Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE would be able to get all the Internet history including anything searched on in incognito mode. This would be passed on to their own forensic scientists who examine the strength and reliability of evidence and report to the court.
They also had his cellphone. It was found in the residence.

They did discover some searches that had been deleted from TS's phone but couldn't find all the dates or times of those searches.

Imo

Hope this is okay to mention. It’s not related to Gannon, so I won’t link it, but Tricia started a thread last night for those wishing to share condolences and prayers for MRB.
The thread is called Carolyn aka MommyRamblingsBlog.
My heart goes out to her and her family.

thats ur theory, i have mines!
I just cant see someone snapping out of no where to the point it got too.

he mustve done something to aggravate her and she snapped. I dont think she made up the candle burn. I think she stretched the story a little to act like a concerned step parent by him and her leaving the house cause of smoke. But she obv got frustrated that night n it was something that he did that her retarded lil brain couldnt handle.

the guilt i speak of - is the embarrassment!! The fact she cant defend herself like she was while she was out. The thought of her husband not being on her side! The fact that Gannons mother can now point fingers at her and tell her who is the really fk’d mother here. Theres numerous of ways to feel guilt. And people like her go crazy over things like that.. and on top of not being liked in prison its not gonna b an easy road for her!!
One of the things I like about WS is it is victim friendly. Gannon Stauch is the victim.
Statements like these blame GS and its not ok.
"he mustve done something to aggravate her and she snapped."
"But she obv got frustrated that night n it was something that he did..."

thats ur theory, i have mines!
I just cant see someone snapping out of no where to the point it got too.

he mustve done something to aggravate her and she snapped. I dont think she made up the candle burn. I think she stretched the story a little to act like a concerned step parent by him and her leaving the house cause of smoke. But she obv got frustrated that night n it was something that he did that her retarded lil brain couldnt handle.

the guilt i speak of - is the embarrassment!! The fact she cant defend herself like she was while she was out. The thought of her husband not being on her side! The fact that Gannons mother can now point fingers at her and tell her who is the really fk’d mother here. Theres numerous of ways to feel guilt. And people like her go crazy over things like that.. and on top of not being liked in prison its not gonna b an easy road for her!!
BBM
She made her bed now she can lie it it.

I had posted about this on an early thread.

It is not verified in MSM or by LE. It is in the Websleuths YouTube (with Leigh Egan/CrimeOnline) linked below, starting around 35:00 minutes.

The problem with the information is that it is coming from Leticia’s aunt Katrina, obviously told to her by the lying liar. The AA states Switch not located.

6831.gif

"Oh! What a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive"

Leigh says the aunt states:

*the object Gannon dropped was the Switch (in driveway video)

*LE told LS the switch was found somewhere (not in the house)

Regardless, if true or not, it is interesting to see the stories LS has told.

@35:26

Awesome post!!!!

I do not recall this at all. Can someone find a link or say where in the podcast?

Even if, during one of LS's podcasts, she may have claimed the Switch was found... that doesn't make it true, imo. The cell phone, per affidavit was found inside the house. I think the affidavit stated that the Switch, while LE states is seen in the photo beside Gannon on his bed, was not found in the home by LE during any of their investigations. I am not sure about this so I'll try to find it now.

I wonder how soon after AS got off the plane did he meet with LE. I wonder if investigators were at the house minutes after he arrived and AS told them then that GS bed was out of place. We don't know the position of the bed when the police came to take the police report. I don't recall if there was any mention of bed per the bodycam worn by officer during the first visit.

It is a mystery why LS/GS came back to the house on Monday afternoon. Even if LS had drugged/poisoned GS expecting him to die when they were driving around and GS was still breathing, she could have smothered him rather than bring him home to strike him dead. (I think GS died of head trauma). MOO
You are so right. Taking care of a body that was smotherd is wayyyy easier to take care of than a bloody room and carting around a dead body.

Even if, during one of LS's podcasts, she may have claimed the Switch was found... that doesn't make it true, imo. The cell phone, per affidavit was found inside the house. I think the affidavit stated that the Switch, while LE states is seen in the photo beside Gannon on his bed, was not found in the home by LE during any of their investigations. I am not sure about this so I'll try to find it now.
Great post!!

From Article # 29 on affidavit states, in part:

"Mr. Stauch has said that this gaming system was of high importance to Gannon."
"To date, investigators have been unable to locate the Nintendo Switch."

#29 is also where it's stated of special note is that the Switch can be seen beside Gannon on his bed on the Monday morning in the photo that LS took.

When I read that, it brought to mind killers who keep trophies. If LS later stated during one of her podcasts that the Switch had been found near the home, then imo, that just means she knows where it is because she's had it all along. She "overspoke" again, is all, imo... a little truth in every lie. The Switch was Gannon's and it was of high importance to him... so she kept it and only she knows where it is... her own little memento. If I wanted to be as childish as LS, then I would want to see an even better Switch placed with Gannon when he's laid to rest. I know it's foolish but it's how I feel.

LE would be able to get all the Internet history including anything searched on in incognito mode. This would be passed on to their own forensic scientists who examine the strength and reliability of evidence and report to the court.
@Thelastleg , you got that right.

I imagine TS regarding herself as 'computer savvy' and using incognito mode as if it would conceal her internet activity (LMAO). At best, her activity was concealed from lay users sharing the same device, but not from forensic scientists and the ISPs. It wouldn't surprise me if her ISP was among the first 10 warrants issued.

The contents of the AA would inflict a serious narcissistic injury on someone who placed their intelligence on a pedestal high over others. Incensed may be TS's new emotional baseline making her more dangerous than ever before. :mad:

Wasn't the phone "left" at home?

