Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if the item that can be seen bouncing up in the back of the truck when they were leaving, was the suitcase. If so, she was planning on him not coming home that day and had planned on putting him inside the suitcase all along.
Look at the suv driving down the road. I question if the video isn't the same video that the neighbor has. Just something about the video I find myself going umm

Through out This awful crime. T Has lied and done cover up ( well tried to cover) With every statement she made she lied but yet she did let some truths out. I don't know what happened behind doors or not put in public yet. 1st the rant people call a interview. She pretty much put herself in the hot seat for the public. Then lillte things and crazy behavior. The 1 thing that I keeps running through my mind when I look at the footage. She has made the statement that the neighbor had to edit it alter it
The video didn't set right for me from the start. I have looked up Xfinity footage and I have to say that it is a very good distance coverage. I watched 1 Xfinity video that was 2 house down from the cross street. You could see and hear the sounds plain and clear. So I am really confused about why this Xfinity footage is not as good. I am actually considering getting the Xfinity security system.

I agree and have considered this theory, too, because I don't think Gannon was well enough to get out of the truck by the time LS arrived home with him. My theory is LS drugged Gannon and he was supposed to die but he had not so she returned to the house. She had to be home for little sister who would be arriving home soon.
I think she had placed Gannon in the back of the truck bed and brought him into the house through the garage door. Per neighbor's surveillance, she had opened around the time she backed the truck into the driveway. I think the neighbor's surveillance would have picked Gannon up getting out the back door of the truck just as it caught him getting into the truck earlier in the day. But, the camera didn't pick up as far back as the garage door.

This is my theory too. It makes some logical sense, and explains some of the evidence and her behavior. If Gannon was not caught on video getting out of that truck under his own power, and there is strong evidence he was killed in the house that afternoon then logic dictates that there must've been another way for him to get back into the house. Her drugging him and waiting for him to die also explains why she did all that crazy stuff away from the house that made no sense. Then when time was ticking she was desperate and probably angry that her original plan hadn't worked, hence the violence.

Is WTAF channel ok to post here? I thought Tricia approved it, but I thought I better ask.
I don't think so.

The last live I watched, Tricia mentioned she might post some pictures she received. I am not sure if that was the source (WTAF). I was falling asleep.

Tricia was working on rules for commenting on them.

That one color bedroom picture was posted here briefly but the post was eventually removed.

We may have some new material coming our way soon....

Last edited:
The AA says that the photo of the bed pushed out from the wall was recovered from Letecia's phone. Presumably it was one of the photos she took on Monday morning. The AA's theory of the case seems to be that the bed was already pushed out from the wall when the attack happened. That explains why blood was found in areas that would normally have been covered by the mattress (the outlet on the wall and the floor underneath it).

Of course, that doesn't explain why the bed was pushed out from the wall in the first place.

View attachment 245997
What a fruitloop she is! All her photos seem to implicate her; the pushed away bed, Gannon sleeping, the one she claims she took of him in the truck to send to AS. WTH was her game plan? It makes as much sense as her rantings about blisters and Gannon's cut foot. IOW no sense!

aww! Thank you!
6585.gif

Take into consideration, the source of information is Letecia.

According to LS the switch was found.

I don't want anyone reading this, without seeing my original post, thinking the Switch has been found.

AA states: 29. To date, investigators have been unable to locate the Nintendo Switch.
BAM!!!!
Luv the butterfly!
:0)

What a fruitloop she is! All her photos seem to implicate her; the pushed away bed, Gannon sleeping, the one she claims she took of him in the truck to send to AS. WTH was her game plan? It makes as much sense as her rantings about blisters and Gannon's cut foot. IOW no sense!
She's about to become a Cheerio, as in adios, goodbye 4 evah!

She has done herself no favors, THANKFULLY. I bet her defense team are pulling their hair out at this point. Meanwhile, the prosecution is already lining up their experts.
Experts they have already used in the past and built a rapport with. Steps ahead, heck miles ahead.

If only we could watch this live!

Criminal 101, no pictures, no talking, never change your story! The "teacher" must have skipped school that day.

Look at the suv driving down the road. I question if the video isn't the same video that the neighbor has. Just something about the video I find myself going umm

As far as I know Roderrick Drayton's video is the only one showing them leaving and coming back, he edited the video to make it shorter. Some people edited his video even more to make it even shorter and that's why the SUV doesn't show in some of the online videos. I agree that it does look weird when the SUV stops in the road and then takes back off, but I'd say that was something Roderrick's did as he was editing of the video, before he released it.

This is my theory too. It makes some logical sense, and explains some of the evidence and her behavior. If Gannon was not caught on video getting out of that truck under his own power, and there is strong evidence he was killed in the house that afternoon then logic dictates that there must've been another way for him to get back into the house. Her drugging him and waiting for him to die also explains why she did all that crazy stuff away from the house that made no sense. Then when time was ticking she was desperate and probably angry that her original plan hadn't worked, hence the violence.

To take that one step further, maybe she wanted the drugging to look like he did it himself (either accidental or ??) because I think her original plan was for a 'runaway' and if he was found, toxicology could be 'teesplained'

To take that one step further, maybe she wanted the drugging to look like he did it himself (either accidental or ??) because I think her original plan was for a 'runaway' and if he was found, toxicology could be 'teesplained'
That is an excellent point, and her conversation with AS regarding bath salts definitely set the right tone for this theory.

IMO

His beloved switch is significant to the case, I just can’t shake that feeling. I may be completely wrong, of course!
I kinda think maybe she bashed him with that Sunday night. Maybe he bothered her/interrupted her with "Switch" noise/activity when she was trying to watch the Kobe Bryant helicopter crash coverage... :(

As I look through Letecia's random searches, you could tell that she wasn't happy and was planning on getting out of the marriage.

I think that she was already premeditating to kill Gannon before AS left on Saturday, it wouldn't surprise me if her motive was to get back at Gannon's parents for treating her like a nanny and ruining her life.

January is an odd time of the year to take young children hiking. I think she was looking for a way to get rid of him to make it look like an accident, but there were too many other hikers out that day, so she had to come up with a plan B, make it look like someone abducted him after leaving to go to a friends house, etc.

Her story kept changing, because she knew they were onto her, so she kept adding more fuel to the fire, or more lies to the story.

JMO
Unfortunately I think she just blew it off and claimed “It’s 90% speculation,” Stauch said, referring to the affidavit when she spoke to CrimeOnline.

She failed to tell us what 10% is true that she agreed with.

Her defense lawyers are the ones who took the Affidavit much more seriously than she did. I am pretty sure they dont think that 90% is inaccurate. But I am also sure they will try to sway the jurors to try to make them believe a lot of it is false. They will fail miserably as the volumous amount of evidence is presented.
I think she told Leigh Egan that the AA is 90% speculation because that's what she wants her to think (and also to report). Because in the next breath, TS tells her that she cannot talk about the case, LOL. TS's lies are about controlling what another thinks. So, if she calls me and says that she is blowing off the AA as 90% speculation, my response will be, "TS, you know it's 10% speculation, jail sucks and you are crapping bricks right now!" LOL!

My post that you quoted was written in the context of TS using Incognito mode (which is pure speculation at this point). TS knows that she made those searches. And if she used Incognito mode and then the AA reveals what she thought was cleverly hid, it would evoke anger in her. Personalities like TS's don't handle being wrong well at all. If I misled you at all, can we just blame it on my bad writing ? :D

@Hatfield I cannot agree more that her attorneys are taking the AA seriously. It may serve them to hire a small staff just to sort out TS's lies. If not, they won't know where to begin to refute the AA because they might be buried underneath all of the lies. A shame the trial won't be televised :(

okay i have to clarify my post a day or so ago. apparently it posted without my complete thought. i am new to actually posting so i guess i messed it up. i just wanted to say that my mothers husband and still is her husband sexually and physically abused me for years. <modsnip>. also i didnt report until i was back with family and i learned a too young of an age that things like that are filed and decided based on jurisdiction and at the time if the abuse happened in one state and you didnt feel comfortable revealing the information until you were 2600 miles away with family it can not be prosecuted in a state the abuse did not happened in. but still to this day at 38 i would rather have my mom love and believe in me than not. it can just be sooooooooooo complicated.

Last edited:
okay i have to clarify my post a day or so ago. apparently it posted without my complete thought. i am new to actually posting so i guess i messed it up. i just wanted to say that my mothers husband and still is her husband sexually and physically abused me for years. <modsnip>. also i didnt report until i was back with family and i learned a too young of an age that things like that are filed and decided based on jurisdiction and at the time if the abuse happened in one state and you didnt feel comfortable revealing the information until you were 2600 miles away with family it can not be prosecuted in a state the abuse did not happened in. but still to this day at 38 i would rather have my mom love and believe in me than not. it can just be sooooooooooo complicated.
This took a lot of courage to share. Thank you so much for doing so. Your perspective, and sharing your story will go a long way in helping others understand what is involved from a child's perspective, and will inspire empathy and compassion. That compassion and empathy can lead to healing, and support for families who have been hurt from these experiences. I haven't been as brave. I admire you so much for speaking out from the heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
This took a lot of courage to share. Thank you so much for doing so. Your perspective, and sharing your story will go a long way in helping others understand what is involved from a child's perspective, and will inspire empathy and compassion. That compassion and empathy can lead to healing, and support for families who have been hurt from these experiences. I haven't been as brave. I admire you so much for speaking out from the heart.
thank you so very much i really didnt think what i had to say would reach someone in this way. please understand i am super shy i guess and reluctant to do things like this i sometimes can be a dork. this is the first place i have ever written anything on anything like this, i dont even leave product reviews ( i thinkim a product of my upbringing (i wanna say lol) . i totally appreciate this place and have been reading for a long time. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member