Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes to both comments above! The board was discussed on here a couple weeks ago, and my son has a similar set up on his twin bed. It has two pieces of wood (his are sealed wood) that lay into the bed frame instead of a boxspring to support the mattress. One board supports the bottom half of the mattress & another supports the top half. This looks to be the same size and just like the boards on his bed. I really think this is the foundation support board from the top half of his bed.

ETA: I'm second guessing this after I went back & looked at the pics. Assuming the side of the board shown in the pic is the "top" side, the missing corner the would be the right corner which is opposite the wall in Gannon's room & the bloody corner of his mattress!

MOO
Interesting your son's set-up is two-pieces of wood.

That makes the theory fit even more. I was re-thinking LS lugging around a twin-size piece of board (which is still possible) but it makes more sense now.

We are probably completely off on this. o_O

Regardless if part of the bed or not, I am betting the particle board came from the house. What a dummy. Next, we will learn a duck face selfie was left in the suitcase.

I rotated the picture I posted. I have no idea why I even did that. Here is the picture "as is" from the AA.

MOO
upload_2020-5-5_23-24-7.png

I don’t think we know the size of the board. The 2x4 came from the Crime Online article, and that’s apparently what AS told TS (board and sock).

We don’t know if those dimensions were accurate to begin with, if they were relayed correctly, or even if TS is telling the truth about what was told to her.

I think this is all speculation at this point, as I don’t recall the size of the board being mentioned in the AA.

And while we're speculating, remember that there could have been a replacement board. The children, if they're like all I've known, probably jumped on the bed and perhaps broke the original.

Again, all speculation.

That makes the theory fit even more. I was re-thinking LS lugging around a twin-size piece of board (which is still possible) but it makes more sense now.

Regardless if part of the bed or not, I am betting the particle board came from the house. What a dummy. Next, we will learn a duck face selfie was left in the suitcase.

I rotated the picture I posted. I have no idea why I even did that. Here is the picture "as is" from the AA.

MOO
View attachment 245824

BBM

I can't wait for that rumor to make it over to FB and back here!

By then it'll be a Cecil B. DeMille full-length film of the famous T!

"I'm ready for my close-up....."

BBM

I can't wait for that rumor to make it over to FB and back here!

By then it'll be a Cecil B. DeMille full-length film of the famous T!

"I'm ready for my close-up....."
HA.

Cecil B. DeMille - The Ten Commandments (1956)
Starring Letecia Stauch. She can draw on her experience.

She has broken all of them.

MOO
View attachment 245824

Well I'll say this, if it's a two board set up like my boy has she's even more of an idiot than we suspected (and I didn't think that was possible!) The other matching board would be left there in his bedroom to match up & compare!

With the pic un-rotatated, those bloody areas sure do seem to match up between the board & the mattress! :(

MOO

HA.

Cecil B. DeMille - The Ten Commandments (1956)
Starring Letecia Stauch. She can draw on her experience.

She has broken all of them.

You're right…she sure has!

Too bad she didn't around in the infamous Cousin Itt video.

If she had, she probably would have turned into a pillar of salt, like Lot's wife.

BBM:

Probably depended on his "job performance."

As we know, TS's google searches included queries such as "sent my husband sexual messages and he ignores them" and "make my husband want me more."

One gets the impression she and AS weren't exactly testing the suspension on the connubial bedsprings with any regularity.

"Beggars can't be choosers!"

She's just lucky Eguardo AND QB were willing to take one for #TeamTecia.

OMG!!! Now you got me spitting my wine......and throwing up a little in my mouth reading this! :D:D

Well said! It’s those lies that make me think her only “defense” is to blame the crime on someone else, and only someone who she loves so much that she’d make up all of these insane stories to protect them.

Which is why I think she might say HH did it. She can’t blame AS since he was gone, and she can’t blame LaiS since she’s too young. That leaves HH...and with LS being such a raging narcissist (and sociopath—-if it’s possible to be both?) she’d have no moral problem doing so.
I would not be surprised if TS hasn't already pitched this story to her attorneys.

Given HH's refusal to cooperate with LE, TS has a foothold to persuade her to go along with such a defense. TS did it all to protect her daughter. They only need to raise a doubt in the mind of one juror.

Hopefully all calls between TS and HH are recorded.

Narcissist w/Sociopathy, certainly. But regarding TS, its an understatement.

You're right…she sure has!

Too bad she didn't around in the infamous Cousin Itt video.

If she had, she probably would have turned into a pillar of salt, like Lot's wife.

Ha!

I love that Lot's wife didn't have her name captured for posterity.....just plain ole Lot's Wife.

I think I shall from now on refer to T as Al's Wife! Nothing more; nothing less.

I might be crazy, dreaming, or both, but does anyone else remember hearing or reading that HH flew back to SC from CO and didn't make the cross country drive with LS??

Sorry if this is breaking TOS, I truly can't remember where I saw this info!

JMO

I might be crazy, dreaming, or both, but does anyone else remember hearing or reading that HH flew back to SC from CO and didn't make the cross country drive with LS??

Sorry if this is breaking TOS, I truly can't remember where I saw this info!

JMO
unverified but I believe Tick Tok video? Makes you wonder the logistics of the caravan or if there was a caravan. Did moving van even leave or did it go to storage unit. I'm sure it left....We know for sure ASP aka Al's wife left.

ETA: now recalling Tick video much later and implied she was coming back to COS...not sure but out on the forbidden discussion websites
MOO

Last edited:
Ha!

I love that Lot's wife didn't have her name captured for posterity.....just plain ole Lot's Wife.

I think I shall from now on refer to T as Al's Wife! Nothing more; nothing less.
Let us never forget that she was first and foremost Al's Side Piece.

ASP for short.

We're like Sunday School tonight......way back to Genesis and the asp that tore it all up in the Garden of Eden!

So fitting.

And while we're speculating, remember that there could have been a replacement board. The children, if they're like all I've known, probably jumped on the bed and perhaps broke the original.

Again, all speculation.
Yes, I wondered if the board came from bed, too. A friend gave me a bed that had those boards and my daughter broke one the first time she tried jumping on the bed.

I never asked the friend if those were the original boards. I just got rid of the bed and put the Queen sized one back in her room. It was smooth jumping after that.

Those particle boards do break easily, though. Maybe TS broke off a piece or used an extra piece they had in the garage.

Particle board deteriorates when it stays moist so this corner probably crumbled.

It being bloody, it seems possible that bits might have been left in the house or the car, perhaps ending up in the vacuum cleaner?
Or it may have broken from being outside in the snow for a few weeks. Moisture causes particle board to bend and weaken. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x