Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM:

Yes.

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/El_Paso/Stauch/Stauch FINAL redacted 040120.pdf

Page 26, Item #162, Story #1.

I'm not sure whether it was Eguardo or QB that was in the house in that version, but given the fact that Eguardo doesn't exist and QB was a name she pulled off of a google search, it hardly matters which fictitious rapist she named in that account.

TS appears to adopt a "Go Big or Go Home" mentality when it comes to her lies.
Her stories beggar belief.

She might as well have claimed that Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse and Porky Pig gang-raped her.

Moron.

JMO.

I went back and re-read some stuff and, yep, there it was.
This...woman (for lack of a better word)...she is a real piece of work.
I don't disbelieve ANY crazy, stupid, or out-there thing I hear with her. But the sanity in me is just constantly shocked at every new piece of t-splaining and t-maginary thing I learn...

While I'm posting...
Let me apologize for my deleted post. It was not meant to be victim unfriendly, especially toward AS.
At the time, I had been thinking about how the defense might possibly try to spin it. I'm new here and I guess I forgot to word my post carefully and clearly.
I, in NO WAY SHAPE FORM NOR FASHION, support, defend nor empathize with TS. Even if it turned out that this was some kind of freak accident or completely unintentional act that lead to where we are, she STILL would have lost any kind of credibility or sympathy I could have mustered when she didn't IMMEDIATELY call for help after whatever the first injury was, regardless to what consequence she may have suffered. Whatever the full story is, she MADE A CHOICE to let Gannon die with the hope of saving herself.

Particle board deteriorates when it stays moist so this corner probably crumbled.

It being bloody, it seems possible that bits might have been left in the house or the car, perhaps ending up in the vacuum cleaner?

Excellent deductive thought process there, MemPat. You got right down to the nitty gritty on that one. What a great post! LE does generally collect vacuumed contents, correct? I hope so... especially where they know "someone" spent hours cleaning up.

Ha!

I love that Lot's wife didn't have her name captured for posterity.....just plain ole Lot's Wife.

I think I shall from now on refer to T as Al's Wife! Nothing more; nothing less.

Oh @MemPat ... Read this early this morning and snoozed for another hour... For some odd reason my dream during that hour included Peggy Bundy... cigarette, high heals and all... :rolleyes:

I'm not up to speed and this case as I've been busy on another thread, can someone help?

Interesting that Harley has not been interviewed. Do both parents have to give approval for a minor to be interviewed?

How did Letecia get to the airport to pick up the Tiguan on Tuesday at 7 pm? Harley, who also took her back to get the Tiguan the next am? Where is Powers and Carefree near? A shopping center drop off place?

Tuesday -
7:00 p.m.
Letecia picks up VW Tiguan she left earlier that morning at COS airport short term parking lot

10:26 p.m.
Harley leaves Stauch residence and detectives believe she picked up Letecia near Powers and Carefree

Wednesday
9:00 A.M.
Rental Kia Rio returned morning of January 29th 2020

Letecia was picked up by someone driving the White Jetta (presumably Harley)

11:30 a.m.
Surveillance video catches Tiguan at the Car Wash with potential blood on black bumper

TIA

Does that board look like paneling to anyone else? I see grooves.

JMO

I think see what you are seeing as "grooves" ... but I see that as "horizontal evenly spaced lines" that extend beyond the board itself, at the top and right side of the photo. I think the grooves or horizontal lines are a flaw created by the lighting of a copy machine used to replicate the photos. I think the dark, lined photos are purposeful to keep the public from seeing clear versions of the photos. We know this quality of photo will not be what the jury sees.

If we are seeing the same horizontal lines, no matter what we call them... all the black and white photos in the affidavit have the same sort of horizontal lines.
I've attached the particle board photo again and the bed photos from the affidavit for comparison.

Attachments

• 91399246_1256977917805813_7244658776563777536_n-e1587942130154.png
    91399246_1256977917805813_7244658776563777536_n-e1587942130154.png
    103.3 KB · Views: 73
  • upload_2020-5-5_23-24-7.png
    upload_2020-5-5_23-24-7.png
    114.8 KB · Views: 67
I went back and re-read some stuff and, yep, there it was.
This...woman (for lack of a better word)...she is a real piece of work.
I don't disbelieve ANY crazy, stupid, or out-there thing I hear with her. But the sanity in me is just constantly shocked at every new piece of t-splaining and t-maginary thing I learn...

Someone last night explained it well, he/she said TS is just trying to create confusion. Makes sense, and I might believe it if I thought she was smart enough. Jury’s still out. Part of me honestly thinks there is some kind of issue, to put it mildly, with her brain function.

Hey all.

I just heard about yesterday's arrest of the woman who leaked the affidavit. Have you guys discussed already? I can scroll back to look but thought I'd ask first. :)

jmo

I wasn’t on long yesterday and only read a few posts, so maybe they discussed it. I didn’t see anything on here about it in detail tho. The video of the presser pretty much answered all of my questions.

The vehicle movements in this case are extremely hard to keep straight, simply because there are so many of them coming and going within the time frame of his disappearance.

I'm hoping that someone who's really good with logistics here will take a stab at developing a vehicle timeline with accompanying map showing all of the different vehicles, including all rentals, AS's truck, TS's Tiguan, HH's car, etc. and their known movements on different dates as noted in the AA.

I'm sure that all of these different vehicles moving all over the place is part of what LE meant when they described this case as being a very complicated puzzle.

A major goal of TS's endless string of lies and deceptive actions is to create as much chaos and confusion as possible around whatever truth she's trying to conceal.

It's like when you get a ball of string that's all knotted up that you can't untangle, so you lose patience, throw up your hands and toss it down.

I think TS uses this exact strategy to wear down her opponents. It's a battle of attrition.

From probably a young age, people around her have likely made a habit of choosing the path of least resistance when it comes to her unending string of obvious lies.

It's easier to just cave and say, "Whatever, T" than it is to challenge or confront her about her fabrications.
She's not one who responds to correction or confrontation well.
Obviously.

TS has no doubt learned that projectile word vomiting is an effective way for her to win battles.

TS was counting on that strategy working for her with LE.

She miscalculated.

She didn't realize that LE was willing to expend as much time and patience as was necessary to untangle all those absurd, convoluted lies until they had unravelled the truth of what happened to Gannon.

JMO.

Has a mapping person done a mapping for this case/responded to your question?

I don't know TS but I know her kind. IMO she likely wasn't "mean" to Gannon over the years. She was worse. Syrupy, volatile, head-spinning but not identifiably mean. Not identifiable by Gannon. Because it was covert. Insipid.

Darling young man was a people pleaser... and what TS probably did was CONFUSE HIM TO NO END. Gaslighter. Lay blame on Gannon for imaginary infractions. Coerce him into apologies for things he knew he did not do. Just a guess, but I can imagine that AS never found ANY of Gannon's behavior unacceptable or not normative. But when he was AWAY, I bet he got an earful (of nonsense), both how great and motherly TS was AND how dreadfully disobedient Gannon was. Which he wasn't. Easily I could imagine how likewise easily TS could manipulate AS into thinking Gannon saved his best naughtiness for when AS was gone. All concocted and exaggerated and overblown by TS. "You don't know how hard it is to be a stepmother." Whatever. Because actually I do. And if you love a man who brings children to a relationship, you rise to the occasion, and take a sidecar stance, supporting him as he raises his children. In any case, equal to the final damage she inflicted on Gannon's precious body, I am as alarmed, disgusted and heartbroken for the mental confusion she fed him.

Even at the end. You are going to be in trouble for the thing you made me do.

I suspect she's spending her jail time creating speeches, certain she can talk her way out of this. Because woodworking tools. Because flower boxes.

There's something extra revolting in knowing that she likely still doesn't think she's done anything wrong. In her mind, all this happened TO HER. Twisted fother mucker.

MassGuy is right-- it's not the monsters that hide under our beds we should fear. It's the ones we invite right through the front door.

Tragedy heaped upon tragedy.

JMO
You nailed it, imo.

You nailed it, imo.
I agree! This deserves repeating!

From Megnut:
"I don't know TS but I know her kind. IMO she likely wasn't "mean" to Gannon over the years. She was worse. Syrupy, volatile, head-spinning but not identifiably mean. Not identifiable by Gannon. Because it was covert. Insipid.

Darling young man was a people pleaser... and what TS probably did was CONFUSE HIM TO NO END. Gaslighter. Lay blame on Gannon for imaginary infractions. Coerce him into apologies for things he knew he did not do. Just a guess, but I can imagine that AS never found ANY of Gannon's behavior unacceptable or not normative. But when he was AWAY, I bet he got an earful (of nonsense), both how great and motherly TS was AND how dreadfully disobedient Gannon was. Which he wasn't. Easily I could imagine how likewise easily TS could manipulate AS into thinking Gannon saved his best naughtiness for when AS was gone. All concocted and exaggerated and overblown by TS. "You don't know how hard it is to be a stepmother." Whatever. Because actually I do. And if you love a man who brings children to a relationship, you rise to the occasion, and take a sidecar stance, supporting him as he raises his children. In any case, equal to the final damage she inflicted on Gannon's precious body, I am as alarmed, disgusted and heartbroken for the mental confusion she fed him.

I suspect she's spending her jail time creating speeches, certain she can talk her way out of this. Because woodworking tools. Because flower boxes.

There's something extra revolting in knowing that she likely still doesn't think she's done anything wrong. In her mind, all this happened TO HER. Twisted fother mucker.

MassGuy is right-- it's not the monsters that hide under our beds we should fear. It's the ones we invite right through the front door.

JMO"

I don't know TS but I know her kind. IMO she likely wasn't "mean" to Gannon over the years. She was worse. Syrupy, volatile, head-spinning but not identifiably mean. Not identifiable by Gannon. Because it was covert. Insipid.

JMO

I wish u could go to trial as an expert and explain her personality to the jury.

My take on this is: Everyone devoured that affidavit, yes EVERYONE.

I wish there was more focus right now on GS and TS than on who released what....
I agree, and I also agree the early release will not affect the trial at all. Justice is safe, imo.

However, the leak needs to be investigated - was it an honest mistake or not? We need to trust people in positions of serving the public (at all levels) to do the right thing. Breaking the trust of the public is not okay. But that's a separate issue than this particular criminal case against TS, imo.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member