NOT AT HOME.

By 2 pm, she'd abandoned him IMO and raced home to remove evidence.

JMO

Horrific to think about it. I think it's possible he was comatose from the beating, stuffed into the suitcase and then possibly shot the next day when she retrieved the car and hid his body? Or maybe he was dead and she shot him anyway. It's confounding what lengths she went to murder him and hide his body, very sad for him and his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeeFab