Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I, too, have never doubted that LS could get a suitcase full of child up any staircase.

What I doubted, and what I addressed in my post, was the supposition posited by some posters that maybe she used the particle board as a ramp under the suitcase to help pull the suitcase up the stairs.

Quite improbable, if not impossible, for one person to do so, and especially since LS didn’t need to employ a ramp to get the darn suitcase up the stairs, even if Gannon was in it.

I’d better be clear here: I’m more on the side of Gannon not coming back to the house after the Monday errands. So in that scenario, LS put Gannon in the suitcase elsewhere, and didn’t need to drag it up the stairs with Gannon in it.

But if he went into the suitcase in the basement, she absolutely could have gotten it up the stairs without any aid of any kind.

I love WS. But sometimes, before someone floats an idea about how something might have happened, I wish they’d take one more step, and consider how the idea might play out in reality, and how it might actually be achieved physically. The idea of using the particle board to aid in getting the suitcase up the stairs seemed ludicrous to me because of the physicality of what that entails.

Sometimes in our brainstorming, it seems we just throw ideas and conjecture against the wall to see what sticks. Even if it has no basis in fact or common sense or if it is physically possible. I’d rather read about ideas and conjecture that are in the realm of possibility.

I know, scroll and roll. I guess I’m the McCranky person tonight.

Maybe it's just your night to wear the McCranky hat, Windrower. We've all had a turn or two at it!

We've each also on occasion thrown out an idea that didn't connect with anyone.
I've pitched a few that didn't even make sense to me when I logged on after a night's sleep!

Those of us who followed the Kelsey Berreth case from beginning to end discovered that reality often presents as far stranger than fiction and we've already seen that in Gannon's case.

If someone had posted early on that T probably threw him off a bridge in Florida we'd likely have laughed them off the thread.

We're all a little whacko or we might be reading the Great Books of the Western World instead of discussing crimes with strangers......but here we are.

Maybe it's just your night to wear the McCranky hat, Windrower. We've all had a turn or two at it!

We've each also on occasion thrown out an idea that didn't connect with anyone.
I've pitched a few that didn't even make sense to me when I logged on after a night's sleep!

Those of us who followed the Kelsey Berreth case from beginning to end discovered that reality often presents as far stranger than fiction and we've already seen that in Gannon's case.

If someone had posted early on that T probably threw him off a bridge in Florida we'd likely have laughed them off the thread.

We're all a little whacko or we might be reading the Great Books of the Western World instead of discussing crimes with strangers......but here we are.
If you told me she moved his body, I would have called you crazy.

If you told me she drove his body to Florida, I would have called you insane.

If you told me she would blame this on a double rapist/kidnapper/ named “Eguardo,” I would have called you @GordianKnot

Too easy.

And her jurors were sequestered for 43 days; not pleasant. Hope that's not requested by the defense in this case, and if it is, it's denied.

Agreed - the COVID-19 rules are bad, but not being home is a whole other awful feeling.

I hope there will be a trial that goes quickly and smoothly, but I fear she will try to damage Gannon even in death.

Not on subject, but I have to say that all of you amaze me, and inspire me. Not just the creative thinking and well written deductions; that goes without saying.

What really lifts my spirits up is how this large group has managed to be supportive, decent, and well mannered with each other. Down to earth, kind, and candid, when there is a conflict all of you are quick to resolve it. I've gained confidence expressing ideas, because thanks to all of you I actually feel safe doing so. Believe me, that kind of trust isn't something I come by easily.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me the opportunity to be a part of this community of solid, decent, intelligent people.:)

Not on subject, but I have to say that all of you amaze me, and inspire me. Not just the creative thinking and well written deductions; that goes without saying.

What really lifts my spirits up is how this large group has managed to be supportive, decent, and well mannered with each other. Down to earth, kind, and candid, when there is a conflict all of you are quick to resolve it. I've gained confidence expressing ideas, because thanks to all of you I actually feel safe doing so. Believe me, that kind of trust isn't something I come by easily.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me the opportunity to be a part of this community of solid, decent, intelligent people.:)

Who are you kidding?! You bring awesome stuff to the table!!!
:0)

Oh gosh, I wasn't really responding to your posts specifically... more jmo about getting the body up the stairs, since I noticed it being discussed again.

I agree with you that she absolutely did not need to use the board to get Gannon's body up the stairs. I think many people are just trying to figure out how the board plays into the happenings of that day. I'm curious too. His blood was found on it, so obviously it was used in some way.

I'm sorry if my post irritated you or came off wrong. I can be very irritating, just ask my kids. :)

I imagine the theory of using it as a ramp made sense to someone who possibly has never moved something heavy up stairs. Many times my husband has used a ramp to get something big and heavy into the back of his pickup, so I can see the idea occurring to someone.

I'm having a glass of wine right now and so I'll pour a virtual second glass for you. Cheers to all of us!❤
Being it's pressboard I'd think it's a piece or part of furniture. It's not the type of material you usually keep around for projects.(I guess maybe if you're cheap and built a shelving unit) I also feel if LS said and tried to convince everyone that Gannon came home that the opposite would the case. If the original arrest paper used her determined responses to say he had been killed at home based on the blood and if they never did find his body, I believe the amount of times she admitted to it would have convicted her. Anything she said is the opposite thing that happened. I would believe that board flew into the truck bed if she said it flew out. Not one iota of truth leaves her lips.

I don’t see how that works. Here’s a few issues:

So the blood in the bedroom came from what?

The blood in the garage came from what?

She traveled to the alleged dumpsite twice, for what?

That bloody board was found there, why?

She rented the car, why?

She washed her own car before her interview, why?

How does a handoff fit with these facts?

It doesn't match those facts, but those are only some of the facts. There is a lot we do not know. We don't even know how he was killed and with what. That should at least be known, otherwise its anyone's guess based on some of the known facts that may or may not have anything to do with the crime. Such as the car rental.

Months into pandemic, 0 cases of COVID-19 among El Paso County Jail inmates thanks to protective measures - KRDO

In El Paso County, Jacqueline Kirby, the spokesperson for the El Paso County Sheriff's Office says there have been nine employees of Sheriff's Office to test positive for COVID-19, but there are still zero cases of inmates testing positive. The sheriff's office confirmed tests had been conducted among inmates.

But inmates are also somewhat in isolation. "We have had to limit the movement of inmates which means reduced time out of their cell, we have eliminated video visitations and have had to do online visitation," Kirby said.

Is LS really going to stick with the blister pick wipe on wall explanation when the spatter report will clearly refute that nonsense ?
Ha! Yeah, 50+ drops of blood, blood pooled under the carpet, and blood soaked through the mattress.

That’s one hell of a blister.

I think there’s a reasonable chance she backs away from the “Eguardo” story as well.

Last edited:
Ha! Yeah, 50+ drops of blood, blood pooled under the carpet, and blood soaked through the mattress.

That’s one hell of a blister.

I think there’s a reasonable chance she backs away from the “Eguardo,” story as well.

Oh, Eguardo, we barely knew ye.:cool:

About the blood-spurting blisters, have you ever heard of such?
Oozing, yes; spurting, no.

With all her googling it amazes me that T does so little research that could actually bolster her stories.

Oh, Eguardo, we barely knew ye.:cool:

About the blood-spurting blisters, have you ever heard of such?
Oozing, yes; spurting, no.

With all her googling it amazes me that T does so little research that could actually bolster her stories.

She must have the really dumb version of Google; one that spits out hilariously ludicrous answers.

Q: “Best way to account for massacre levels of blood in home.”

A: “Blister.”

Months into pandemic, 0 cases of COVID-19 among El Paso County Jail inmates thanks to protective measures - KRDO

In El Paso County, Jacqueline Kirby, the spokesperson for the El Paso County Sheriff's Office says there have been nine employees of Sheriff's Office to test positive for COVID-19, but there are still zero cases of inmates testing positive. The sheriff's office confirmed tests had been conducted among inmates.

But inmates are also somewhat in isolation. "We have had to limit the movement of inmates which means reduced time out of their cell, we have eliminated video visitations and have had to do online visitation," Kirby said.

Thanks for this link @NoSI.

Good to know that the infection rate for staff is down and that there are no inmates that have tested positive for COVID-19 after the earlier loss of Deputy Hopkins. From the link, I also learned that there are actually two separate visitation systems for inmates:

Video visitation (free, onsite), and

Online public visitation using a personal computer to visit an inmate from your home or office
($6.00 per 30-minute visit. Online Professional visits cost $6.00 but are not limited in duration).

I previously understood that video visitations (onsite kiosk) were suspended as a COVID-19 precaution, and wasn't aware of the second internet visitation available for a fee.

So I guess LS hasn't been lonely after all...

Hmmm -- how long before LS takes a chunk of change from media for a promised online chat and doesn't deliver (a la P Frazee)?

ipWeb Visitor :: HOME

It doesn't match those facts, but those are only some of the facts. There is a lot we do not know. We don't even know how he was killed and with what. That should at least be known, otherwise its anyone's guess based on some of the known facts that may or may not have anything to do with the crime. Such as the car rental.

I agree, there is a lot we don't know, and our confidence level varies regarding what we think know based upon what we do know. o_O I think that makes sense? Its early.

Anyways, you lost me at "such as the car rental" and I am curious what you mean by that.

We have had to limit the movement of inmates which means reduced time out of their cell, we have eliminated video visitations and have had to do online visitation," Kirby said.

I'm sure this makes sense somehow, but my early morning brain is just not getting it. They do know the virus can't be transmitted through video, don't they? Or do they have those special videos that can sense heat and spread germs?

ETA: @Seattle1 answered my question. I just needed to keep reading.

Last edited:
Merry May Day!
giphy.gif

Here for Gannon!!

Has anyone heard anything about the status of the divorce? I'm just not finding any follow up online, but I could be looking in the wrong places.

I just feel like this is a key process that needs to be completed for a whole bunch of reasons: AS can begin moving forward personally, AS can testify unhindered, collateral information could support the DA case..

Yes. It is hard to see, but not to conceptualize that a terrorized Gannon would flee from her raging by the opposite back door, sliding out and running to his bed for "safety." Her aggression exiting the truck is obvious and I think we see her minutes before stomping down the stairs and putting out his light.
Also note that her phone remained unused and locked for a length of time after she returned. She was still busy. Most of us if we forget our phone quickly go locate it to be sure we haven’t missed anything.

Has anyone heard anything about the status of the divorce? I'm just not finding any follow up online, but I could be looking in the wrong places.

I just feel like this is a key process that needs to be completed for a whole bunch of reasons: AS can begin moving forward personally, AS can testify unhindered, collateral information could support the DA case..
I’m curious, too. I’m local and have seen nothing reported on the divorce hearing so far. I’ve been checking all the reporters Twitter feeds and the other usual places. I just asked Spencer Wilson on Twitter if he knows if the hearing was held yesterday as scheduled. Lol. I haven’t slept and I’m not shy. I think if not for Covid-19, we would have had some coverage of it by now. JMO

ITA with the reasons you mentioned. Also, if LS is on any custody paperwork for little sister the need to get her name removed ASAP. ( even though she is locked up).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member