Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip> What if TS attempts a similar defense saying she was left to care for these kids for long periods of time with no help from anyone. When she married him she “certainly didn’t sign up for that,” nor did she sign up for “giving up her career to raise his kids.” Etc. Of course this defense would only work in divorce court where she was trying to get more money in a settlement. However... she could pull a snapped defense and wind up in a psych ward for a few years and serve way less time. Remember, we still don’t know the full scope of the care that was required for each kid. Any legal thoughts?

<modsnip>
IMO I agree with you Angels27 if TS attempts to make a defense as you say.
I sure if she seek help before to crime(which is no excuse) that she was not copeing it would already be mention in Court Hearing and News as part of her defense.
TS actions before,during and After, of Gannon's Disappearance and Death do not show a woman not copeing with her situation of two step children.
IMOO.
<modsnip >

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know the outcome of this complaint? I've worked for HCS for more than five years and have a very hard time believing they would flat out ignore a complaint this serious in nature. I also know Bill Mayer, personally. I cannot speak to his work ethic -- as I have never worked with him -- but these allegations are not congruent with the man I know him to be.

I'm not sure why I'm surprised by these claims because TM has proven herself a liar many, many times over.

@cujenn81 is he still with the district? I'm still reading through all the links that Ima posted but I would imagine if there were ANY basis to LS's allegations or the district had any evidence that he did anything like was described (texts, stalking, suggestive comments, etc) they would've fired him immediately or asked him to resign. OMG what a nightmare this creature was, she invented drama & tried to destroy people literally everywhere she went! Why oh why did she ever have to cross paths with Al and his 2 innocent, sweet children? Gannon, I am so so sorry!

MOO JMO

Last edited:
OK, it looks like the most recently dated document is dated October 30, 2017 with TS moving to dismiss all charges.

https://ia803105.us.archive.org/22/items/gov.uscourts.scd.227848/gov.uscourts.scd.227848.34.0.pdf

1. Plaintiff hereby dismiss with prejudice all claims that were asserted in this lawsuit and all claims that could have been asserted in this lawsuit against Defendant, including any claims for attorney’s fees and costs.

2. Plaintiff hereby forever end her claims against Defendant in this action, and the Parties herein incorporate by reference the terms of the Settlement Agreement & Release.

July 26, 2016 - HCS denies allegations and asks for motion to dismiss

https://ia803105.us.archive.org/22/items/gov.uscourts.scd.227848/gov.uscourts.scd.227848.5.0.pdf

Well, there you have it!! Somehow she came to her senses and dropped it! My guess is she knew it was all lies and maybe he & the district were threatening to sue for defamation. What a........nevermind, she's not even worth my time to think of a word to describe her!

MOO JMO

;)

It just popped on my FB feed. I must follow CrimeOnline.

I was typing my post when I received the alert your post had been posted.

This sucks but not unexpected. I imagine this is the first of many delays the defense can finagle. This one does have merit but I see more coming that will be upsetting. Strategy delay, delay, delay until her doomsday.

Have a great day Cindizzi!

Almost everything they do is like Daily Mail and many others, they quote original articles and group from such in one place. But is good for folks that don't follow day to day as a summary from other organizations as you can see they say "according to" ... "seen at" etc etc.

You can get a day or more ahead, and go to closer to the source by following the media thread. MOO

I am going to be oppositional today, instead of counting down days til next court date, etc.
I am going to instead add and count up the days Letecia has been in jail, each time she delays, that is just days added on, so IMO, she is already serving a sentence...

and if she never gets her day in court, then we will not have to go thru some horrible days, and neither will Gannon's family.

IOW, I do not need to know the details, and as long as she is behind bars, the world is a better place.

If she could just shut up and stay put!

Almost everything they do is like Daily Mail and many others, they quote original articles and group from such in one place. But is good for folks that don't follow day to day as a summary from other organizations as you can see they say "according to" ... "seen at" etc etc.

You can get a day or more ahead, and go to closer to the source by following the media thread. MOO
Of course, all media tend to cannibalize other stories. Pick and choose your own poison.

I recall Daily Mail broke the news that Gannon was found in a suitcase. Other news agencies quoted them.

I recall CrimeOnline having the only exclusive interviews with the lying stepmom, which we spent thread upon thread discussing.

I am "folk" that follows all the daily news articles on the case. I post all the new ones I see on the thread.

I do agree we have an excellent media thread diligently updated by Ovideo. Thanks Ovideo!

I don't agree you can stay a day or two ahead by reading the media thread.

These articles are pulled from our posts here. The last media thread article was posted yesterday but on thread two days ago. Not knocking it in any way. It is an excellent reference source.

Confused why you quoted my post at all about news-sources. Thanks for the advice though and I respect everyone's opinion about media.

I don't know if you took my post stating: I must follow CrimeOnline meaning everyone else must follow. For clarification, it was in reference to Cindizzi (see her post) in regards to the funny co-winky dinky that we were posting the same thing. I was unaware I actually followed CrimeOnline on Facebook.
IMO

@cujenn81 is he still with the district? I'm still reading through all the links that Ima posted but I would imagine if there were ANY basis to LS's allegations or the district had any evidence that he did anything like was described (texts, stalking, suggestive comments, etc) they would've fired him immediately or asked him to resign. OMG what a nightmare this creature was, she invented drama & tried to destroy people literally everywhere she went! Why oh why did she ever have to cross paths with Al and his 2 innocent, sweet children? Gannon, I am so so sorry!

MOO JMO
He was still with the district until he moved back to his hometown in Ohio about a year or two ago. He's now employed as the principal of an elementary school there.

Thinking of Gannon, always.
giphy.gif

Wow. Gannon's thread has slowed down a bit.

Anyway, donuts and coffee.

View attachment 249413

Justice moves too slowly sometimes, doesn't it? Pandemic doesn't help. :( I am sure LE and the prosecution team are using the delay to their advantage- that is my positive thought for Gannon today!

I do stop by each day for the yummy treats you provide for us! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member