Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it happened after she attacked him.

I agree! IMO I don't think he did anything to that candle, I think she made the whole thing up and tried to set the carpet on fire using candle wax in an attempt to cover up the evidence where she'd hit him with something to make him bleed, but I think the carpet wouldn't burn so then she tried to make it look like Gannon caused the fire and she had to jump on it to save him. At that point she was already planning on him disappearing the next day and she needed to make it to look like she didn't hurt him, because she would never never hurt that child, like she told the news reporter.

I agree! IMO I don't think he did anything to that candle, I think she made the whole thing up and tried to set the carpet on fire using candle wax in an attempt to cover up the evidence where she'd hit him with something to make him bleed, but I think the carpet wouldn't burn so then she tried to make it look like Gannon caused the fire and she had to jump on it to save him. At that point she was already planning on him disappearing the next day and she needed to make it to look like she didn't hurt him, because she would never never hurt that child, like she told the news reporter.

I don’t think she ever even tried to set the fire or spill candle wax on the carpet.

I think she hurled the candle at him and hit him in the head and the stain on the floor, possibly couch and possibly blanket was actually Gannons blood.

The only part I’m confused about is how the hell she thought that video made her look more innocent!?!

I don’t think she ever even tried to set the fire or spill candle wax on the carpet.

I think she hurled the candle at him and hit him in the head and the stain on the floor, possibly couch and possibly blanket was actually Gannons blood.

The only part I’m confused about is how the hell she thought that video made her look more innocent!?!
I know. A traumatized, crying child, and his stepmom piling on by adding to the panic.

“We can sell the couch.”

On what planet is escalating the situation, helping to calm a child down?

She also said something to the effect of “this is the last time I’m going to ask you,” which implies that she asked him multiple times if he did it on purpose.

And to think, this emotional abuse would somehow make her look better.

Wrong!

I hadn't thought of that, but you could be right. It's obvious, she did something to make him bleed and that would make perfect sense.

I've fallen really far behind again, but regarding her Google searches, can the searches done in "incognito mode" be retrieved by LE/FBI? I'm not sure exactly how those work, but I wonder if there were any searches done that weren't able to be recovered. If anyone here knows about how that works, some insight would be appreciated.
Good question! I looked it up:

...Just as most browsers warn you when entering Incognito Mode, your Internet Service Provider will still be able to track your online activity, happily logging the websites you visit, the files you download and more. ... They can still watch your every move, even when you're browsing “Incognito...”

and

...Technically, private browsing just prevents search history from being saved locally and stops websites and third-party advertisers from accessing browsing data during those sessions. It does not function as an internet black hole. A record of your browsing history still exists, and it can still be tied back to you. The bottom line is that most users have very little control over which organization actually end up seeing their browsing history...

Laina’s bedroom was upstairs off the living room too. I don’t think she was in the master at all.

It's the master. In the very beginning of the video you briefly see LaiS in bed (appears to be a queen size) and then TS walks out the bedroom door. It's an open floor plan but the living room with TV is slightly to her left as she walks out, kitchen is almost straight ahead. She walks forward toward the kitchen (you see the kitchen counter & cabinets) heading toward the other bedroom & guest bathroom. You can just catch the edge of the door frame and it goes completely dark. So if you match TS's movements in the video with the floor plan of their house, she starts in the master bedroom where LaiS is laying in the bed. I think Gannon was in that guest bath which is located behind the kitchen wall as you walk toward the front door from the kitchen, next to LaiS's bedroom.

MOO

Ah, such great service. :) Thank you for saving me time!

I agree - the presser did answer most questions, except WHY. :)

jmo
Yes, why?
Was she reimbursed in any way for her contributions to any third party?
Paralegal suspected of leaking affidavit in Letecia Stauch murder case, could face jail time

It doesn't say.
I wonder whether it is her first transgression?
It's moot, really, I suppose, unlikely to jeopardize case or bring about change of venue, though it may...
Time will tell.

Long time to wait until July...

My take on this is: Everyone devoured that affidavit, yes EVERYONE.

I wish there was more focus right now on GS and TS than on who released what....
Well, we know all there is to know at this stage.
We know it and we have discussed it umpteenth times inside out and upside down.
We know so much that we have probably forgotten a lot.

I find this stage of cases the most difficult..
I tend to drift off, until something happens.
This story about the leak did not seem to be dramatic but it was dramatic enough for Michael Allen to speak on it.
Maybe there is more going on..
I wonder if the prosecution will be publicised and whether she had links to any party?
Then it could get interesting again and a whole new warren of rabbit holes would open..
Just my wild imagination running riot..
might be something there or not.

It's a horror story though that Gannon's parents found it on social media before they were told.

It's the master. In the very beginning of the video you briefly see LaiS in bed (appears to be a queen size) and then TS walks out the bedroom door. It's an open floor plan but the living room with TV is slightly to her left as she walks out, kitchen is almost straight ahead. She walks forward toward the kitchen (you see the kitchen counter & cabinets) heading toward the other bedroom & guest bathroom. You can just catch the edge of the door frame and it goes completely dark. So if you match TS's movements in the video with the floor plan of their house, she starts in the master bedroom where LaiS is laying in the bed. I think Gannon was in that guest bath which is located behind the kitchen wall as you walk toward the front door from the kitchen, next to LaiS's bedroom.

MOO

Do you have a link to this video? I've searched but have only been able to find the video that apparently begins a bit later in time.

Good question! I looked it up:

...Just as most browsers warn you when entering Incognito Mode, your Internet Service Provider will still be able to track your online activity, happily logging the websites you visit, the files you download and more. ... They can still watch your every move, even when you're browsing “Incognito...”

and

...Technically, private browsing just prevents search history from being saved locally and stops websites and third-party advertisers from accessing browsing data during those sessions. It does not function as an internet black hole. A record of your browsing history still exists, and it can still be tied back to you. The bottom line is that most users have very little control over which organization actually end up seeing their browsing history...

Good to know.

I've never had to do any searches that would require a black hole, so I wasn't sure exactly how it works. Thanks for the info! <3

Oh how I wish that T would have a loud bell/ding that goes off every single time anyone around the world has a thought, prayer, comment, quote, etc about precious Gannon. You know she just loves all the “infamy” and has no idea that none of this is about her. Once justice is served, she will be nothing but a horrible memory. However, in her quest to dim Gannon forever, he became one of the brightest stars to shine for all eternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChewieXM