Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone last night explained it well, he/she said TS is just trying to create confusion. Makes sense, and I might believe it if I thought she was smart enough. Jury’s still out. Part of me honestly thinks there is some kind of issue, to put it mildly, with her brain function.

I saw that post, and it was a very good explanation. That seems like EXACTLY how she's gone thru life

If a gun goes off inside a house, and potential hearers are inside their houses, MOO chances of it being heard really drop. RDs or others camera could have registered it, but then IDK if a sudden sound event would trip a motion clip.

That sound carries far, trust me. People would hear it. I highly doubt she shot him inside house tho bc why would she? Wayyyyyyyy too risky. Even she’s not that dumb. But just for the sake of argument, I don’t know how it would sound thru say a pillow or blankets. Maybe her Sunday evening “hike” was to scout for remote area where no one would hear a gunshot.

Last edited:
MOD NOTE:

WHILE IT IS AN ADMIRABLE SENTIMENT TO POST “HERE FOR GANNON FROM (your geographical location)”, IT IS NOT A PRODUCTIVE USE OF WEBSLEUTHS THREAD SPACE AND BANDWIDTH. 50+ POSTS DOING THAT ARE DISRUPTIVE TO THE FLOW OF DISCUSSION ON THE BOARD, AND ALTHOUGH WELL-INTENTIONED, DO NOT HELP THIS CASE. YOU MAY CERTAINLY DO THAT IN PMs, BUT PLEASE DO NOT POST THOSE TYPES OF MESSAGES HERE UNLESS YOU ALSO HAVE A COMMENT TO ADD TO THE DISCUSSION OF THIS CASE.

THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE FOR GANNON, AS EVERYONE MOST CERTAINLY IS, AND FOR YOUR EFFORTS TO BE RESPECTFUL AND RESPONSIBLE MEMBERS OF WEBSLUETHS.

CocoChanel

I don’t think she ever even tried to set the fire or spill candle wax on the carpet.

I think she hurled the candle at him and hit him in the head and the stain on the floor, possibly couch and possibly blanket was actually Gannons blood.

The only part I’m confused about is how the hell she thought that video made her look more innocent!?!

I haven't seen this suggested before (I might well have missed it if it has been!), but I think that's a very real possibility. It includes the head injury narrative as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader