Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Officials haven't identified the person who leaked the affidavit, but we've learned that the suspect is Brighton City Attorney Executive Administrator Sherie Farstveet.

Brighton City Attorney administrator charged for leaking Letecia Stauch arrest affidavit - KRDO
I need help comprehending the issue with the affidavit. My understanding is:
The affidavit was downloaded which is not the same as leaked. And the real problem is that a sealed document was available for download when it should have been restricted. Right??? o_O:confused:

She may have flipped the mattress initially to hide the bloodstain. Getting blood on any particle board support beneath.

Interesting the mattress had not been tested yet. It is a no brainer it is Gannon's blood. I just wonder if she attempted any clean-up of the mattress.

The pictures are too hard to see but I think that particle board is missing a little chunk at the top. It would be wonderful if that little chunk was located in the house. IF it is a missing chunk. Sadly getting blinder by the day. Please correct if no one sees missing chunk.....

View attachment 245805

Particle board deteriorates when it stays moist so this corner probably crumbled.

It being bloody, it seems possible that bits might have been left in the house or the car, perhaps ending up in the vacuum cleaner?

In paragraph 177 of the Arrest Affidavit LS told the truth......It's sad that AS knew she was a compulsive liar and yet he stayed with her. I wouldn't doubt that's why she took the picture of him in bed, to prove to AS that he was sick and still in the bed that morning. :(

She will probably ask to read off her 'notes' as she did with the LE. :)

Speaking of the notes she took down to the station for her interrogation by LE, did they end up down her pants along with the tissues?? I'd give anything to lay eyes on those notes...well, unless they spent time down her pants! :eek: I bet the great works of literature pale in comparison to the tales spun by TS Helliot (borrowing from someone on here!) on those papers!

MOO

Particle board deteriorates when it stays moist so this corner probably crumbled.

It being bloody, it seems possible that bits of it might have been left in the house or the car, perhaps ending up in the vacuum cleaner?
Yes! Happy someone sees a missing piece and good theory about it crumbling.

@Megnut I saw grooves as well

I see that the particle board may have been debunkied as a Bunkie board.

I would hope since men know their wood ;), AS may recognize this if indeed it came from his wood pile.

The vehicle movements in this case are extremely hard to keep straight, simply because there are so many of them coming and going within the time frame of his disappearance.

I'm hoping that someone who's really good with logistics here will take a stab at developing a vehicle timeline with accompanying map showing all of the different vehicles, including all rentals, AS's truck, TS's Tiguan, HH's car, etc. and their known movements on different dates as noted in the AA.

I'm sure that all of these different vehicles moving all over the place is part of what LE meant when they described this case as being a very complicated puzzle.

A major goal of TS's endless string of lies and deceptive actions is to create as much chaos and confusion as possible around whatever truth she's trying to conceal.

It's like when you get a ball of string that's all knotted up that you can't untangle, so you lose patience, throw up your hands and toss it down.

I think TS uses this exact strategy to wear down her opponents. It's a battle of attrition.

From probably a young age, people around her have likely made a habit of choosing the path of least resistance when it comes to her unending string of obvious lies.

It's easier to just cave and say, "Whatever, T" than it is to challenge or confront her about her fabrications.
She's not one who responds to correction or confrontation well.
Obviously.

TS has no doubt learned that projectile word vomiting is an effective way for her to win battles.

TS was counting on that strategy working for her with LE.

She miscalculated.

She didn't realize that LE was willing to expend as much time and patience as was necessary to untangle all those absurd, convoluted lies until they had unravelled the truth of what happened to Gannon.

JMO.
Sheriff Taylor and Barney Fife (Mayberry RGD) could have figured this out, LE knew all along, and LS fell for it hook, line and sinker. Justice for GS. AS landed that morning, & knew GS wasn’t coming home, when your wife pulls up in a rental, everything is not okay. Quite a soldier!

Just to be clear the person that uploaded it does not work for the court system. She had access to the courts efile system which probably 100’s of lawyers, paralegals, etc have access to. The real issue should be with the clerk that failed to secure the redacted AA on the efile system as all sealed documents always are.

Last thing I’m going to say on the subject, but I do feel like this person is being used as a scapegoat!

source:
Public servant in Adams County charged for leaking Letecia Stauch arrest affidavit - KRDO
AMEN!!!!!

The never ending changing of stories from TS is probably not even over yet. I think we will hear a couple more stories from her and her defense team during the trial.

There are 4 different ones from her so far that I recall.

The first one I remember was that he had gone to a friend's house and had not returned. That somehow morphed into him running away. The problem she had with the running away lie is she had forgotten that in order for someone to run away, there is usually a reason and that pointed to something she would have done to cause him to run away and be scared of her, so she couldnt have that as she is always innocent in everything so she had to somehow blame his running away on something he did which made him want to run away. That was an epic fail as she tried to provide a reason for him running away using the candle incident. Even AS said that it was "minor" and so AS didnt even believe he would run away for that.

Then when LE finally got ahold of her came the Eguardo rape lie which morphed into the Quincy rape lie or visa versa.

I am betting there will be at least a couple more stories from her before this is over.

The only story everyone is really interested in is the truth and unfortunately we wont ever get that from her. Because remember first and foremost, she is never guilty of anything (sarcastic).

Good post. I bet part of the her time in jail will be spent trying to concoct new scenarios, and part trying to concoct ways to get a mistrial declared. The State really needs to dot their I’s n cross their T’s with this one. I’d also bet some of that time is being spent trying to figure out ways to escape by whatever means necessary.

Last edited:
I can't help but wonder if TS would have ended up murdering someone else thru all of this, had she not been arrested. You know, someone who she felt would be a threat to her, who was questioning her, or who seemed to know too much.

Very good point. And she’d have an endless supply of people to blame it on from the Wanted posters at the jail. That’s probably where she got Quincy’s name.

Another poster mentioned earlier that the board they bought for their child’s bed was a “bunkie board”. My store sold those, and usually they were covered by a thin fabric (I think to prevent splinters getting into the mattress that sits on it). If this is what Gannon had, AS may not have remembered it as a board just because it was hidden under the mattress and maybe had a fabric cover (these fabric covers are cheap and blood would soak through, no problem). And if, say, they had purchased it as part of GS’s bed set and it was delivered, AS might not even have been home when the delivery was made. So he may never have really seen it.

ETA: After some thought, I now doubt that THE board was his bed’s bunkie board, because its absence would have been very noticeable and likely noted in the AA (these boards are used to support the mattress, so without it, the mattress wouldn’t have support and LE would obviously have seen that as they collected evidence.

*shrugs shoulders*
I had these also. None of which were covered in fabric. Just pain ole particle boards.

All the "bunkie bds I have ever seen are normally made of 1x3spf bds wrapped with fabric. I'm not sure I have ever seen one made of particle bd. JMO

Foal+2%2522+Wood+Bunkie+Board.jpg

Particle bd would be a very poor option for that type of purpose mainly due to its terrible resistance to moisture, Maybe @MassGuy can chime in on his past experiences.....
Ours didn't have fabric. And if need be, we could've removed them and the mattresses could have sat satisfactorily on the slats.

She may have flipped the mattress initially to hide the bloodstain. Getting blood on any particle board support beneath.

Interesting the mattress had not been tested yet. It is a no brainer it is Gannon's blood. I just wonder if she attempted any clean-up of the mattress.

The pictures are too hard to see but I think that particle board is missing a little chunk at the top. It would be wonderful if that little chunk was located in the house. IF it is a missing chunk. Sadly getting blinder by the day. Please correct if no one sees missing chunk.....

ETA: to clarify I rotated the board picture

View attachment 245805

It being bloody, it seems possible that bits might have been left in the house or the car, perhaps ending up in the vacuum cleaner?

Yes to both comments above! The board was discussed on here a couple weeks ago, and my son has a similar set up on his twin bed. It has two pieces of wood (his are sealed wood) that lay into the bed frame instead of a boxspring to support the mattress. One board supports the bottom half of the mattress & another supports the top half. This looks to be the same size and just like the boards on his bed. I really think this is the foundation support board from the top half of his bed.

The pic shown above is rotated. So the missing corner would line up with the bloody corner of Gannon's mattress and blood could have transferred from the mattress onto the board or the blood dripped down the corner of his mattress seeping on the bunkie board and dripping down bed frame onto the carpet. LS tried to clean as best she could with a mixture of vinegar and baking soda. She ended up flipping the mattress to conceal what was left of the blood stains, changed out the bedding, and got rid of the board because she was unable to get it completely clean (too porous & crumbles when wet!)

ETA: Now I'm second guessing that this was his bunkie board because I would think his mattress would have laid in his bed frame strangely with the board missing & someone would've noticed it missing! :confused: Theory #2, it was from AS's woodworking stash?

MOO

Last edited:
Then it wasn't a "bunkie bd" it was just a bd.......:p
They were bunkie boards.

I set out to buy a bunk bed set. After we unloaded everything in the bedroom we saw only slats for the mattress. I called the furniture company. She told me I hadn't bought the bunkie boards. And that I had to drive back to get them. Which we did.

Just thought of something. I wonder if RD’s ADT audio picked up the sound of a vacuum when any of the vehicles were backed into the garage. Hopefully the FBI enhanced all of them to listen in as well as view. They should also listen in for gunshots at any point on Monday. I’m 99% sure that happened outside of house, but just in case. imo.

Yes to both comments above! The board was discussed on here a couple weeks ago, and my son has a similar set up on his twin bed. It has two pieces of particle board that lay into the bed frame instead of a boxspring to support the mattress. One board supports the bottom half of the mattress & another supports the top half. This looks to be the same size and just like the boards on his bed. I really think this is the foundation support board from the top half of his bed.

ETA: I'm second guessing this after I went back & looked at the pics. Assuming the side of the board shown in the pic is the "top" side, the missing corner the would be the right corner which is opposite the wall in Gannon's room & the bloody corner of his mattress!

MOO

Maybe I'm misunderstanding ... is it being proposed the 2x4 foot particle board found with blood on it came from GS's bed? That there were two particle board "mattress supports" and the found board was one of them? How could that work?

I'm spatially challenged sometimes but if there were two 2x4 boards wouldn't that mean his bed would have had to measure 2x8? (Or 4x4?) I've never heard of a bed 8 ft long. Even an XL twin is 80 inches long not 96. What am I missing? Do I have the size of the found board wrong? Thanks.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding ... is it being proposed the 2x4 foot particle board found with blood on it came from GS's bed? That there were two particle board "mattress supports" and the found board was one of them? How could that work?

I'm spatially challenged sometimes but if there were two 2x4 boards wouldn't that mean his bed would have had to measure 2x8? (Or 4x4?) I've never heard of a bed 8 ft long. Even an XL twin is 80 inches long not 96. What am I missing? Do I have the size of the found board wrong? Thanks.
I don’t think we know the size of the board. The 2x4 came from the Crime Online article, and that’s apparently what AS told TS (board and sock).

We don’t know if those dimensions were accurate to begin with, if they were relayed correctly, or even if TS is telling the truth about what was told to her.

I think this is all speculation at this point, as I don’t recall the size of the board being mentioned in the AA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x