LS's phone was left at home and shut off on that Monday. Gannon's phone went along for the ride that day. That was something LE found suspicious due to LS's phone usage history which showed she rarely went for long without using her phone for one thing or another. She was a frequent flyer until the very morning she took Gannon out in the truck.

LS's phone was left at home and shut off on that Monday. Gannon's phone went along for the ride that day. That was something LE found suspicious due to LS's phone usage history which showed she rarely went for long without using her phone for one thing or another. She was a frequent flyer until the very morning she took Gannon out in the truck.
Right, but wasn't the phone "left" at home when Gannon "went to the friend's house"?

What I would like to know is if there really was video footage of LS with what looked to be the brown suitcase at a hotel? And where was the hotel located?

I think LS would have to be more brazen than she already is to have carted that suitcase into and out of hotels during her (paraphrased) "I wasn't hiding from you guys" trip. She called the reporter to meet with her and stood with her back to his camera just before that trip. Anyone in the Colorado Springs area might know her on-sight due to local news but I do believe she stood that way to avoid being recognized during her trip. She might have thought areas further away from CO would not recognize her; hoping that news coverage would not have been as thorough and frequent as it had been in CO. If that theory is true, she wouldn't want to be seen at all during the trip, much less with that suitcase in tow.

There is also the possibility that the suitcase would emit an odor so I believe the suitcase was stowed in a car trunk while the driver's "over-night supplies and a few changes of clothing" were stowed inside the car... easy to grab and less likely to be exposed to any odor.
Speculation only.

Honestly the putting out theories back and forth doesnt change the fact hes gone. I just want this to be over honestly.

that fact she sits in prison thinking shes possibly gonna get away with it is aggravating enough. The what if’s is crazy. I just seen an episode on 60mins with Cheryl Grimmer and her killer is walkin free after he confessed years ago.

the system is sometimes fk’d

i just want a verdict so she can start her miserable life!

they honestly need to change that scenerio of him being in the house at the time of the murder, so they can place it happening in florida - so she can possibly get the death penalty.

right now shes living off hope someone retarded like her believes what ever shes gonna come up with next.
I don't think there is any way LE can change the scenario to the murder happening in Florida. They have to follow the evidence, which points to her killing him in the home, putting the body in the trunk of her car, dumping and later retrieving the body to move it to Florida.

Imo

Right, but wasn't the phone "left" at home when Gannon "went to the friend's house"?

Yes his phone was left at the house before he disappeared and the last search was" Can my parents could find my phone if it's turned off," No doubt, she searched that, and not Gannon. I'd say she used his phone that day to keep him from talking to his dad.

Honestly the putting out theories back and forth doesnt change the fact hes gone. I just want this to be over honestly.

that fact she sits in prison thinking shes possibly gonna get away with it is aggravating enough. The what if’s is crazy. I just seen an episode on 60mins with Cheryl Grimmer and her killer is walkin free after he confessed years ago.

the system is sometimes fk’d

i just want a verdict so she can start her miserable life!

they honestly need to change that scenerio of him being in the house at the time of the murder, so they can place it happening in florida - so she can possibly get the death penalty.

right now shes living off hope someone retarded like her believes what ever shes gonna come up with next.

I don't want to ever see any LE agency lie, withhold evidence or tamper with or produce evidence, etc in order to get a conviction or to change the punishment of the charges, as you suggest. First and last of all... LE would never get away with what you suggest but we don't have to worry that such a far-out plan would ever even enter into their minds, imo.

LE has all the honest and proper evidence they need to convict LS imo. The truth can't be changed and it never should be. The end does not justify the means when the means are misrepresenting the truth in murder cases, imo... and now that I think of it... in all cases and matters, imo.

There are many legal offices now working to right the wrongs of the past... where lies, withholding or changing or destroying evidence caused people to be convicted and spend decades... whole lifetimes behind bars... and unjustly executed. Let's keep going in that direction and not turn around and go back to less civilized times. We can wait patiently for justice and do it the honest way. Just as Gannon's own family appears to be doing.

ETA: "and unjustly executed."

Last edited:
@Seratonin I am a highly empathetic person who will put all of my chips on your statements about TS's mindset. It's an anchor to reality when evil is cognitively a challenge to comprehend.

One argument in favor of a swift and sure penalty for murder is that time can allow a foothold for one to project their own thoughts and emotions onto a suspect. Sad but true, some convicted murders become infamous and the news no longer even include the victim's names.

We know that if TS felt a drop of remorse, she would plead for the mercy of those who loved Gannon, the Court and God almighty.

I still wonder if LS thought Gannon had passed and put him in the suitcase during her 4 hour excursion. Maybe she ended up bringing him home, because traffic at her planned dump site was heavier than she had expected, intending to take him back out after dark... but then realized he was still alive after getting home. She then had to murder him in a quicker, more bloody manner than she had intended. All MOO of course.

I wonder how soon after AS got off the plane did he meet with LE. I wonder if investigators were at the house minutes after he arrived and AS told them then that GS bed was out of place. We don't know the position of the bed when the police came to take the police report. I don't recall if there was any mention of bed per the bodycam worn by officer during the first visit.

It is a mystery why LS/GS came back to the house on Monday afternoon. Even if LS had drugged/poisoned GS expecting him to die when they were driving around and GS was still breathing, she could have smothered him rather than bring him home to strike him dead. (I think GS died of head trauma). MOO

Item #53 in the affidavit shows 2 photo images; side by side. The affidavit states the photo on the left is the one obtained from the body cam worn by a police officer who was at the house on Monday night. ... and that the photo on the right was taken by LS on the that same Monday in the AM. LS gave police permission to search the house that night after they arrived due to her missing child report. So... they really have her by the... somethings... on that one. Differences in the photos were duly noted by LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOTTERB