Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a friendly PSA --

If a would-be rapist should ever lay down in the road in front of you, never ever put your car in reverse and drive away. Heck, no. Invite him over. It's a great way to make new friends.

She's not right in the head.

How did her own people believe A WORD that fell out of her face????

I hope there are GIANT PANELS at trial, highlighting each absurd tale, chronologically. Each one seems to correspond directly to evidence that had either been found or she feared would be found.

They don't even need to put her on the stand. They string her own words together and all the elements are there. "He cut himself. " "I bandaged him." The bloody board. The sock. The grocery list of cleaning supplies. The head injury. "He's probably not even in this state." Lost on Perry Park Road. Petco. "So what if I bought three dog sweaters?" The cardboard box. The (bed) cover. The suitcase. Her blood. Gannon's blood. "I'm not going to go look in ditches. "

What a sorry fraud of a human being.

JMO

JMO

(bolded by me)

BINGO!
Character disorder
There is no medicine for that

In my opinion

Even tho TS said that she found a guy on Sunday to come over and repair the carpet, was it repaired?
Eguardo was kind enough to allow TS to send texts, greet her daughter, and move freely about the house. If I know Eguardo like I think I know Eduardo, he definitely fixed that carpet too.

He just seems like that type of guy, rape and kidnapping notwithstanding.

Save the GIANT PANEL money and distribute this book to all in attendance:

But, wait... that's not all! Order today and receive the classic, old time favorite, Pinocchio... free! Yes, you heard me right... at no additional cost to you, you'll receive the beautifully bound and delightfully illustrated book; Pinocchio for the whole family to enjoy for years to come! No home library is complete without.......
(Ok, I promise... no more.)

Attachments

• 51mhlJPKArL._AC_UY436_QL65_.jpg
    51mhlJPKArL._AC_UY436_QL65_.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Even tho TS said that she found a guy on Sunday to come over and repair the carpet, was it repaired?

Apparently not to her satisfaction, because she had Harley go out and get carpet powder, vinegar, & baking soda that afternoon! I guess if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bet she left Egguardo a bad review on Nextdoor! o_O

MOO

Last edited:
There is a photo of the particle board in the Affidavit forms. It will give you a fair idea of the size of the board. There is no standard sized object placed beside it in the photo for size reference. The width of the board is just a bit smaller than the length as best as can be seen in the photo, which is of poor quality. You can find the photo on page 28. There is no mention of measured size of the board on page 28 but it may be mentioned elsewhere under a list of blood stain locations or evidence. I haven't read the whole document thoroughly yet.

The interesting thing too is that AA picture Item #172 on Page 28 shows a circled blood stain too on the particle board. It could be a significant amount depending on size of the board.

It will be interesting to hear from a blood splatter expert in the trial if they think enough blood was found there and everywhere else to be unsurvivable or not.

Im not sure if we will get that type of information during the preliminary hearing.

Apparently not to her satisfaction, because she had Harley go out and get carpet powder, vinegar, & baking soda that afternoon! I guess if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bet she left Egguardo a bad review on Nextdoor? o_O

MOO
BBM
So true!
Is there evidence there was ever a burnt carpet?
This whole story is so wild I'm not remembering everything I've already read!

ADAMS COUNTY, Colo. (KDVR) — An Adams County woman is charged with misdemeanor criminal misconduct after she allegedly leaked Letecia Stauch’s arrest affidavit to a website that tracks crimes.

Sherie Farstveet, 53, is due in court on July 6. If found guilty, she faces up to one year in jail, a fine of up to $1,000 or both.

According to the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office, Farstveet released the 32-page document “knowing that the affidavit had not been made public.”

The leak occurred April 2.

The affidavit provided a number of new details about the arrest of Letecia Stauch, who is accused of killing her 11-year-old stepson, Gannon, at their home near Colorado Springs.

When contacted Tuesday afternoon, Farstveet told FOX31 and Channel 2 she has no comment.

Woman charged after allegedly leaking Letecia Stauch’s arrest affidavit

I wonder if she told them her story and then asked for a “do over” so she could produce some tears while telling it.

Answer: Yes. Definitely.

I think someone in her camp advised her that she hadn't come across very well in that interview, and she then asked Spencer if she could add a little "postscript" to her interview to speak with Gannon directly.

And by directly here, I mean, with her back to the camera.

Bet she left Egguardo a bad review on Nextdoor! o_O

MOO

BBM:

Probably depended on his "job performance."

As we know, TS's google searches included queries such as "sent my husband sexual messages and he ignores them" and "make my husband want me more."

One gets the impression she and AS weren't exactly testing the suspension on the connubial bedsprings with any regularity.

"Beggars can't be choosers!"

She's just lucky Eguardo AND QB were willing to take one for #TeamTecia.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member